Tiona Rodriguez’s Friends Supporting Her After Fetus Found In Purse

Fri, October 18, 2013 12:24pm EDT by 14 Comments
Courtesy Of Twitter

Aeria Games Ap Generator

Posted at 7:33 PM on March 26, 2014

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 is going to sell a lot of copies.
The fights in Eden Everlasting are well-balanced, as well as you also should think out best-suited techniques to look after eden silver tricky situation.
The lack of diversity here and poor angles made me worry about this game already.

Marsha Caughill

Posted at 4:02 PM on October 21, 2013

I will be praying for tiana and her family . When I her about this I pray and I put her on my pray list and I asked my christan sister in Christ to pray for her .i was to love all . I would like to have her as a frind to help her if I can I’m a mother of 5 and have 4 grand kids . I’m in Facebook Marsha Caughill . May God be with her and her true frinds that will stay buy her side . God be with you all

Gayle Shockley Schermerhorn

Posted at 12:22 PM on October 19, 2013

police said that an autopsy has found that in fact the baby was in fact full term, and was born alive and likely asphyxiated later, the New York Post reports. How can you support anyone who purposely kills their baby? We live in a selfish society who puts their own needs before their children. God help these helpless babies, not fetuses.

godislove

Posted at 9:53 AM on October 19, 2013

i cannot believe the things young girls do now in days? um hello? you had a dead fetus inside your purse and went to go steal some stuff from Victoria secret she was meant to be caught.

QueensGal

Posted at 2:04 PM on October 18, 2013

She was 17 but already with a 2 year old child. Unless this girl was raped, I find this girl to be a horrible example in humanity. No excuse for such immoral acts at the age of 17. Obviously she also comes from a great family. I can’t wait for this world to come to an end.

Talya

Posted at 2:13 PM on October 18, 2013

And what if she was raped? Does it still give her any right to put an unborn child at the bottom of her purse. Thats a baby, and just because she was raped doesn’t mean its an alien.
Disgusting how you are able to use “rape” as an excuse for this girl.

Dee

Posted at 1:33 PM on October 18, 2013

She is only 17. So I think that she was afraid .

QueensGal

Posted at 2:05 PM on October 18, 2013

She already had a 2 year old child. She obviously wasn’t afraid to open her legs again to another guy to get her pregnate.

Ayana Rashed

Posted at 1:15 PM on October 18, 2013

Reblogged this on Imarashed.

madisynmadison

Posted at 12:47 PM on October 18, 2013

just before I looked at the paycheck that said $6038, I be certain …that…my friends brother was like actualie making money part time at their computer.. there aunts neighbour has been doing this 4 less than 8 months and a short time ago paid for the depts on there condo and bought a top of the range Citroën 2CV. read review>

>>>>> x.co/2cV6N <<<<<<<<

JJ

Posted at 12:28 PM on October 18, 2013

Scared kid probably had a miscarriage and didn’t know what to do.

Cue Ball

Posted at 6:13 PM on October 18, 2013

Not likely….

godislove

Posted at 9:54 AM on October 19, 2013

she wasn’t scared to open her legs to have sex.

Aliena

Posted at 11:27 PM on October 19, 2013

There is a big difference. Sex does not always mean having a baby and having a miscarriage is so much more scary than sex!