Danielle Jonas Reveals Her Baby Bump In New Exercise Pics

Thu, October 24, 2013 9:41pm EST by 15 Comments
Danielle Jonas Baby Bump
Courtesy of Instagram FameFlyNet

Sheila

Posted at 3:58 PM on December 26, 2013

Some people are stupid you can’t always go by the size of the bump I know some women who didn’t really show until the last weeks of pregnancy every woman is different just because she didn’t blow up like Kim kardashian does not mean she is not pregnant also I believe Kate Middleton didn’t have a bump either

Rochelle Monawoncsé

Posted at 1:55 PM on November 21, 2013

She looks good. But doesn’t really look like she is pregnant. Oh ok maybe she is I’m not saying she’s not

Courtney

Posted at 9:25 AM on October 25, 2013

just because she hasn’t gotten huge doesn’t mean she’s faking her pregnancy athletic women like Dani who used to be a cheerleader tend to gain less weight while pregnant than those who aren’t the average first time pregnant woman without complications gains between 45-55lbs during her pregnancy and the average newborn weighs 7lbs 9oz. what would she have to gain by faking a pregnancy it’s not a movie where an actress wears a prosthetic belly to appear as If she’s expecting. maybe the women in Danielle’s family also don’t retain a lot of water while pregnant as some especially petite women are prone to which Danielle is considered to be as she’s only 5ft 5in unlike Gracie McGraw for example who is 10 years younger than her and already stands at 5ft 10 1/2in granted her dad is 6ft and her mom is 5ft 8in or 5ft 9in depending on where you read so her and her sisters were going to be tall unlike say Newman and Woodward who were 5ft 10 1/4 and 5ft 4in respectively so you would expect their daughters to be short to average height which two of them are slightly above average at 5ft 11 3/4 and 5ft 8 1/4in while their youngest is 5ft 2in

Christina

Posted at 9:30 AM on October 25, 2013

Uh your off on the weight Hun. No doctor would tell a woman who has no complications to gain 45-55lbs. They say 25-35lbs no matter what number pregnancy the woman is on. Your statistics are so far off its hilarious. Let alone I was a cheerleader and a ballet dancer when I got pregnant and this is very obviously a fake belly.

AJR

Posted at 12:15 PM on October 30, 2013

And you kind of need to learn how to improve your grammar, you incompetent twat.

allie33

Posted at 10:55 AM on January 9, 2014

AJR, stop being such a cunt.

April Werling

Posted at 4:44 AM on October 25, 2013

Still not buying that she is really pregnant at all. For being in her 6th month she should be showing more. 1st pregnancies can show later, especially if they are unhealthily thin as Dani is, but she would be showing as twigs show more usually at this time. The weightlifting pics don’t fool me 1 bit. Her supposed bump really hasn’t grown. Still going with Blind Gossip on the fake pregnancy. She doesn’t physically appear to be going through any pregnancy changes, even bump wise. These pics were a ploy to keep fooling the public into thinking that there is a baby when the pregnancy is fake and staged for publicity. Dani can keep pretending to be pregnant. I’m not and never been a Jonas fan, I don’t like people who fake a pregnancy for publicity and promotion. Not spreading hate by the way.

guest23

Posted at 6:08 AM on October 25, 2013

Just because she has a small bump does not mean she is faking her pregnancy.have no idea how far along she is but Kate Middleton was just as small but in the last 2 or 3 months she was really showing.some people just have good genes and don’t have huge bumps

Christina

Posted at 9:26 AM on October 25, 2013

I am going with April on this! That doesn’t even look like a baby bump. It’s very lumpy and even with how thin she is it would be bigger than that. I was 95lbs when I got pregnant with my daughter and by this point I was bigger than this. Let alone like I said something looks wrong with it. It’s just not a baby bump and blind gossips pillow theory sounds very plausible.

Seriously

Posted at 11:07 AM on October 29, 2013

You sound like a complete idiot. Yes, she’s really pregnant. People like you annoy me. Their not a group anymore because their in different places and fatherhood is one of them. The reality show ended months ago and their not a group anymore so what would they possibly be promoting. You’re stupid.

Amanda Sanborn

Posted at 2:55 AM on November 26, 2013

Wow you are stupid. Then why are you reading about her if you don’t like the Jonas Brothers? I was 115lbs when I got pregnant and was smaller then her when I was six months. I didn’t star really showing until I was between 7-7 1/2 months pregnant. So just because someone is small and barely showing doesn’t mean they are faking a pregnancy.

lily

Posted at 2:13 PM on February 3, 2014

oh really u dint belive well guess wat idiot the baby is born !!!!!!!!!!!stupid

Christina

Posted at 2:24 PM on February 3, 2014

I will believe it when their are pictures of her actually in labor.

abe

Posted at 12:24 AM on October 25, 2013

did he change his Anal habits just for once?

profit123

Posted at 9:52 PM on October 24, 2013

REAL partner seeker? Interracial love seeker? You are not alone.♥ GO TO~~~ ( MixédPartner.c0m ) ~ —-A Serious interracial dating site for black and white singles seeking relationships, friendships, dating ,love and more.Date an ideal interracial match can never be easier! Join us to have a special mixed relationship.dsa 32