Spoiler alert! HollywoodLife.com got an early look at this week’s ‘Originals,’ and we’ve got five major scoops for you to chew on until it all goes down Tuesday night.
Who’s in the mood for a festival? The Oct. 22 episode of The Originals introduces new love interests and reopens old wounds, all while celebrating live music in the Big Easy, and HollywoodLife.com has five teases to get you pumped for the game-changing hour.
‘The Originals’: 5 Teases From Episode 4, ‘Girl In New Orleans’
1. Cami’s Demons: I often refer to Cami (Leah Pipes) as The Originals‘ “token human,” and she still totally is, but there’s a lot more to the bartender than meets the eye. This week’s episode reveals quite a bit about Cami’s history, including the reason she came to New Orleans in the first place — and it’s not pretty.
2. Major Elijah Fix: Viewers who miss seeing Elijah (Daniel Gillies) standing in an up-right position — and seriously, who doesn’t? — will definitely enjoy this week’s flashback scene.
4. Old Flames: Fans of Rebekah (Claire Holt) and Marcel’s (Charles Michael Davis) will-they-won’t-they (again) relationship will have a lot more to discuss after this episode.
5. Klaumi? Still, the most intense scene of the episode is shared by Cami and Klaus. Tears are shed, and while I’m not saying anything overtly romantic goes down, I am saying it’s probably good that Marcel wasn’t around to witness their exchange.
Whose storyline are you most looking forward to this Tuesday, HollywoodLifers? Drop a comment below with your hopes and predictions for ‘Girl In New Orleans.’
— Andy Swift
More of ‘The Originals’:
- ‘The Originals’: Joseph Morgan Shares Klaus’ Fears About Hayley’s Baby
- ‘The Originals’ Recap: Klaus Makes Sacrifices To Save Elijah
- ‘The Originals’ Recap: Klaus Discovers Marcel’s Secret Weapon