‘High School Musical’ Reunion: Ashley Tisdale & More Stars Confirmed

Thu, October 24, 2013 12:23pm EDT by 13 Comments
High School Musical Reunion
Courtesy of Disney Channel

The ‘HSM’ cast is coming together for charity! Find out how you can win tickets to see the East High gang in action.

It’s official! The stars of Disney Channel’s High School Musical – well, most of them, anyway — will reunite in Dec. 2013, the first time they’ve all been together since ‘graduating’ from East High in 2008. Though Zac Efron won’t be a part of the long-awaited reunion, Vanessa HudgensAshley Tisdale and the rest of the original stars will be in attendance.

‘High School Musical': Why The Cast Is Reuniting

Though the Wildcats won’t be filming another movie together, they will reunite to support cast member Monique Coleman‘s “GimmeMo’ Foundation,” which works tirelessly to improve the lives of young people around the world. A donation of $3 will earn a fan entry into a sweepstakes to win a trip to Los Angeles to attend the V.I.P. cast party.

Along with Ashley, Vanessa and Monique, the following HSM stars are confirmed to be attending: Lucas Grabeel (Ryan), Corbin Bleu (Chad), Olesya Rulin (Kelsi), Kaycee Stroh (Martha) and Kenny Ortega (director/choreographer).

Though Zac is unable to attend the party, the winner of the sweepstakes will receive a special video message from Mr. Troy Bolton.

WATCH: Win Your Place At The ‘High School Musical’ Cast Reunion

— Andy Swift

More ‘High School Musical’ Cast News:

1. Zac Efron Gets Naked In ‘That Awkward Moment’ Trailer — Watch
  2. Vanessa Hudgens As A Vampire For Halloween — Get Her Dark Lipstick
  3. Ashley Tisdale Shows Off Nude Mani & Engagement Ring

luckyamethyst

Posted at 7:09 AM on January 13, 2014

Though Zac is dating Lilly Collins, I think he hasn’t gotten over Vanessa yet. Why would he not attend the HSM reunion? So am guessing he is avoiding Vanessa. I love them together. Still hoping to see them on-screen together again.

KylaXoXo

Posted at 4:57 AM on January 3, 2014

Zac Always Not Coming in Some Reunions Did He Just Think?
He Will Not Be A Famous Actor Without The HSM?
He Is The Only One Who Won’t Come Did He Misses The Cast Of HSM?
I Love Zac im His Fan But This Is Just My Opinion And One Thing
Mayve Zac still Love Vanessa He Dont Need To Be Bitter To Vanessa He Dont Need To Be Affected If he Really Move On
sorry For Wrong Grammar Im A Filipino Not An American XD

KylaXoXo

Posted at 4:50 AM on January 3, 2014

it’s really obvious that zac dont really want to come.
Im Not Pushing That Zanessa Is Need To Back
but They Are Such A Perfect Couple.

Gigi

Posted at 9:05 AM on December 31, 2013

Zac obviously doesn’t want to go to the high school musical reunion because he doesn’t want to face Vanessa. Simple as that

LovePink

Posted at 1:05 AM on December 26, 2013

@everyone, yeabaaah! hahaha. i just want Zanessa back. such a perfect couple.

Yennifer

Posted at 5:26 AM on November 25, 2013

A, I the only one that feels that there’s no HSM without Troy?

Yennifer

Posted at 5:27 AM on November 25, 2013

Am*

Karen

Posted at 12:12 AM on January 2, 2014

OF course not

Jane Ryan

Posted at 10:37 PM on October 24, 2013

Why isn’t Zac going? He didn’t go on tour with the cast either. Does he not realize how much HSM has given him? Seriously…

vivian

Posted at 9:30 AM on November 6, 2013

i love zac but i think you’re right he would be nothing without hsm and i’m really sad that he is not going to the reunion.
i would really like it if he went he would meet vanessa again(i loved them together-but now he is probably in a relationship with Lilly Collins and she was spotted linking hands with Austin Butler)

Jen

Posted at 8:19 PM on November 10, 2013

I agree with both of you.. I was sooooo excited about the reunion but after finding out that he wasn’t going to go… that just disappointed me so much. I love him and I love Vanessa and as much as I want them back together, I’m glad that they’re happy separately. I feel like Zac has become this person that wants to be known as him and not Troy Bolton; understandably, I know where he’s coming from, but I feel like he’s changed and has forgotten everything High School Musical has given. I just can’t wait for Ashley to get married because even if they have to avoid each other, they can’t avoid on one of their best friend’s wedding. Well, that is if he still keeps in touch with them, cuz he seems to be too good for them now…. LOL. I love Zac, I’m not trying to hate, but I just miss them all together. I feel like this HSM reunion is just a repeat of HSM2, except in real life.

Everyone

Posted at 10:16 PM on December 13, 2013

because until now zac is bitter, and until now zac love vanessa .

Tiffany A. Brown (@TiffanyABrown1)

Posted at 3:11 PM on October 24, 2013

like Bernard replied I’m amazed that some people able to profit ($)7677 in four weeks on the computer. site… Fb39.COM