‘Bones’ Wedding Recap: Booth & Brennan Tie The Knot — Pics

Mon, October 21, 2013 8:40pm EDT by 13 Comments
Bones Wedding
Courtesy of Fox

Shay E

Posted at 5:04 PM on October 23, 2013

thats the same thing I was wondering. How could their infant daughter not be at their wedding?! I dont think they thought that one through

FL

Posted at 5:48 PM on October 23, 2013

The girls who play Christine wouldn’t film the scene when other people were around them. Kids can get shy at weddings.

Jerry Garland Brown

Posted at 12:25 PM on October 23, 2013

Angela’s ZZ Top dad should have been in with Christine! The song was perfect! Who sang it?

Pauline

Posted at 9:28 AM on October 22, 2013

Well, this was an episode that was worth waiting for. The bride was absolutely beautiful, and groom was quite handsome. I would have been disappointed if everything went off without a hitch, real fans of the show know that not B&B way.
The venue was beautiful, and I love that the bride walk down the aisle was in slow motion. I must say the song choice blew me away. At Last, how truly fitting is the word of that song for these two characters.
Booth say he has chase and caught his lady love, but I hope he does not stop chasing her, yes he has captured her heart and it’s his to keep, but we all know Brennan, he need to chase after her to keep her safe, Special Agent Booth, you job is just beginning.
I do have a few minor observations, Where Oh where did Christine disappear to. She was mention a few times but did not appear on screen. I hope she is not locked away in the filing cabinet with Michael Vincent. The kids should have been a part of the wedding. Also no one mention Booth and Brennan brothers.
Over all I must give a standing ovation to the cast, and creative heads of the Bones team. I must say the bar has been set for TV weddings, and in true Bones style we the fans of the show were not disappointed.
We have been loyal for many years, and yes we deserve this beautiful wedding, who care if they blew the budget as long as the fan are happy…
Fox… we are disappointed that our show has been move to Fridays, but let’s get one thing perfectly clear no matter which day Bones is on TV my schedule is clear for that time period, heck I search the TV guide each week make notes of time and days Bones is on, and plan are my events and appointment even for reruns.
Over all I am happy with the wedding episode, ok over the moon. Watched it about 5 times already.

Bil and Gay Bailey and family

Posted at 2:02 AM on October 22, 2013

Okay, whoever decided not to bring back Zack Addy (escaped for the day), Jerrod, Russ, Opie, Christine, Dr. Goodman, Sid, Mr. Nigel Murray (as ghost), and a number of others that I can’t recall at the moment, was just plain wrong. If you think that people who have only recently started watching Bones wouldn’t know some of them, then obviously you do not know how many reruns of Bones are on TV. And if they didn’t know who these people were so what? There are plenty of “Old” viewers who do. There are thinking people out there that invest themselves in the storylines, characters, and the history of their favorite TV shows. I don’t know how many times one or another of my family members says, “Hey, that’s just like on Bones” or quotes something like “That’s really Boothie.” etc. Otherwise it was a great wedding. Still, shame on you for leaving Zack out.

Denise Carter McDonald

Posted at 1:05 AM on October 22, 2013

I have been watching this show since the beginning. And tonight was a great episode. My favorite part was when Bones read her vows. I liked how they let it be known the letter that she wrote all those years ago, while trapped in that car with Hodgins. To know that her letter was to be for Booth, to tell him what she wanted to tell him at the right time and the right place. Beautiful.

bonesfan

Posted at 12:14 AM on October 22, 2013

I love that they got married but there are parts that I would have done differently.

My favorite parts were of Booth & Max and Booth & Parker. I was disappointed that there wasn’t a Bones and Parker scene (step-mom/stepson scene)

I was disappointed that Russ did not show up with his “wife/girlfriend” and the 2 girls.

I was hoping in the vows that Bones would mention how before Booth she did not believe in love and never thought that she would want to be married.

Michelle

Posted at 9:46 PM on October 21, 2013

So where was their daughter Christine – not even mentioned.

Good point

Posted at 11:42 PM on October 21, 2013

They did bring her up very briefly when Parker came home. He said something about how he couldn’t wait until she woke up….guess she takes VERY long naps…

Coby

Posted at 5:01 PM on October 22, 2013

Hart Said in an interview that the two twins that play Christine were kind of freaked out by all the people when doing the wedding scene and couldn’t act right. Since they couldn’t get a good shot wih them I guess they just cut her out.

bonesfan

Posted at 12:15 AM on October 22, 2013

Booth mentioned her when he came home the first time and found Max’s stuff.

xcbxcbery548

Posted at 9:39 PM on October 21, 2013

Black Men Dating White Women,White men Seeking Black Women on ==BlackMenDatingWhiteWomen.0rg===. Thousands of Black Men, Black Women, White Men and White Women Free Join Here Everyday.Here a 100% safe, serious and real community for black & white single seeking interracial relationships, friendships, dating ,love and more.
xcbxcbewyery

dtutor

Posted at 8:58 PM on October 21, 2013

Reblogged this on drumstutor.