Even if you’re not a fan of ‘Jackass: The Movie,’ you’ll fall in love with ‘Bad Grandpa’ — here are our top 5 reasons why you should see the movie!
Bad Grandpa is different from the Jackass movies in that it tells a story. But it’s not all hearts and rainbows — in between a few touching moments, there are rude and crude jokes and hysterical laughs all along the way!
‘Bad Grandpa’ Review — Why You Should See It
1. I’ll be honest, I had never seen a Jackass movie, so I had no idea what to expect. But I was pleasantly surprised. Although I was cringing at parts, I was laughing out loud throughout and definitely left the theater with a smile.
2. Like I mentioned earlier, there is actually a plot in this movie so it’s more than just vignettes. The story is enough to keep you entertained without constantly feeling the pain of a crotch kick.
3. Johnny Knoxville actually cares about his movie. The star himself actually showed up to the media and fan screening of the flick we attended before it hit theaters. He was incredibly genuine and spoke highly of his co-star Jackson Nicoll, who plays his grandson.
More Reasons To See The Biggest Movie In The Country
4. The hidden camera aspect makes it even more hysterical. The fact that people had no idea these stunts were for a movie make the reactions so much more real and believable. It makes a huge difference.
5. It will make your boyfriend happy. Even if you’re not a fan of crude male-part jokes, every guy I saw leaving the theater was squealing how “hysterical” it was.
— Ashley Collins