Robert Pattinson Out Partying Again: Getting His Mind Off Kristen Stewart?

Sat, October 26, 2013 12:06pm EDT by 666 Comments
Robert Pattinson Sighting
SplashNews, FameFlynet

シャネル洋楽

Posted at 1:29 AM on November 23, 2013

レンズ

Marie

Posted at 7:09 PM on October 29, 2013

-= Google is paying 80$ per hour! Just work for few hours & spend more time with friends and family. Yesterday I bought a top of the range Lancia after having made $9458 this month. Its the most-financialy rewarding I’ve had. It sounds unbelievable but you wont forgive yourself if you don’t check it out >> smal.ly/j8xJ4

glo

Posted at 3:45 PM on October 29, 2013

Make him go away. Not his site. Don’t care.

Kristen wants more Katy Perry Farts

Posted at 3:11 AM on October 29, 2013

Kristen I saw pics of you going to pick pumpkins and you look just like an old hag. No wonder neither Rob or Rupert want you. Hahaaa!

l

Posted at 4:46 AM on October 29, 2013

Kristen looks ungodly lovely, in those Halloween pics–except for the tattoo, which merely looks ungodly. Seriously, you don’t realize how perfectly formed her little face is, and how fine and delicate her features, until you see her in a group of ordinary people. But she does look sad. It’s heartbreaking.

You are one jealous b!tch

Posted at 1:04 AM on October 30, 2013

@Kristen wants… You are so jealous of her! You wish you looked like her. She looks beautiful! I hope your jealousy of her eats you alive!!!! She is a natural beauty and you probably look like dead dog on your best day! Beautiful Kristen and UGLY DOG FACE YOU!!!!

HWL LIFE SUCKS AND IS UNFAIR!!!!

Posted at 8:34 PM on October 28, 2013

Any comment that is favorable for Kristen Stewart on this board will be deleted by HWL. You come to the board read the comments and post your opinion or your two cents and what does HWL do? THEY DELETE IT!!! HWL is biased towards Robert and hates Kristen. They will delete post to gear the board in the direction that want it to go. They will NOT repeat, NOT allow post that will gear the board in Kristen’s favor. I wonder why they have not mentioned Robert Pattinson “alleged” cocaine use. If that was reported on Kristen it would have probably TEN articles about it. HWL sucks and does not allow its readers or visitors to their site to give their opinion freely. The opinions are monitored and if HWL DON’T LIKE IT they will NOT ALLOW IT TO BE POSTED! This is not a fair representation of what people think if you constantly DELETE the post so you can direct the flow of the board. NOT FAIR, and also DISHONEST. This post will probably be deleted as well! Also @Guest (the one that knows so much) must be a worker for HWL because any post against what he or she post is automatically deleted. HWL is the WORST gossip site there is.

Daisy Duck

Posted at 9:01 PM on October 28, 2013

wow I thought Iwas the only one that noticed that. Just like you put in Kristens name and more than half are about rob. If I wanted to read about Rob guess what that is what I would have typed in. I don’t know about you but I find it very annoying. And those pictures with who we r looking for with the cameos of the other ones. I’m going to stop coming to HWL, they are constantly trying to manipulate us. And they never tell the truth about Kristen. But she doesn’t fight back thats why they know they can say whatever they want about her.

Kristen put the COW in coward

Posted at 3:18 AM on October 29, 2013

The dumb bimbo Kristen can’t fight back because bad things said about her are TRUE.

Margaret in the Pink UK/// ONE

Posted at 7:06 AM on October 29, 2013

this isnt new its been going on from day 1 its evidently biased against Kristen why maybe Nick?
I think HL know that Kristen stories get more hits nd so people who defend her are deleted
I ink they troll through them and take the most articulate of Ive only had a couple deleted
I recon its my dyslexia hehehehe

Lynne

Posted at 1:42 PM on October 29, 2013

I think most of the stories come from Rob team!! Its his pictures they post mostly.

mbc

Posted at 3:17 PM on October 29, 2013

totally agree with you.

U R Wrong!!!

Posted at 12:45 AM on October 30, 2013

@Kristen put… For the record, Robert is the COWARD! Whoever he is dating he is scared to reveal them so he keeps them hidden. That is the work of a real COWARD! By the way, YOU are a DUMB@ZZ and YOU put the DUMB in dumb@zz and the @ZZ in @zzhole!!!

Loui

Posted at 9:15 AM on October 29, 2013

I am so happy that I am not the only one that noticed that Hollywoodlife.com is PRO ROBERT PATTINSON, and tries to put Kristen down every opportunity they get,
IS BONNIE FULLER IN LOVE WITH ROBERT PATTINSON – HOLLYWOOD LIFERS YOU DECIDE?

Lynne

Posted at 1:43 PM on October 29, 2013

NO but HW is likely beholding to the Rob team!!

Annie Montgomery

Posted at 7:05 PM on October 28, 2013

Rob and Kristen, so you have both decided to be idiots, fine . Robert I see you have decided that all the other ladies out there are better than Kristen, good for you you’ve made up your mind. Just because you don’t want her does not mean others won’t. I have never seen two intelligent people act like idiots. Since you both don’t want each other, Kristen it is time that you get yourself out in public. You have all these charities that you support ok go out and raise some money. I saw you going to pick out some pumpkins, you looked lovely. put on a dress (sexy of course) and throw a Halloween party. You have oodles of friend that I’m sure would love to come. I’m sure Rob has already got a date to some party elsewhere. No more hiding Kristen. This is stupid you showed yourself more when you were in Europe. Has anyone even seen you walking your dog.

angie

Posted at 7:45 PM on October 28, 2013

Good advice. If you don’t throw a party go to one and then hit Chauteau Marimount, dressed beautifully. Don’t shy away and if you run into Rob so be it at least it will break the ice. I think you will both be more comfortable going out even if it is not with each other. I know you were going to start school but get out. You so deserve it. You both deserve to be happy although I think Rob just goes through the motions. He once said you are the only one that understands him. I believe that and maybe one day he will remember that and the last line of. Breaking Dawn 2 “no one has ever loved someone as much as I love you.” I bet he cant get that out of his head because you were not acting. Love you both.

No way

Posted at 8:38 PM on October 28, 2013

@angie… Kristen would not be seen at the Chateau Marmont or the Viper Room because the reputation of both clubs is that they are “drug” hotspots. She would not want her name to be attached to these clubs. Robert however continues to visit and is seen constantly in the “back room” where the drug activity is “alleged” to occur. Things that make you go “”hmmmmm.”

Daisy Duck

Posted at 9:08 PM on October 28, 2013

OH ANGIE you are my kind of person. Kristen is beautiful but I don’t think she knows much about men (I mean as a group). She really needs to face her fears and act like a woman…You know I am women hear me roar……….

Guest

Posted at 9:37 PM on October 28, 2013

I’ve been to CM it is not a drug den. Def attracts an in crowd. It’s a restaurant and hotel. There’s a separate building that’s a bar. I would love to be a fly on the wall if Kristen and Rob showed up to the same watering hole and each get tipsy. Wonder if they’d hook up? Lol.

...

Posted at 9:48 PM on October 28, 2013

@Guest…. You work for HWL! So your opinion doesn’t count. YOU ARE JUST TRYING TO DIRECT THE FLOW OF THE BOARD. So I will overlook your post in the future. Chateau Marmont and Viper Room are both known for UNscrupulous behavior and that includes DRUGS!!!! The crowds that hangs out at these two venues are not the best!

Margaret in the Pink UK/// ONE

Posted at 7:27 AM on October 29, 2013

NO as an adult which she s now why bring herself down to his level she doesnt need to
Maybe she should go to red carpet shows dressed to kill more off the wall more quirky@sexy
Why not but as for going to the CMAR I still dont get how that place is allowed to still be open
Drugs sex overdoses not the place any normal decent person would want to be seen in.
Ks was doing a corresp course so HL said so Im afraid I take that with a pinch of sal.
Robs moved on in many ways Angie new friends new home different ladies thast OK hes single
So is Kristen when shes ready IM sure she will find a new man start dating have fun
Try to recapture some of the time she lost as a teen being in a relationship from 18/23
NOT blaming anyone or that its just fact. Now she has to lern o date shes only been out with 2
1 a boy 14/17 probably fixed up by the studio other Rob not exactly a teen life filled with FUN!
Dancing dating boys going out with her friends. Not for Kristen she worked.
Rob had all that as did KP and RR and DP not Kristen the years she was 16 she did 4 films.
Now its her turn. I cant see them ever reuniting the problem of her kissing a man is still there.
Him sexing a myriad of girls or hooking uo as he calls it wold be hard for her to get over
PLUS I dont think he loves her I think IMO its katy its always been Pancake face