Sandra & Louis Bullock Dress As Skeletons For Halloween — Cute Pic

Sun, October 20, 2013 4:54pm EST by 27 Comments
Louis Bullock Sandra Bullock Halloween
Bauer-Griffin

Laurie

Posted at 11:45 PM on November 6, 2013

Can’t you see, idiot, that you are doing the exact same thing that you say I am doing?? YOU are the hypocrite!. I have a very full life, I make these comment while I am at work, I would never spend my outside-of-work time to do this. So, see, you don’t know what you are talking about.

Ashleigh

Posted at 12:00 PM on November 13, 2013

Laurie, Shut up already. You have made your point move on.

Laurie

Posted at 1:07 AM on November 6, 2013

CHARLES, GET A LIFE AND QUIT CORRECTING WHAT PEOPLE SAY AND DO!!!

Charles

Posted at 8:32 AM on November 6, 2013

I need to get a life and stop correcting people? However, you can do it. Your such a hypocrite!!

Laurie

Posted at 12:33 AM on November 5, 2013

ALL I’M DOING IS CORRECTING ERRORS THAT STUPID PEOPLE LIKE YOU MAKE, CAUSE OBVIOUSLY YOU CAN’T READ!!

Charles

Posted at 8:14 AM on November 5, 2013

Laurie, Get a life you don’t need to correct people. Seriously go work your overtime already. I am sick of people like you that have to correct everybody else. Once again GET A LIFE!!!

Jacob

Posted at 11:24 AM on November 4, 2013

Wonderful place. I discover something absolutely refreshing and demanding on sites I stumbleupon on a regular basis. It is usually useful to analyze content from some other writers and use some thing from some other sites.

Laurie

Posted at 1:16 AM on November 4, 2013

MARCUS,
IT MUST SUCK TO HAVE THIS KIND OF LIFE WHERE YOU HAVE TO STALK INTERNET FORUMS AND RESPOND TO EVERYBODY THAT DISAGREES WITH YOU, GET A LIFE!
Where was it said that my step-grandchildren are in my care…THEY AREN’T, I see them every couple of months, and I have never demeaned them. MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS!

Marcus

Posted at 6:53 PM on November 4, 2013

Laurie, thought you were done with us? Mind my business? You put your business out there so i don’t have to mind mine.

Laurie

Posted at 5:56 AM on November 1, 2013

I am through wasting the time that I should be spending working overtime to support others, arguing with Hypocrites that think that the only opinion that should be heard and that is correct is theirs!!

Laurie

Posted at 5:53 AM on November 1, 2013

To STUPID Hannah, OMG, are you kidding me, you can’t see that the little kid is black??? Are you blind? Besides, everyone in this country knows that Sandra Bullock adopted a black baby boy years ago, maybe you should know what you are talking about before you comment. PS, Americans hate you, too!

Laurie

Posted at 1:47 AM on November 1, 2013

Mary, thanks for the help, you don’t like insults, but you just insulted my step-grandchildren. I call my step-grandchildren ugly, cause they are. They are also sluts, lazy and stupid, just like their mothers. I’m sure I’m much better looking than Marcus. I think it is so funny how upset people get on this website about the things I say. You obviously don’t look at comments from other websites, or you would see how nice the things are that I say. At least I am honest. I do it just to get a rise out of people and you idiots fall for it hook, line & sinker!! Thanks for making my day!!!

Marcus

Posted at 8:42 AM on November 1, 2013

NOBODY INSULTED YOUR STEP GRANDCHILDREN. MARY SAID SHE HOPED THAT SOMEBODY CALLED YOU STEP GRANDCHILDREN UGLY THE WAY YOU SAIDE LOUIS WAS UGLY. IT MUST SUCK TO HAVE THIS KIND OF LIFE WHERE YOU HAVE TO STALK INTERNET FORUMS ADN RESPOND TO EVERYBODY THAT DISAGREES WITH YOU. YOUR STEP GRANDCHILDREN SHOULD BE REMOVED FROM YOUR CARE!! NO CHILD SHOULD HAVE TO LIVE WITH SOMEONE LIVE YOU WHO DEMEANS THEM EVERYDAY. I LOOK FAR BETTER THAN YOU EVER WILL!!

morekare

Posted at 1:35 PM on October 22, 2013

The little black kid looks very SAD. What a horrible photo.

Carolyn

Posted at 4:52 PM on October 31, 2013

horrible and sad is your face in the mirror!

Hannah

Posted at 5:04 AM on November 1, 2013

WHAT A DISGUSTING COMMENT! how do you know he’s balck you idiot! you cant tell what someoen is by looking at them you racist pig! and if ur a caucasian american..u already have black in you
I swear, I hate americans

Laurie

Posted at 1:10 AM on October 21, 2013

UGLY KID!!

Mary

Posted at 10:14 AM on October 31, 2013

Laurie, I hope somebody call you step grandchildren ugly. I am sick of people like you that use freedom of speech to be insulting.

Marcus

Posted at 10:36 AM on October 31, 2013

Laurie, you should look in the mirror sometime if you want to talk about ugly!!

Carolyn

Posted at 4:49 PM on October 31, 2013

Laurie’re a racist idiot, Louis is a cute kid. You think you’re brave for insulting a child? .. use your brain!

jody9998

Posted at 11:08 PM on October 20, 2013

My friend recommend me an interesting place
__ ♥ Blackwhitepeopledating,yolasite.℃’○M ♥
__ It’s the largest and best club for seeking CEOs, athletes, doctors, lawyers, investors, entrepreneurs, beauty queens, fitness models, and Hollywood celebrities. So, if you want to look for people with which you can date, you have reached the right place.. if you want to enjoy a interracial love lifestyle, you may join it. ;-)

profit555

Posted at 10:28 PM on October 20, 2013

Love sees no color. Don’t you think black and white is a beautiful combinations?Just GO TO ~~~ ( MixedPartner.c0m )~ —is for all black & white singles find love beyond race and borders. Join us to seeking the perfect interracial partner.
So don’t wait any longer. Create your profile for free and start browsing through their profiles.SAQ2

vcbcvbwetfb568

Posted at 9:30 PM on October 20, 2013

.Are you still single ? You are not alone. Free join~~~MixedLuv.Çom~~ Millions of singles have joined it.. This is a Serious interracial dating site for black and white singles seeking relationships, friendships, dating ,love and more. Single black people meeting single white people is why we are here.With the background verification system, you can easily find someone real, serious, quality. Have a try.vbmvbm

Befeepilf (@Befeepilf1)

Posted at 7:04 PM on October 20, 2013

my neighbor’s aunt makes $82/hr on the laptop. She has been laid off for 7 months but last month her pay check was $21868 just working on the laptop for a few hours. Read Full Article>>>>>>>x.co/2d6lh

naz

Posted at 6:18 PM on October 20, 2013

It looks so real

reader

Posted at 5:54 PM on October 20, 2013

Omg isn’t her make up from Michelle Phan’s make up tutorial???

Elvis Presley

Posted at 5:19 PM on October 20, 2013

YOU STILL GOT IT!!!!!!!!!!!