‘Pretty Little Liars’ Halloween Recap: The Girls Receive A Dark Warning

Tue, October 22, 2013 9:26pm EDT by 56 Comments
Pretty Little Liars Alison Halloween
Courtesy of ABC Family (3)

Posted at 8:04 PM on August 21, 2014

wonderful publish, very informative. I’m wondering why the opposite specialists of this sector do not understand this.

You should proceed your writing. I’m confident, you’ve a huge readers’ bbase
already!

Alexandra

Posted at 5:06 PM on January 3, 2014

I think Ezra is really A , i mean he was weird when brought Aria’s phone back in the halloween episode he knew that Ali was there . Also when the girls discovered ”A’s room” after they left Ezra was there because he knew that the girls where going to discover that he was A . I am sure that Ezra is A . I just don’t understand why Maya was killed you know , she did not know anything except maybe the fact that she lived in Ali’s house , i don’t really know !

jaymonroe

Posted at 11:25 PM on December 28, 2013

All clues point to Ezra, for this reason alone i know it is not him. I then thought it may be Aria as Mona has referred to her as “Big A” in the past and the least has happened to her compared to the rest of the girls. The physic also suggests that one of the girls have been touched by A, not that they are A & Ali wouldn’t have refilled herself if they were not to be trusted. I throwing it out there Paige, i never trusted her from the get go. Ali and her also have a past. Then again Ali could be A, up to her old tricks again. And who says May is actually gone this show always has a way of shocking us.

Rebecca

Posted at 6:38 PM on December 19, 2013

Ezra isn’t A! When arias in the graveyard he talks to her on the phone and he’s wearing black, then they show the gas mask man in the graveyard, can’t be in two places at once!? And Ali didn’t just run because she saw Ezra, she would have ran no matter who it was, she’s ment to be dead after all! Ezra is just another step closer to knowing everything, but not A.

?

Posted at 8:19 PM on November 22, 2013

k so i think that EZRA is not a! but @ the same time…
in the halloween episode when the car tire was flat ezra came up and quickly asked them if there tire was flat! How did he know? Also, what was he doing with Aria’s phone… as soon ast the four turned around, Ali was gone! ITS REALLY CONFUSING

evelien

Posted at 10:38 AM on November 6, 2013

Am i the only one who thought Miranda really looked like Melissa, Spencer’s sister?

autavia edwards

Posted at 11:51 PM on October 30, 2013

wow i watched it was so crazy. but the wierd thing is that if ali is alive then who was the person A burid.this show goes to one part to the next it is like BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM it is way crazy.

Shannon

Posted at 12:47 AM on October 29, 2013

I love Ezra, but I don’t believe he’s A. I wouldn’t be surprised if there’s some sort of secret about him, but I doubt he’s the big bad A himself. And when did he date Alison, wouldn’t he have been with Jackie during that time?
I suppose one thing to pay attention to is if his right hand is wounded. When wrestling with Spencer during the Halloween episode, she sliced his hand. Anytime he was in a scene after this, his hand was always in his pocket.

Madina Mohamed

Posted at 3:35 AM on November 2, 2013

I think it is ezra because he keeps wondering what is going ion with aria but she does not tell so that why I think ezrga is A

Mary

Posted at 1:01 PM on October 28, 2013

I think Ezra has a twin. In the scene where Ezra makes a call to Aria he isn’t in costume, but as soon as Aria hangs up, Ezra mysteriously materializes from behind a grave stone in full costume. Add onto that all of the subtle references to twins throughout the seasons. In the books it is Alison who has a twin sister. It’s already been confirmed that the producer’s are not going to portray that in the series, but they never said they weren’t going to throw some twins in the show at all. But that’s just my opinion. :)

Niki

Posted at 11:12 AM on November 3, 2013

Hi Mary, this was my exact thought when I saw ezra talking on the phone with aria. No costume right next to a brick building then bam behind a grave stone in costume. He definitely has to be a twin. I agree whole gear teddy with everything you just said.

Niki

Posted at 11:14 AM on November 3, 2013

I meant to say I agree whole heartedly with everything you just said lol

kiarapreet

Posted at 11:59 PM on November 6, 2013

his costume was covered you cant see it cause a black shadow was blocking it. i was to believe its not him but at the same time most signs point to him. when he handed aria her phone he handed it with his right hand and from what I could see there wasnt a sign of a injury there so this is very confusing.

Marah

Posted at 10:04 PM on October 24, 2013

alright Ezra is defiantly not A, I believe that he is on Aria’s side just like what Toby was doing for spencer. Why would the producers tell you who A was when there is still another season that’s going to happen. There is going to be a plot twist actually telling you who A is. The whole show is based off of figuring out who A is? The show would be over if Ezra was really A. Common sense..

Bridgit

Posted at 8:20 AM on January 12, 2014

guys…
dont hate me but i think this theory:
T-TOBY E-EZRA A-ARIA M-MONA (duh) A-ALISON
T-E-A-M- A -

shanaaz

Posted at 4:41 PM on October 24, 2013

remember when Ezra told Aria that he got some girl pregnant i think that girl was Alison i also believe Ezra had a relationship with Alison and was asking Ian to do the dirty work of the N.A.T. for him. i think Jason did not know that Ezra was an official member.also Ezra was on the A-team to find out whether Ali was alive or not……….

PixieEC

Posted at 3:03 PM on November 2, 2013

It was already revealed who Ezra got pregnant, her name is Maggie, and she is the mother of their seven year old son Malcolm. But, in a twist of events, it turned out that Maggie had an affair during the time she was with Ezra and it was revealed that Ezra is most likely not Malcolm’s biological father. You may be thinking of ”boardshorts” who is not yet identified, who may or may not have gotten Ali pregnant…thus leading to the possible motive for trying to murder her, and taking the title ”A.”

Lizzie

Posted at 5:11 PM on November 26, 2013

“Boardshorts” could be Ezra. Who knows. Ezra did date Ali. I agree with Shanaaz. Because if Ezra didn’t get Maggie pregnant he must have gotten Ali pregnent because he got someone pregnant. and remember in the flash back with Cece Drake talking to Alison about her period being late. she said and I quote:
Cece: well have you told him.
Ali: Look if he finds out he’s gonna kill me.

Ezra may not be “A”. I dont wanna believe it cuz i have fallen in love with his character. but just because he may not be big “A” (which btw Mona did call Aria Big A one time. Just thought I’d throw that out there) that doesn’t mean he didn’t get Ali pregnant. And remember Jackie broke off the engagment but we don’t know when. so maybe to help get over Jackie he was hooking up with Ali.

MovingOn

Posted at 6:02 PM on December 10, 2013

1- Maggie was the one who “got” pregnant of Ezra but at the end the baby wasn’t from him.
2- If Ezra was A, making a season 5 wouldnt be smart enough.
3- I don’t really believe that Ezra dated Alison, they just don’t match.
Just saying .. If Ezra was A I would cut my wrists with a plastic knife ._ .

Brazenlady

Posted at 2:21 PM on October 24, 2013

This is definately a great show and I couldn’t wait for this episode. — But omg Family Channel, there were about 3 minutes of show – and 3 or 4 minutes of commercials. I got so annoyed I almost turned it off. Shame!

JAY X

Posted at 8:24 AM on November 5, 2013

DON’T WATCH IT ON TV, DOWNLOAD IT IN TORRENT IT’S aVERTISEMENT FREE!!!

Bianca

Posted at 1:30 AM on October 24, 2013

Ezra is A and Aria is on it and she has known from the start