Zac Efron & Vanessa Hudgens: Reunion For ‘High School Musical?’

Mon, October 21, 2013 11:47am EDT by 28 Comments
Zac Efron Vanessa Hudgens
Courtesy Of Disney, Jason Merritt/Entertainment/Getty Images

joe

Posted at 6:06 AM on August 13, 2014

I reli fink zac and vanessa should take part in HSM 4 ‘reunion’.zac and vanessa u guys are made for each other pls make up

Ehlaine

Posted at 2:43 PM on August 3, 2014

I think vanessa and zac are going to be good parnts to there kids

Alex

Posted at 7:05 PM on July 28, 2014

I think that zac Vanessa and the rest of the cast should get back together for a reunion and call it high school musical 4 the reunion :) plus I was sad when zac and Vanessa splited up they belong together forever I’m 24 now and I still watch the high school musical movies.

Christopher Holman

Posted at 8:00 AM on July 14, 2014

The story of Zac and Vanessa made me believe that there is still such thing as true love. It hasn’t gone away people!! I really think that a High School Musical Reunion will be an inspiration to all.

Christopher Holman

Posted at 8:01 AM on July 14, 2014

By the way Can I Have this Dance is still my favorite song even to this day and I’m about to turn 15.

Sky

Posted at 9:50 PM on July 6, 2014

I think that vannessa hudgens and zac efron should be together forever the are a really good couple and they look really cute together!!!!😃😃😃

melissasheets (@ninjatu21046450)

Posted at 10:06 AM on June 18, 2014

melissa

alammadiha14

Posted at 10:25 AM on May 2, 2014

I really think Zac Efron and Vanessa Hudgens should get back together because both of them together is so nice. They are like a match made in heaven. Actually they are a match made in heaven because I can guarantee you that all high school musical fans or not will be overwhelmed with the fact that you two got back together. And its been nearly 4-5 years also that’s how long you had been dating for. To be honest i think its great that you have started seeing other people but i think its time for you to give your relationship another chance. Don’t you?
From one of your biggest fans not just high school musical but of yo Zac Efron and you Vanessa Hudgens. If you think about it everyone thinks your a PERFECT couple and people like me believe in you two and your setting a example of NOT giving relationships another try/go.

DOREEN

Posted at 5:41 AM on May 5, 2014

Allammadiha14, I conquer with you. ZAC and VANNESA should come to their senses and re-unite. I know both of them have great love for each other although they are pretending not to care about each other. My prayer is they re-unite, forge ahead, and strengthen their relationship. Let them listen to what their genuine great fans are telling them. Then listen to their inner voices then critically analyse the issues and and merge their true love once again. The first cut is the deepest. I wish them well and God’s intervention.

Brittany

Posted at 5:11 PM on March 30, 2014

I would love if zac and Vanessa made up!!! I love them both so much and I think they should love each other too!!! They should really make the right decision!!!:) and by that I mean making up!!:)
I also want to see a high school musical 4:) Love is the soulution!;)

alammadiha14

Posted at 10:15 AM on May 2, 2014

I know i bet all high school musical fans out there are just waiting for the news to come out that either Vanessa and Zac get back together or if theres a high school musical 4 or both. And now I am just eagerly waiting but to be honest i dont know for how much longer i can wait…

Hannah

Posted at 10:19 PM on March 4, 2014

It would be perfect if Vanessa and Zac came together again. they look so perfect with eachother. a match made in heaven.

DOREEN

Posted at 1:50 AM on March 5, 2014

Seeing Zac and Vanessa become wife and husband will make me feel at peace. L urge them to reconcile and move forward. They match each other. Also it would be more nicer to see all the guys that played in High School Musical 3 play in HSM4. This will make me and I am even others out there grow out of it. IZac, Vanessa and organisers please consider the views of people. please I cant wait to see all these former students play HSM4

hannah

Posted at 3:21 PM on February 22, 2014

i would love to see them togther. happy couple again. hope u guyz can move the girlf friend and boy friend relation up to married. i would love to have see high school musical 4. everyone would love to see that. you would make a lot of money too! i really wanna see evrybody in action

Bridget

Posted at 3:17 AM on December 3, 2013

I would love to see Vanessa and Zac reunite and above all be together as husband and wife. God be with you Zac and Vanessa.

rebecca

Posted at 10:19 AM on December 2, 2013

they could do ANOTHER movie with all the cast together. I hope vanessa and Zac will get back together again. I think that the cast should have a renunion because once a widcat always a widcat

Megansands2@yahoo.com

Posted at 12:08 AM on December 1, 2013

Happy almost birthday to Morgan Finley my sister and to my daughter Vanessa Hudgenz on December 14th on the same day Morgan Finley will be 17 teen years old and My Daughter Vanessa Hudgenz will be 25 years old I will always love Zac Efron as my son and Vanessa Hudgenz as my daughter so much. Both no matter and I love Billy Conaway as my fiancé. So much Zac Efron don’t mess with my Facebook it’s mine to look at not yours love Megan Sands

megansands

Posted at 2:11 AM on November 21, 2013

Zac Efron Billy Conaway got a new cell phone number his number is 9596281900 Call him love Megan Sands

megansands

Posted at 9:21 PM on November 7, 2013

Zac Efron me and Billy Conaway are staying together as a engagement couple we are not over between us I am not cheating on Billy Conaway at all we just had a broken engagement we are staying together right now I love your father Billy Conaway so much he is my 1st love and I am now dating Billy Vaughn because your dad Billy Conaway hurt my feelings and left me and broke our engagement I am still in love with my fiancé Billy Conaway a lot. Love Megan Sands

bintoukanteh

Posted at 10:20 AM on November 2, 2013

Wow

Michelle O'Donnell

Posted at 1:11 PM on October 27, 2013

awe its okay Zac. your career really has to take time. you just gotta wait! don’t resort to drugs man! jesus

Nadia Gutierrez

Posted at 7:55 PM on October 24, 2013

It will defitnetly not be the same without zac efron hopefully he does decide to be a part of the reunion

Castrato

Posted at 3:40 PM on October 22, 2013

I kinda want to see these two in another movie, but not HSM. Still can’t watch it.

ken

Posted at 3:14 AM on October 22, 2013

vanessa and zac!!! they are hte main key of HSM!!

Amanda

Posted at 7:21 PM on October 21, 2013

No zac no me

coreywlouis (@coreywlouis)

Posted at 2:24 PM on October 21, 2013

my best friend’s half-sister makes $85/hour on the computer. She has been unemployed for eight months but last month her check was $20094 just working on the computer for a few hours.try here———–>>> JOBS25.COM

abe

Posted at 12:18 PM on October 21, 2013

he threw away his F*ggot-Past?

Deborah R. Jones (@DeborahRJones)

Posted at 2:22 PM on October 21, 2013

just as Ethel explained I’m blown away that anybody can make $8004 in four weeks on the internet. link—–> Fb39.COM