Jamie Dornan Cast As Christian Grey In ’50 Shades Of Grey’

Wed, October 23, 2013 10:05pm EDT by 61 Comments
Jamie Dornan Christian Grey
Courtesy of Calvin Klein

sherry

Posted at 8:52 AM on October 28, 2013

I think, because of the cast picks, this movie is really going to flop. The only ones who would have gone to see it are 50’s fans. But because these two are not what fans envisioned we will be unhappy about the movie. We may just want to keep our book images in our head and read them again.

caroline

Posted at 12:57 AM on October 26, 2013

Yes, yes, yes, yes!! He is perfect for the role.

Joanne Fredrickson

Posted at 11:43 AM on October 25, 2013

Oh my God, the casting directors have gone from bad to worse!! Seriously come on! Pay Ian Somerhalder what he wants and lets get a great movie!!!

kissingkatebarlow

Posted at 11:57 PM on October 24, 2013

Everybody complained when Robert Pattinson got his role and then every woman fell in love with him. I’m sure the same thing will happen again.

Kimberly

Posted at 12:04 AM on November 1, 2013

I agree 10000%

profit555wer

Posted at 9:47 PM on October 24, 2013

REAL partner seeker? Interracial love seeker? You are not alone.♥ GO TO~~~ ( MixédPartner.c0m ) ~ —-A Serious interracial dating site for black and white singles seeking relationships, friendships, dating ,love and more.Date an ideal interracial match can never be easier! Join us to have a special mixed relationship.dsf

Ht0aleigh

Posted at 8:11 PM on October 24, 2013

Where is charlie?! He was a great Christian!!! This guy is a no go. Being charlie back!!!!!

SunnyAutumnn

Posted at 7:53 PM on October 24, 2013

no bueno.

Othar1987 (@Othar1987)

Posted at 6:52 PM on October 24, 2013

my neighbor’s aunt makes $82/hr on the laptop. She has been laid off for 7 months but last month her pay check was $21868 just working on the laptop for a few hours. Read Full Article>>>>>>>x.co/2eE8L

Nancy Henson

Posted at 4:30 PM on October 24, 2013

hyyyy

Lui

Posted at 3:54 PM on October 24, 2013

Be paid weekly and earn like a boss! I just bought a great Mazda MX-5 from having earned $7126 this past 4 weeks and $10k past-month. Without any doubt this is the easiest and most comfortable job I’ve ever had. I began this 6 months ago and right away was bringing in more than $83 per/h. Here’s what I’ve been doing Jobs95.COM

d.harris

Posted at 3:29 PM on October 24, 2013

The lady they casted as anastasia——tja, please I waited to long for this movie and now sorry both are no do.do not get me wrong, they are both cute but christian grey and anastasia no.i guess ihave to get my mind out of this movie.

sherry

Posted at 9:03 PM on October 24, 2013

@d.harris–I feel the same way about Dakota cast as Anastasia. She’s not a fit. Neither is their new Christian. Sorry but–no

d.harris

Posted at 3:24 PM on October 24, 2013

Sorry, this guy has a good body and so but, I still do not like him as christian grey.

Merida

Posted at 3:22 PM on October 24, 2013

I Liked Charlie H. . :(

mm

Posted at 12:57 PM on October 24, 2013

I don’t know who’s worse Dakota or this Jamie

Tiffany A. Brown (@TiffanyABrown1)

Posted at 3:10 PM on October 24, 2013

like Bernard replied I’m amazed that some people able to profit ($)7677 in four weeks on the computer. site… Fb39.COM

euerucvcvn45

Posted at 9:33 AM on October 24, 2013

.Are you still single ? You are not alone. Free join~~~MixedLuv.Çom~~ Millions of singles have joined it.. This is a Serious interracial dating site for black and white singles seeking relationships, friendships, dating ,love and more. Single black people meeting single white people is why we are here.With the background verification system, you can easily find someone real, serious, quality. Have a try.xcbxcb

virginiajking (@virginiajking1)

Posted at 9:19 AM on October 24, 2013

my roomate’s mother-in-law makes $63/hr on the laptop. She has been unemployed for 8 months but last month her paycheck was $16755 just working on the laptop for a few hours. explanation ….> Jobs25.COM

Solette, Yvonne, Beverley

Posted at 8:10 AM on October 24, 2013

From the biggest fans of 50 Shades in South Africa we vote that Chris Hemsworth should get the role as Christian Grey, he is exactly what Christian Grey is, he is super hot and I can’t imagine anyone else playing the role….. Seriously

Tootsie

Posted at 6:24 PM on October 24, 2013

Dream on, he’s not going to do it. You all act like A list actors are clamoring for this part….they’re NOT. It’s career suicide. They were lucky to get Charlie Hunnam, until he wised up and got out before it was too late.