‘Once Upon A Time’ Recap: Pan’s Past With Rumpelstiltskin Revealed

Sun, October 20, 2013 9:35pm EST by 9 Comments
Once Upon A Time
Courtesy of ABC (2)

Esther

Posted at 4:49 PM on October 24, 2013

I hope they don’t kill off charming!! I think Henry will snap out of the trans he’s n seeing the love that his mother and father have for him. Hey and who wouldn’t kiss hook. He’s gorgeous!!!

sakura

Posted at 11:30 AM on October 23, 2013

Neil is adorable, him getting back with Emma would be a fairytale ending (the more likely outcome) but i <3 Hook so much and hope he and Emma end up together…Hook through and through!!!

aolani08

Posted at 11:55 AM on October 21, 2013

Thigh will probably be the first and last time I do a post about this show…..I like the show but don’t care either way when viewers care or show support shows are cancelled looked what happened with True Blood

fox kids peter pan

Posted at 6:01 AM on October 21, 2013

This might sound bad..but I want Peter to win.,even though he seems wicked.
Can t help it.,I’m a huge Pan fan!!! ;)

gyfnynhth@fgrtyfg

Posted at 12:30 AM on October 21, 2013

save henry and charming and stop this madness.

Emma is kissing the step grandfather of her child while neil is lost in the jungle and his real grandfather is dying and the other is alone caught in confliction. when emma finds neil hoook is gonna get dumped hard.

gyfnynhth@fgrtyfg

Posted at 12:22 AM on October 21, 2013

neil

drush76

Posted at 12:15 AM on October 21, 2013

I am sooo over Neverland. I don’t know people are still bitching about Season 2. Because right now, Season 3 is boring me senseless.

jody9998

Posted at 11:05 PM on October 20, 2013

My friend recommend me an interesting place
__ ♥ Blackwhitepeopledating,yolasite.℃’○M ♥
__ It’s the largest and best club for seeking CEOs, athletes, doctors, lawyers, investors, entrepreneurs, beauty queens, fitness models, and Hollywood celebrities. So, if you want to look for people with which you can date, you have reached the right place.. if you want to enjoy a interracial love lifestyle, you may join it. ;-)

r

Posted at 10:18 PM on October 20, 2013

Fairy dust will save Charming. You gotta believe it.