Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart: You Should Do A New Film Together

Tue, October 22, 2013 3:33pm EDT by 113 Comments
Robert Pattinson Kristen Stewart New Movie
Splashnews

Colette

Posted at 12:19 PM on February 25, 2014

I agree with everything you said – together they make movie magic

bluebird

Posted at 1:20 AM on December 10, 2013

YES! YES! YES! YES!….. the ROBSTEN chemistry is just fantastic!!!

janielly

Posted at 2:54 AM on December 6, 2013

absolutely yes……they look good to each other!! seeing them in a new movie makes me one of the happiest fan of robsten! till now cant get enough of twilight.. hoping for new chapter. i wish their meant for each other.

Lorie

Posted at 2:49 AM on November 5, 2013

Yes, I do agree too. Rob and Kris have good chemistry between them. They look good together in ‘Twilight’. I would definitely like to watch them together once again.

Gabbie

Posted at 10:39 AM on October 27, 2013

I think they should do a movie together.I love kris and rob and i think that they love themselves.if they do a movie together i will be happiest..I hope they do a new film :)) who are agree with me let paste this on his comment ..

Angelique Luvena

Posted at 7:43 AM on October 26, 2013

I like Twilight saga, everything played with Kristen –
Stewart and Robert pattinson…. Please make a film-
Played with Kristen Stewart and robert pattinson again
I like harry potter, because it played with Robpattinson,
And Snow white and the Hunts man.. Because it played
With Kristen Stewart… And i dont like Horor film like
Conjuring : played with Renesme in twilight.

Thank you….

Angelique Luvena

Posted at 7:39 AM on October 26, 2013

I like Twilight saga, everything played with Kristen –
Stewart and Robert pattinson…. Please make a film-
Played with Kristen Stewart and robert pattinson again

Thank you….

Rob is dating Annika Holtz

Posted at 10:35 AM on October 25, 2013

Robert is dating Annika Holtz. Pictures are on the web. I googled “Robert Pattinson and Annika Holtz” and I will say that she is a pretty girl. Hope he is happy. Maybe now people can stop trying to connect him with Kristen and let her have some peace. FINALLY!!!

May Moe Kabyar

Posted at 4:14 AM on October 25, 2013

Thanz ana 😌

St

Posted at 8:30 PM on October 24, 2013

@no no no Taylor is a gorgeous boy, he is NOT stupid. He and KS have more strong and sincere feelings each other than RP.

ana

Posted at 7:22 AM on October 24, 2013

agree to you may moe kabyar robsten 4 ever

May Moe Kabyar

Posted at 5:09 AM on October 24, 2013

(I post again because the earlier comment of the few spellings are wrong)

May Moe Kabyar

Posted at 5:00 AM on October 24, 2013

NO!!!!!!!! The commenters are TOTALLY WRONG!!!!!!!
Rob and kris should do a movie together. They are the most beautiful and handsome lovers in the world and they also have the most admirable abilities. They should do another new movie and I believe that it will be the TOP movie.

eve

Posted at 4:56 AM on October 24, 2013

Nick whom has never been fired a day of his life aka manger of Rob Pattz. Ur Greed is strong ur height is not. Ur fall will come quick. Because ur desire to won’t all of his money and property. Ur wife’s family is not enough. Selling from others is wrong indeed. Selling from is family well. We will see. Keep printing HL as he spell u too continue lie to the people to gain royalties like ur large sister. But for what price. What price hmmmmm nice car, good school for the kids, no a bigger office with a view, maybe a love one the one that got away. If its not from God. It wont last look back on the other that did it Ur’s and Nicks way. Wickedness never last. Continue to write lies believe u will gain once all that wick cracks things won’t be the som.

May Moe Kabyar

Posted at 4:46 AM on October 24, 2013

NO!!!!!!!! The commenters r TOTALLY WRONG!!!!!!!
Rob and kris should do a new movie together. They are the most beautiful and handsome lovers in the world and they also have the most admirable abilities. They should do another new movie and I believe that it will be the TOO movie.

avantika mehrotra

Posted at 4:28 AM on October 24, 2013

I think that they should work together again …. forget all that happened between rob n kris

Margaret in the Pink UK/// ONE

Posted at 2:15 AM on October 24, 2013

GUEST WHERES DYLAN??????????

so tired from lies

Posted at 11:39 PM on October 23, 2013

I do not think so…if they two can not work things between them out…no way for a new work together.

Lulu Collazo

Posted at 11:24 PM on October 23, 2013

I despise his ways, he was a womanizer and likes to drink and party too much, still he acts the same way… maybe, I guess, maybe that’s why Kristen strayed!!! It makes sense!!!

Louise

Posted at 7:21 PM on October 23, 2013

No way, no way. They are finished, no need to throw them together. Twilight, part 2?????
Enough.

no no no!

Posted at 11:33 AM on October 23, 2013

Hope, never with Pattinson and never with Lautner , it’s a baby. Kristen needs a real man next to her. At least 35 years old. No stupid boy.

avantika mehrotra

Posted at 4:32 AM on October 24, 2013

No they r not over with themselves …… they should work together again so they will be able to mix up n forget what happened between them in the past :-)

Concerned

Posted at 11:28 AM on October 23, 2013

Yes Kristen an Taylor I loved them together in twilight !!!!!!

Pam

Posted at 10:52 AM on October 23, 2013

@denice @St I like the idea, they have a special chemistry, it would be great!

denice

Posted at 9:45 AM on October 23, 2013

I wish kristen would do a romaic movie with Taylor lauter.I love them togethor in twilight.

St

Posted at 10:47 AM on October 23, 2013

@denice you read my mind! I like KS and TL together in and out screen.

Dianna Lynn Goddard-Baker

Posted at 12:25 AM on October 31, 2013

I had the same thought long time ago……..but still would rather see her with Rob..

lucia garcia martinez

Posted at 8:55 AM on October 23, 2013

not exactly if you want or not if robert still wants but only that I am a fan of robert