Austin Mahone Reveals That He Kisses On First Dates

Wed, October 23, 2013 4:01pm EST by 70 Comments
Austin Mahone Dating
FameFlyNet

Mahomies, are you wondering what it would be like to go out with your favorite pop star? Austin, 17, describes his ideal first date in a revealing new interview, saying, “I’d give you a kiss before I leave.” Swoon!

No matter how hectic Austin Mahone‘s schedule may be, the teen heartthrob still makes time for romance. He spills the details about everything he likes to do on a first date — including taking a romantic walk on the beach and going on a shopping spree — and it all leads up to one magic moment at the end of the night! Read on to find out more.

Austin Mahone Dating — Singer Reveals He Kisses On First Dates

While many stars are hesitant about dating their fans, Austin doesn’t have any issues with it. He admits that he even “looks into the crowd” to try and spot cute fans. And when he does find a lucky girl he likes, he pulls out all the stops for her.

“I have to get a good rest before a big date, so I’d sleep in until about noon that day. Then, we’ll go to lunch at Panera,” he tells BOP! magazine, adding, “I’ll get a ham sandwich with American cheese, toasted, a side of macaroni and a green tea.”

How tasty does that sound, Mahomies? And the fun doesn’t stop there. Austin also reveals that he loves taking his dates on shopping sprees!

“I’d take you shopping, and buy you some nice clothes,” he says. What girl wouldn’t love that?!

After that, Austin says he would whisk his date off to take a “nice sunset walk on the beach right before the sun goes down.”

The pop star says his perfect end to a date is hanging out at his love interest’s house and watching a movie. “I’d give you a kiss before I leave, then text you tomorrow to tell you how awesome you are,” he says.

Aw! How romantic and fun would a date with Austin be? Sounds like this young man knows how to treat a lady!

Austin Mahone’s Mystery Illness Revealed

Unfortunately, it looks like Austin won’t be going on a date any time soon. He was admitted to the hospital on Oct. 17, where he was treated for a blood clot and inflammation in his throat, as well as dehydration and a high fever.

“It may take a couple of weeks before he feels normal again,” Dr. Barry M. Rose M.D, Anesthesiologist, California Pacific Medical Center in San Francisco, Calif., told HollywoodLife.com EXCLUSIVELY.

We’re wishing Austin a safe recovery! We hope he gets well soon so he can dive back into the dating pool!

So, HollywoodLifers, would you go on a date with Austin? Share your thoughts below!

WATCH: Austin Mahone Released From Hospital After Blood Clot Scare

– HL Staff

More Austin Mahone News:

1. Austin Mahone: Fans Tweet Prayers For Hospitalized Singer
  2. Austin Mahone Forced To Postpone Tour After Hospitalization
  3. Austin Mahone & Camila Cabello Dating? — Potential New Couple Alert

meg

Posted at 9:46 AM on November 26, 2014

Austin is an amazing dude.definitely knows how to treat a girl right.definitely would’nt mind dating him.love him mad.

Annabel exposito

Posted at 3:28 PM on October 27, 2014

Hi Austin Mahone I am not a fan of you but I wish I could date you, I am regular girl.

prisila

Posted at 10:19 AM on September 7, 2014

Austin mahone should be with becky g because they hag out a lot and i wish i could jast see him ones i will be the most happiest girl in the World

Erin

Posted at 11:16 PM on August 29, 2014

I would love to go on a date with austin he is so amAzing and I love everything about him I love his music his eyes his hair and he’s cute smile if he ever did that to me that would be amazing I am a true mahomie for life I love him so much he will be in my heart for ever I love him so much

Lauren

Posted at 9:51 PM on August 22, 2014

Awwwwwww Austin sounds totally sweet

Kirsta singleton

Posted at 3:01 PM on July 16, 2014

Oh ya and I would go on a date with him

Kirsta singleton

Posted at 2:53 PM on July 16, 2014

I love austin mahone I would do anything to meet him he is the reason I want to sing he is my inspiration I just love him I wish I could at least talk to him but I know that most Likely would never happen but that’s my wish and I am hoping to go to his concert for my birthday even tho my birthday is September 3 I. Hope to see him September 9 2014 but I don’t know that us all I want for my birthday but I would do anything to meet him

Calliope Rose

Posted at 7:04 AM on July 5, 2014

I would for sure,but I’m way younger:(but i still would I’m his biggest ️️mahomie I love him so much I watch him all day everyday and I hope one day I could meet him and see him play live it’s my biggest dream ever:)I tweet to him everyday on twitter like 3-4 times a day I love you so much austin❤️And we also have a lot in commen😘

yaire

Posted at 9:06 AM on July 2, 2014

i love Austin , but i am far away from him , thats what i think. I love every thing about you

Awesome_bae

Posted at 1:34 AM on June 10, 2014

I don’t care if his scared or whatever I love him for who his is his funny and nice ( I bet ). He is awesome and cute

alba

Posted at 11:43 PM on May 18, 2014

He seams like no other boy he is so amazing he is an example as what a young man should be like :-*

annette

Posted at 6:23 PM on May 14, 2014

i would totally go on a date with austin be cause even if he wasnt famous i would still go out with him because he has a nice personality and nos how to treat a lady and he seems like and awesome person to hang out with. i would love to date him cus he likes girls tht can make him laugh and i love to have and make people laugh

Precious Garcia

Posted at 12:44 PM on May 13, 2014

Austin this is precious and am your biggest fan and I wanna tell u am from Brownsville Texas and I also want to tell I am glad your better I REALLY AM GLAD TOUR BETTER I just love u for u u know and am glad to be a mahomie for life ❗❗❗❗❗❗❗❗♥💋

CrazySelenator

Posted at 9:44 PM on May 12, 2014

wow 7.3 people qwouldnt want to go out with Austin :/ THATS TO MUCH! D: XD

Jazmyne

Posted at 1:22 PM on November 1, 2014

can you came to my school on monday my school is ethan a chase middle school because so i can meet you in person in my life for one time please i am a mahomies i love you so much you are so cute kiss kiss love you

Austin Mahone