Robert Pattinson Would ‘Love’ To Work With Kristen Stewart Again

Mon, October 21, 2013 8:16pm EDT by 178 Comments
Robert Pattinson Working With Kristen Stewart
Fameflynet

Daisy Duck

Posted at 2:09 AM on October 30, 2013

Don’t worry Rob we know that all this about you wanting to work again with Kristen is BS, we won’t believe a single word of it. They are just sucker punching the two of you trying to make you do what they want or for you to come out and dispute it. They would love it if you would say something really mean about Kristen. They could keep that going for six months.

jbrad

Posted at 12:18 PM on October 28, 2013

I don’t think it a question of whether he will cave in I think it is she would will make that decision as to whether she want to get back with him because he was the one to walk out on her for Katy Perry, now Katy has dropped him for her old flame and he wants back in with Kristen for how long. No do not take him back Kristen.

A strong believer in relationships at heart...

Posted at 11:56 AM on October 29, 2013

Everybody makes mistakes…if one doesn’t, how one proves oneself a human!….they deserve to be happy and no power in this universe can take away that right from them…they made a mistake..they learned their lesson..now its time for their unison…They’re truly “Made for Each other” no matter what!

Daisy Duck

Posted at 2:22 AM on October 30, 2013

I agree that Rob and Kristen deserve to be happy. But I do not agree that Rob has or can learn his lesson. He can’t get past the fact that how dare she cheat on him, the Robert Pattinson, that all the other women want. With that in his head, he cannot possibly think that something he did might have driven her to it. Or maybe not. Who knows, not I. But I do know when someone loves another, and I can no longer see it. September I could see it not today. Hopefully Kristens friends will hop in and save the days(and nights) for Kristen.

jbrad

Posted at 12:06 AM on October 27, 2013

I would like to see Kristen and Taylor Lautner make a movie together, that would be a good movie she and Taylor has very nice relationship I could see them in a horror movie together, or a romance they are both young and they look good together, and it would not be uncomfortable for them since they no each other and get along very well.

Daisy Duck

Posted at 2:30 AM on October 30, 2013

I agree, taylor and her would make a really good film together if they could find the right script. They would have made a great couple in the City of Bones if the people in charge hadn’t messed up the script. jj abrams should look at them for star wars they have such a good rapport and they are both really hard workers. JJ is in the process of writing the script for the next Star Wars Movie

jbrad

Posted at 12:00 AM on October 27, 2013

I don’t think Kristen Stewart wants to work with Robert Patetinson again for any amount of money. She has not tried to contact him since the last time we saw them together and that was June 29 or 30th when they were spotted in his red pick-up truck , yes that was Kristen Stewart and not Riley Keough. that was the last time they were seen together by the public. She was smiling and looked really happy. good luck Kristen doing what you are doing and let Robert go he was not your soul mate.

Vicky

Posted at 3:25 PM on October 26, 2013

I would like to see the thriller with them, for example they are friends and maniac killer follows them and in the end they kill the maniac :DD

Daisy Duck

Posted at 2:36 AM on October 30, 2013

To close to home. Lets not give any of the crazy fans out there any ammunition.

Lui

Posted at 4:56 PM on October 23, 2013

Sin,ce I started freel.ancing over this site, with a little effort I easily bring in around $45 to $85 per/h! This is the easiest and most financially rewarding job I’ve ever had. I started 7 months ago, and now my monthly income is around $8k. Here’s the source Jobs95.COM

Billy

Posted at 10:57 AM on October 23, 2013

Does everyone realize how childish they sound. You talk about him as if he is a boyfriend. He is suppose to be a grown man. It’s okay to have one woman after another on your arm but he has a string of them lined up. He is not a Leonardo. A year has gone by since Twilight was over and he hasn’t improved himself one bit and I don’t think he wants to. He was comfortable where he was and she did cheat and she did cheat for a good reason but only a woman would send her guy packing with 30 plastic bags. That was something done in anger and I think they both regret it.

CATHRYN DELGADO

Posted at 8:32 PM on October 25, 2013

@Billy YES ROBERT IS A GROWN MAN. BUT WHEN DID YOU SEE THIS STRING ON WOMAN. NAME ONE WOMAN THAT YOU SEEN WITH YOUR OWN EYES. YES IT HAVE BEEN A YEAR THAT TWILIGHT , AND WE HAVE NOT SEEN OR HEARD A WORD FROM ROBERT. ALL WE HEARD IS VOICE OD THE MEDIA. HEAR SAY SO WE CAN NOT JUDGE ON HEAR SAY. AND I DO NOT THINK ROBERT PUT HIS GUCCI SUITS IN A PLASTIC BAGS. BUT I DO NOT THINK THE SAME ABOUT THE CHEATING

Happy Rob

Posted at 8:30 AM on October 23, 2013

Well, it looks like Dylan is out and Leven is in! I guess Rob does like the blondes. Leven has big boobies too so I guess he is a happy man for now. I guess the takeout was for Leven.

angie

Posted at 3:32 PM on October 24, 2013

Dear happy rob. Do you know Kristen is a natural Blondel. So blondies isn’t the issue. Big boobs may be. Kristen and Rob are the same type. Grungie. He is running around crazy to forget Krist but it is not working so far. The girls he is dating realize they are all seconds to Kristen. I don’t know if it could work. Rob has first get over his ego and stand up for what he really wants. Of course who knows the validity of all the reports.