Jay Z Under Fire To End Fashion Deal With Barneys Store, Accused Of Racial Profiling

Fri, October 25, 2013 9:25am EDT by 6 Comments
Jay Z Clothing Barneys Racial Comments
SplashNews

Nolo

Posted at 12:30 PM on November 14, 2013

I’m not a big fan of the man. But I do like his music, it was not Barney store that did but the police. Unless may be Barney and Jay Z are promoting the clothing line.

rafic ntaja

Posted at 3:24 AM on October 26, 2013

i think Mr so called Jay-Z should cancel his fashion line….

Damn!

Posted at 11:02 AM on October 25, 2013

He can keep it going but people should boycott any thing to do with Barneys.
I’m sure he’s under contract for the clothing and Jewelry. He might not be able to stop it, but we can.
DON’T SHOP AT BARNEY’S!!!!!!!!

wrenaroo

Posted at 10:19 PM on October 26, 2013

even if under contract, it is not like he could not afford the loss or penalty for bowing out. In fact, his doing so would speak volumes to Barney’s on what is not acceptable. Without his money, he would be profiled too. Even with his money, exactly who is his fashion line being marketed to? Personally, I feel anyone who spends that much money on a purse or belt (or any other fashion accessory) needs to have their head examined. Selfish and pretentious, as that money could be better used to make a difference in the world in ways other than “look at me and what I have”!

Damn!

Posted at 11:46 PM on October 26, 2013

@Wrenaroo, I thought that too. Young people these days don’t think about what or how they’re spending.
They see some celeb with it or some celeb that designed it and they want it.
The girl with the purse was pregnant. Seemed like it should’ve went towards stuff for the baby.
Personally after they called the cops on me and called me a thief. There is no way in hell I would’ve kept that damn purse.
When they told me I was free to go, the first stop would’ve been the returns department.
I’m sure she could’ve gotten the purse from somewhere else if she really wanted that bag.
Me personally I would no longer want the purse because every time I see it, it would remind me of what they did.

cindy