‘Vampire Diaries’ Scoop: Stefan Makes A ‘Heartbreaking’ Confession To Elena

Thu, October 24, 2013 11:01am EDT by 31 Comments
Vampire Diaries Stefan Elena Spoilers
Courtesy of The CW (2)

Coleman RoadTrip LXE Grill youtube video

Posted at 6:32 PM on June 18, 2014

I read this piece of writing completely about the difference of newest and preceding technologies, it’s amazing
article.

Lola

Posted at 5:24 AM on November 6, 2013

I bet Stefan’s heartbreaking confession is he never lost his memory I mean think about it if someone told you, you were a vampire you would freak out or have some kind of shock Stefan had neither

Nicole

Posted at 11:42 PM on November 13, 2013

Um, he did lose his memory. Tessa admitted to him that was a sideffect from her frying his brain.

hallie

Posted at 9:10 PM on November 5, 2013

Here is the thing I am not really a deleana or stellana fan and I am compleately tired of this triangle and there back and forth. That being said i think the writters are aming for stellana from the begining I think the deck has been stacked against delana and I have to be honest damon had lost something since delana happened pining damon was alot more interesting and his choice were alot more fun to watch. I always thought from season 1 that stefan was the one elana would end up and i knew eventually they explore damon but the scales have always tipped in stellana favour from the sire bond to the fact that stellana is destin as well Ian has stated that he doesn’t see delana lasting. For me I just wish they would make up there mind already and stick to it.

geree

Posted at 2:01 AM on November 4, 2013

I think… the delena story is getting boring now in season 5….but I still like watching them, their story is what the show keeps goin’..they are a very cute couple…from the very start…it’s them…they are really meant to be…. I want to see “DAMON” as the BEST and the WORST for “ELENA” this season hope you don’t mind :))

Nd

Posted at 6:57 AM on October 31, 2013

If i am stefan i will never forgive elena and my so called brother.

Amanda

Posted at 5:41 PM on October 27, 2013

All I see is STEFAN and ELENA. Honestly, that’s all I see. This love story is the love story of Elena and Stefan.. Not Elena and Damon. Remember guys… This is the love story of Elena and Stefan Damon is just the third point to their love story. Every love story needs drama to get past all Damon and Elena are doing is prepping for Stefan and Elena to end up together. As ENDGAME!

Nicole

Posted at 11:43 PM on November 13, 2013

Me too! Stelena forever. ;)

natalie

Posted at 6:02 AM on October 27, 2013

Is it just me or has Damon becoming so boring in this episode.. I love him but since Delena happened, he lost all his character that made him Damony.. its sad watching him change into this sweet stephan kinda guy :/

Amanda

Posted at 5:43 PM on October 27, 2013

Agreed ever since Damon has been officially with Elena his character is dull & boring. I love Damon his character is charming and hilarious but he needs to drop Elena hes just not himself with her.

elena must die

Posted at 5:45 AM on October 25, 2013

I bet all this people rooting for damon and elena won’t feel that way if ur girlfriend u love so very much leaves u for ur brother and if your a gal and u do that your a complete slut

melvin

Posted at 5:31 AM on October 25, 2013

I wouldn’t want elena and stefan together he is just too good for him damon and elena deserve each other back stabbing brother and an unfaithful girlfriend

charlie

Posted at 5:28 AM on October 25, 2013

I wonder y people root for elena and damon to have at least one or two years of happiness together is love a viral diseases dat can be transmitted annually pick one person and love unconditionally elena is the most confused girl have ever seen and damon is not a brother I will pray to have

Anastacia matthew

Posted at 2:04 AM on October 25, 2013

I jst wants stephan an elena back together, and pls i want Bonnie back atlist let dem hv a witch friend around, dey shuld jst find a way of bringind Bonnie back the way Jeremy was brought back. Pls stephan and elena shulg gt bck 2 each other.

Wilkins El Putito Rivera

Posted at 1:12 AM on October 25, 2013

i think they need to bring back bonnie the show is nothing with out her other than that I like where its headed

Sandy

Posted at 9:56 PM on October 24, 2013

Stefan is the only thing that makes TVD worth watching right now.
Loving him with Caroline.
Delena is surprisingly very boring on their own. Without the Stefan drama, snoozefest!
I hope Jeremy helps Bonnie come back.

susan

Posted at 12:08 AM on October 25, 2013

The only one worth watching is damon.

Ramzzzy

Posted at 8:27 PM on October 25, 2013

So Susan, I’m guessing you feel its okay for your boyfriend to sleep with your sister and tell you their in love??

Marusya

Posted at 12:14 PM on October 26, 2013

Indeed!

Marusya

Posted at 12:22 PM on October 26, 2013

Sorry, I wanted to support Susan, because the only one worth watching is Damon, and I previous indeed refered here. Stafen is a dog in the manger.

Amanda

Posted at 5:45 PM on October 27, 2013

Damons story line this season is a bust. I love Damon but with Elena he is dull. The only reason I can continue to watch this show is because of Stefan.

ramzzzy

Posted at 6:04 PM on October 27, 2013

All I’ve seen so far this season is that Elena is more in love with Stefan than with Damon, I just don’t understand why she’s fooling around with Damon!

Karen

Posted at 1:06 AM on October 25, 2013

Yes!!! Stefan is making the show interesting. PW is killing it in general. We’ve seen Silas, and Stefan with and without memories. They are all truly different. Standing ovation to him. Damon is not as outgoing and adventurous as he use to be, but I still think he’s funny at least. I Love me some Stefan!!! Elena better not mess with him and try to get his memories back just so he can remember her. Stefan’s f you like scene to them was the cherry on top.

susan

Posted at 7:21 PM on October 25, 2013

There is hardly any differance in Stefan , the Ripper, silas, Silas is totally boring, He is one tenth as bad as Klaus and Damon are, when there bad. Damon is just as bad and unpredictable as before, He is just more focused and in controll, to protect the People He cares about, You can tell it is lurking underneath and He can change on a dime if He needs to. The best Scenes all night where with Damon. Damon and Jeremy awsome also, fantastic acting. I like the evolved Damon, and not a character that has no growth in 4 years and is always the same.

coomberoe86568

Posted at 9:18 PM on October 24, 2013

.Are you still single ? You are not alone. Free join~~~MixedLuv.Çom~~ Millions of singles have joined it.. This is a Serious interracial dating site for black and white singles seeking relationships, friendships, dating ,love and more. Single black people meeting single white people is why we are here.With the background verification system, you can easily find someone real, serious, quality. Have a try.xcbxcb

Lui

Posted at 4:07 PM on October 24, 2013

Be paid weekly and earn like a boss! I just bought a great Mazda MX-5 from having earned $7126 this past 4 weeks and $10k past-month. Without any doubt this is the easiest and most comfortable job I’ve ever had. I began this 6 months ago and right away was bringing in more than $83 per/h. Here’s what I’ve been doing Jobs95.COM

mvk

Posted at 4:07 PM on October 24, 2013

Sounds like this crap is getting way too confusing. Bring back the old TVD please. One doppleganger was bad enough. Why can Damon and Elena have at least one or maybe two years of happiness? They did it with Stefan. I am starting to stray from the series.

Ellen

Posted at 11:28 AM on October 25, 2013

When Stefan and Elena was together it wasn’t rainbows and unicorns. They always had Damon, Katherine or other supernatural problems coming between them. It’s just a matter of time before Damon & Elena break up. They are better off as friends anyway. You seem to forget that this show is not about Damon & his happiness. TVD is Stefan’s story. If you want to stop by all means, we don’t need fans like you anyway.

Nd

Posted at 7:30 AM on October 31, 2013

mvk. are you really a human with concience? Please don’t influence people negatively.There is a difference between love and lust,elena is in lust with damon while damon is obsessed with her.

hallie

Posted at 9:24 PM on November 5, 2013

The dopplegager stuff is confusing and really dumb it was good at the begining but it is slowly getting old there s/l seem way to confusing and the only thing that they seem to want to show us is that stefan/elana are destin to be together. Is anyone one shocked at that because I am not it seemed obvious from the begining sorry delenna fans. The whole season 5 storyline is just so boring and it seems to be all about stefan/damon/elana which is sad because it has pushed characters like matt and caroline to the back burner and even bonnie and jeremy have been sidelined with the occasional few moments but season 5 seems to have become all about the original triangle with stefan and elana taking center stage with multiple characters

hallie

Posted at 9:34 PM on November 5, 2013

Also, i have to mention forwood i really never liked this pairing but this was the worst breakup on any show I am not saying that I am not glad they ended because i am. Having tyler gone more they he is on the show and caroline being pretty much at stand still or pining for tyler was getting really tiring. It really was not a great end to this couple for their fans which i guess should tells us something it does seem that the writters have been pushing klaroline since the originals started so i am not really all that surprised at the breakup I just thought it would have been alot better then it was. I am not sure where they are going with caroline i am pretty sure jesse won’t be there for long he is off till episode 8 and then who know it almost seems like caroline is being pulled slowly out of tvd and they are using jesse as a plot point to give caroline something to do until they decide if they want to keep her on tvd or the originals. I do find it curious that the have been pushing klaroline more then they did when both actors were on the show even the actors have been pushing it JM was always a supporter but julie and candice weren’t which seems to have changed also the fact that klaus is being kept single for the near future, promises that klaroline will be explored tells me something is coming and i don’t mean a crosss over