Kim Kardashian: Don’t Film Your Wedding This Time — It Will Ruin It

Thu, October 24, 2013 7:20pm EDT by 8 Comments
Will Kim Kardashian Wedding Be On TV
Courtesy Of Instagram/YouTube

Online Business

Posted at 10:42 PM on July 23, 2014

Hello, I would like to subscribe for this blog to get most
up-to-date updates, thus where can i do it please help out.

program that teaches people how to make money online

Posted at 6:30 PM on June 27, 2014

You actually make it seem so easy with your presentation but I find
this matter to be actually something that I think I
would never understand. It seems too complex and very broad for me.

I’m looking forward for your next post, I will try to get the hang of it!

Lose Weight Your Way

Posted at 9:44 PM on June 20, 2014

This website was… how do I say it? Relevant!! Finally I’ve found something that helped me.
Thank you!

Nicolas

Posted at 6:06 PM on May 12, 2014

Wow, this post is nice, my younger sister is analyzing such things, so
I am going to inform her.

DINO

Posted at 3:59 PM on October 29, 2013

Kanye done LOST HIS MIND. He had the audacity to call Kim the most intriguing woman “right now” & referred to themselves as “the most influential with clothing”. Then he went on to say “no one is looking at what Barack Obama is wearing” & “Michelle Obama cant Instagram a bikini picture like Kim did” & that he & Kim are “in the business of exploitation”. This CLOWN is outta of his f–king mind. He & Kim are two of the biggest shoiw-offs alive. I cant believe Kim’s level of wanting to be SEEN that she literally took a picture of HERSELF in a pose showing off her A$$ & & posts it on Instagram so EVERYBODY CAN SEE HER A$$. It’s one thing to be proud of yourself & a total other story to be outright BEGGING for attention. Kanye’s dumb a$$ was too busy planning to have FIGHTER JETS at his wedding to tell her to show some self-respect & save the booty pics for their own private collection. It’s like they’re living a lie – Kim hardly looks happy in pics with Kanye lately – in the pics at her 33rd bday party Kanye looked so BORED, he was yawning, dozing off, and Kim had the same look in her face that she had right before she decided she no longer wanted be married to Kris Humphries. I’m just wondering how long it’s gonna be before they both crack & can no longer put on the “act”. I have a feeling “somebody” is gonna wind up really really angry or really really HURT …..

jjinfl

Posted at 8:26 AM on October 25, 2013

Hollywood Life, I hate to open your site and find only 2 articles about the mixed marriage business you pimp and your cousin’s neighbor’s friend (or whomever) who has made a million dollars working two hours a day at home only on Thursdays and Mondays. It’s such crap and just a free ad for someone who does not deserve it. Please use this site as planned (a Hollywood gossip site) and not all this extra junk. Also please do not advertise folks’ private businesses or items they sell like their makeup lines. Not appropriate.These people can afford to pay for advertising just like everyone else.

profit555wer

Posted at 9:57 PM on October 24, 2013

Love sees no color. My friend Ann has just married to a handsome black man.Just GO TO~~~ ( MixédPartner.c0m ) ~ Over 1700000 active members from local and worldwide. Join us to have a special mixed relationship.zsf

coomfthjgf568

Posted at 9:21 PM on October 24, 2013

.Are you still single ? You are not alone. Free join~~~MixedLuv.Çom~~ Millions of singles have joined it.. This is a Serious interracial dating site for black and white singles seeking relationships, friendships, dating ,love and more. Single black people meeting single white people is why we are here.With the background verification system, you can easily find someone real, serious, quality. Have a try.xcbetwet