North West: Why She Wasn’t At Kanye West & Kim Kardashian’s Engagement

Tue, October 22, 2013 10:06am EDT by 10 Comments
Kim Kardashian Kanye West Engagement
Courtesy of Instagram

Free instagram followers

Posted at 8:20 PM on April 4, 2014

Howdy! This is kind of off topic but I need some advice from
an established blog. Is it very hard to set up your
own blog? I’m not very techincal but I can figure things out pretty quick.

I’m thinking about making my own but I’m not sure where to
begin. Do you have any tips or suggestions? With thanks

Posted at 6:26 AM on March 20, 2014

Wow, this piece of writing is fastidious, my sister is analyzing
these things, thus I am going to let know her.

Eva

Posted at 8:42 PM on October 24, 2013

Is she even divorced from that basketball player yet?

Too bad they couldn’t do the marriage and the baby in the correct order…

proud 2Bamom

Posted at 3:26 PM on October 23, 2013

Their not caring parents…This kid will call her nanny mom..

Joss

Posted at 5:46 AM on October 23, 2013

It was a stupid place to propose. He should have picked a venue inside and the baby should have very much been involved.

@Nan

Posted at 11:27 PM on October 22, 2013

Then go pay your damn bills. And since you don’t care about their money and fame what are you doing reading about them?

Nan

Posted at 1:30 PM on October 22, 2013

Oh please; Kris is saving her for their reality show. This is such a stupid thing for so much publicity. Neither I nor my family or anyone I know care. We have bills to pay and have to care for our families and actually care about something besides fame & wealth.

Stacy

Posted at 9:22 PM on October 22, 2013

You cared enough to click on the article, read it and then write a comment about it.
I believe your logic is somewhat flawed.

Taylor

Posted at 11:16 AM on October 22, 2013

Beyonce brought Blue out in the NY winter, just wrapped her up. They could have brought her. It’s called hats and a blankly

Taylor