‘The Originals': Davina Goes Berserk & More Teases From Tuesday’s Episode

Mon, October 21, 2013 12:00pm EDT by 19 Comments
The Originals Spoilers
Courtesy of The CW

coley

Posted at 8:08 PM on November 22, 2013

marcel and rebekah are off the charts…

Emma

Posted at 5:34 PM on October 27, 2013

Caroline and Klaus!!!

Zia

Posted at 8:51 PM on October 23, 2013

Still Klaroline, I don’t feel anything between Klaumi- it feels so rehearsed to me.

mac2013

Posted at 6:40 PM on October 22, 2013

I have never seen tvd…however loving this show…it certainly can stand on its own…I personally want to c klaus show a caring side to his baby mommy. Not a big fan of the Cami character.seems too old of a character to couple up with either marcel or klaus..sorrytvd fans.

elijah

Posted at 3:22 AM on October 22, 2013

Al be back guyz…expect some action and english accents

Andy Swift

Posted at 1:42 PM on October 22, 2013

lol glad to hear from you, eli.

hallie

Posted at 10:42 PM on October 21, 2013

I have to say cami is one character that i don’t see how she fits she seems physically so much older then the rest of the cast that i don’t get it not to mention not sure where they are going here. I have to say i thought going into the originals haley would be the most unlikeable character but you have to give it to julie she does know how to win people over not sure if it is because she kept her away from klaus or the fact that there is something genuine between her and elija that the audience likes. As for cami i am not a fan i know julie always likes the token human but she isn’t matt and since julie seems to be pushing klaroline more then she was when JM was on the show tells me that klaus/cami will not happen (same reason she kept klaus away from haley) you can love the klaroline fans or not but they are a huge fan group and she doesn’t want to turn them away as well she seems to want to continue klaus/caroline and although i am a fan of the couple i am not sure where they are going with them if they are on different shows. Crossovers are great for the audience but it is really hard to take a character and place them in to a show they have never been on then send them out. I have noticed a shift JM has always been a big fan of klaroline while candice and julie were always pushing forwood now the tides have change and candice and julie are all about klaroline to the point of candice telling us that high school sweet hearts rarely last instead of her pushing klaus is a killer makes me think that candice may not be on tvd come next season if there is a next season

Andy Swift

Posted at 1:43 PM on October 22, 2013

trust me — cami’s place in all of this will make a lot more sense very soon.

elijahsloveru

Posted at 9:11 PM on October 21, 2013

OMG, I can’t wait to see Klaus and Cami. Their scene looks so good in the promo.
Loving Davina, I’m dying to see Sophie use some real power. That scene with Thierry’s girlfriend witch shows that Rebekah was right, the NOLA witches are not to be trifled with!
I miss ELIJAH!

Andy Swift

Posted at 1:43 PM on October 22, 2013

you won’t miss him too much longer!

Amna Ibrahim (@Amna13)

Posted at 2:50 PM on October 21, 2013

I am Soo Excited for Davina i mean she is the best character ever..!! And Definitely Love Marcel and Rebekah…Team Rebel FTW..!!!

Andy Swift

Posted at 3:23 PM on October 21, 2013

REBEL! I was trying to think of their couple name, and somehow settled on Marbekah -_-

Rebel is MUCH better.

A.G (@AGpunk)

Posted at 2:37 PM on October 21, 2013

I just want Elijah back and some more Klamille scenes.

Andy Swift

Posted at 3:23 PM on October 21, 2013

Patience, my pet. Elijah will be back soon.

Jo

Posted at 12:49 PM on October 21, 2013

I love Davina! I hope they give her lots of airtime because based on what I have seen I her so far, she has the potential to be the most complex and exciting character on the show. But I hope she gives up Elijah soon because he is my favorite and I love him!

Andy Swift

Posted at 1:28 PM on October 21, 2013

If you’re a fan of Davina — as I am, too — you’re going to love Tuesday’s episode. It pretty much explains what she’s all about, and there’s LOTS of action.

eliana

Posted at 7:29 PM on October 21, 2013

what about cami

aboutnici

Posted at 12:10 PM on October 21, 2013

Reblogged this on aboutnici.

Andy Swift