Austin Mahone Reveals That He Kisses On First Dates

Wed, October 23, 2013 4:01pm EDT by 63 Comments
Austin Mahone Dating
FameFlyNet

Kirsta singleton

Posted at 3:01 PM on July 16, 2014

Oh ya and I would go on a date with him

Kirsta singleton

Posted at 2:53 PM on July 16, 2014

I love austin mahone I would do anything to meet him he is the reason I want to sing he is my inspiration I just love him I wish I could at least talk to him but I know that most Likely would never happen but that’s my wish and I am hoping to go to his concert for my birthday even tho my birthday is September 3 I. Hope to see him September 9 2014 but I don’t know that us all I want for my birthday but I would do anything to meet him

Calliope Rose

Posted at 7:04 AM on July 5, 2014

I would for sure,but I’m way younger:(but i still would I’m his biggest ️️mahomie I love him so much I watch him all day everyday and I hope one day I could meet him and see him play live it’s my biggest dream ever:)I tweet to him everyday on twitter like 3-4 times a day I love you so much austin❤️And we also have a lot in commen😘

yaire

Posted at 9:06 AM on July 2, 2014

i love Austin , but i am far away from him , thats what i think. I love every thing about you

Awesome_bae

Posted at 1:34 AM on June 10, 2014

I don’t care if his scared or whatever I love him for who his is his funny and nice ( I bet ). He is awesome and cute

alba

Posted at 11:43 PM on May 18, 2014

He seams like no other boy he is so amazing he is an example as what a young man should be like :-*

annette

Posted at 6:23 PM on May 14, 2014

i would totally go on a date with austin be cause even if he wasnt famous i would still go out with him because he has a nice personality and nos how to treat a lady and he seems like and awesome person to hang out with. i would love to date him cus he likes girls tht can make him laugh and i love to have and make people laugh

Precious Garcia

Posted at 12:44 PM on May 13, 2014

Austin this is precious and am your biggest fan and I wanna tell u am from Brownsville Texas and I also want to tell I am glad your better I REALLY AM GLAD TOUR BETTER I just love u for u u know and am glad to be a mahomie for life ❗❗❗❗❗❗❗❗♥💋

CrazySelenator