Austin Mahone Out Of The Hospital After Blood Clot Scare

Mon, October 21, 2013 11:02am EDT by 9 Comments
Austin Mahone Recovery
Courtesy Of Instagram/FameFlyNet

saraann mahone

Posted at 9:28 PM on May 3, 2014

Austin I feel u. For a lot better. Cuz. If. Any. Was. To happen to u someone just buried me with. You

Rimi

Posted at 4:52 AM on October 22, 2013

Thank god ! Austin finally got well . So happy right now .

Obeeked (@Obeeked1)

Posted at 5:57 PM on October 21, 2013

my neighbor’s aunt makes $82/hr on the laptop. She has been laid off for 7 months but last month her pay check was $21868 just working on the laptop for a few hours. Read Full Article>>>>>>>x.co/2dM0E

Brittnee McMurtry

Posted at 4:06 PM on October 21, 2013

Austin Mahone I hope you get better. It sounds like you are but just sayin and i will pray for you every noght until I hear that you are doing well. I hope it will work because I don’t wan’t anything to happen to you. Please please please get better and if your doctors are mean to u…ill handle it. Just call me. 5854357514

Mandy

Posted at 6:59 PM on October 21, 2013

Did you really put your number on here? You do know he’s not gonna see this right?

AustinMahone'sAngel

Posted at 7:42 PM on October 22, 2013

Ur DUMB A’F FOR PUTTING UR NUMBER ON HERE!!!!!!! You know he ain’t gone call you!!!!! Ur a retard the chances of that happening is like 1 in a million.

abe

Posted at 11:44 AM on October 21, 2013

when news about celebs is on gossip sites like these…………NOTHING IS WRONG WITH THE PERSON!!

Breanna

Posted at 8:50 AM on October 22, 2013

There actually was something wrong with him. Maybe not so big that you care, but there was something

Celeste D. Hargrave (@CelesteDHargrav)

Posted at 11:28 AM on October 21, 2013

I’m making over $7k a month working part time. I kept hearing other people tell me how much money they can make online so I decided to look into it. Well, it was all true and has totally changed my life. This is what I do………………………………. x.co/2dIb0