Kanye West Writing His Own ‘Deep’ Wedding Vows To Kim Kardashian

Thu, October 24, 2013 8:00pm EDT by 10 Comments
Kanye West Writing Wedding Vows
FameFlyNet

Darlene Anderson

Posted at 12:43 AM on October 29, 2013

She remains me of Pam Anderson….Very beautiful women whom went under the knife so much that they look likes “Hollywood Plastics” She really don’t want to marry this man….I mean she looks the same way she did with Kris H. This is not going to end well. Kim is looking at getting 35Mil in walking money when she divorce…cuz…she is going to get the phuck away from that nutcase!

Westindiesgirl

Posted at 2:55 PM on October 25, 2013

Kaka-rdashian is becoming an alien. Kanye dresses her, tells her to change her hair color, names their baby a really stupid name, he’s taken over the madhouse and he’s king. Hey Kim, tell me who your freinds are and I’ll tell you who YOU are.

guest

Posted at 9:14 AM on October 25, 2013

I guess everyday Hollywood Life is going to makeup false stories to report? Just like the false story they madeup about Kanye West not getting a prenup, which is bogus. Now Hollywood Life wants us to believe that Kanye West is writing his own vows because someone in his camp told them that?

profit555wer

Posted at 9:59 PM on October 24, 2013

Love sees no color. My friend Ann has just married to a handsome black man.Just GO TO~~~ ( MixédPartner.c0m ) ~ Over 1700000 active members from local and worldwide. Join us to have a special mixed relationship.asf3 r3423

Ayana Rashed

Posted at 9:42 PM on October 24, 2013

Reblogged this on Imarashed.

coomfthjgf568

Posted at 9:24 PM on October 24, 2013

.Are you still single ? You are not alone. Free join~~~MixedLuv.Çom~~ Millions of singles have joined it.. This is a Serious interracial dating site for black and white singles seeking relationships, friendships, dating ,love and more. Single black people meeting single white people is why we are here.With the background verification system, you can easily find someone real, serious, quality. Have a try.67547457

dorothy

Posted at 9:08 PM on October 24, 2013

Honesty, I’m surprised he can write.

Shelly

Posted at 8:36 PM on October 24, 2013

LOL…..I’ll believe this when I see it or hear about it. No way I’m going to would watch this fiasco of a wedding when it airs on E……. IF they even make it that far.

Shannon

Posted at 4:48 AM on October 25, 2013

Girl stop lying, you will be watching , just like you clicked on this page and commented.

Darlene Anderson

Posted at 12:46 AM on October 29, 2013

Ha! Girl the irony of your “clicked” comment It speaks for itself….especially when there are on five or six clicks! P.S I clicked and I knows I won’t be watching that boring azz isht!