‘Scandal’ Recap: Olivia Finally Learns The Truth About ‘Remington’

Fri, October 25, 2013 12:26am EDT by 8 Comments
Scandal Olivia Jake Kiss
Courtesy of ABC

Wan wan

Posted at 4:47 PM on October 30, 2013

Cum on fitz win ur woman bac……remember she da love of ur life dats ur First Lady so have ur family wit her…..it’s jus about fitz n liv I jus love dem together scandal wouldn b rite wit out them

Crystal

Posted at 1:55 PM on October 31, 2013

Learn to write proper English please! I’m a grown a$$ woman and I had to read your post twice to know what you were saying. I’m sorry usually I don’t comment at all nor do I judge another person for what they say or write but this is getting ridiculous. What are they teaching these children in school? Why is it that it’s rare to find one that can spell? Jeesh, this is beyond ridiculous!

pauladuffy

Posted at 3:38 PM on October 31, 2013

Thanks for saying that Crystal.

Wan wan

Posted at 4:23 PM on October 30, 2013

I wnt liv and fixz to be together dey make a wonder couple ohhhh yes dey do…dey make the show!!!!!WOW

Emily510

Posted at 12:44 PM on October 25, 2013

I am so annoyed. The Olitz people are out of control. I heard nothing but bad things about last night’s episode from Olitzers, so I expected the worst. After watching on Hulu, I have to say that was the best episode this season! I LOVED it! My gosh people, just because an episode is not OLITZ heavy doesn’t mean it is the END OF THE WORLD! It was a GREAT episode!

aboutnici

Posted at 7:11 AM on October 25, 2013

Reblogged this on aboutnici.

richfishes24

Posted at 4:24 AM on October 25, 2013

For wealthy singles who are looking for love, Our members include Doctors, Lawyers, Professionals, Millionaires, Billionaires, Entrepreneurs, CEOs, Athletes, and Models, College Students, Actresses, Playmates, and the sexy Girls Next Door.Totally Free To Place Profile and connect with millions of successful and attractive people on ____WealthyPeople.0rg____ now!
sdfasfasdf

colgate

Posted at 1:13 AM on October 25, 2013

Tonight’s episode bored me! Oliver and Fitz made the show; without them………….well its just not the same