Kim Kardashian: Dress To Look ‘Really Hot’ For Your Man Like I Do

Mon, October 21, 2013 9:35am EDT by 9 Comments
Kim Kardashian Dressing Kanye West
FameFlyNet

leyna

Posted at 1:05 PM on October 22, 2013

but she is fat !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that s the damn reality !!!!!

fatal

Posted at 10:57 PM on October 21, 2013

since the photos of her here she looks like a fat, rumpled no taste skankky cow-the “i dress really hot for my man” BS seems very lame-besides if you have to dress like a trashy ho or like Courtney Stodden to keep you man interested then he should just be single banging greedy nasty hores

stéphanie

Posted at 10:17 PM on October 21, 2013

I find you are all (Kim, Khloe and Khortney)t(sorry I’am french)the sexiest women and sweetest girl ever. I love you (not in love) and don’t change for no one… I love the way you are all….

KK

Posted at 2:38 PM on October 21, 2013

Why do all celebrities think everyone needs to do whatever they do? I want to dress like me – and my man likes it. Maybe we should all be like Kim – “Fly to Paris with your man and leave your 3 month old baby at home like I do” – no thanks.

Shelly

Posted at 2:34 PM on October 21, 2013

You left out a 3 words in your headline HL. It should read “Dress To Look LIKE A Really Hot SLUT For Your Man Like I Do.

kris

Posted at 12:28 PM on October 21, 2013

her outfit is crap and you don’t wear brown shoes with black so much for being a so call fashion icon not a hope in hell

hahaha

Posted at 11:55 AM on October 21, 2013

Your man is using you more likehe is yourpimpcause you are a whore

Nolo

Posted at 10:44 AM on October 21, 2013

Shame you know is not love that he is with you, is all those sex videos and nude pictures that kanye is with you, he did once sad he is addicted to sex the only different between him Ariel is he can afford kim, while Ariel abduct kids.

abe

Posted at 9:57 AM on October 21, 2013

this Black F*ggot is callad A Man???