Selena Gomez Gives Sexy Performance Of ‘Slow Down’ On ‘David Letterman’

Fri, October 18, 2013 1:27am EDT by 5 Comments
Selena Gomez David Letterman
Courtesy of CBS

iceman

Posted at 12:16 PM on October 21, 2013

Hey Sel, At times at the need of an hour, u need to be surrounded by ure loved ones on whom u can count on and trust to tide over that phase or time. They may be ure friends, ure family or ure loved ones. Don’t u think ure friends and loved ones need the same when they are finding it going tough and expect u to be the one to be surrounded with instead of distancing them and expect them to get over it by themself. They might not have strong circle like u and count on u for tht instead. Don’t u think u should be there for them !!!

ivan

Posted at 10:52 AM on October 18, 2013

Knowing Letterman’s past, I would not be surprised if he would not have liked her to be in him room after the show for some extra marital activities.

sim

Posted at 9:21 AM on October 18, 2013

i like she cried because she want jb and i love them together and it’s love wil remember..!!!!

abe

Posted at 8:16 AM on October 18, 2013

david’s wife filed for a divorce again?

hollywoodsuperman

Posted at 6:57 AM on October 18, 2013

YES! I absolutely LOVED Sel’s performance on Letterman! But, I have to admit,that, with WonderWoman’s moves,voice and, all-over HOTNESS—I sure as hell don’t wanna ‘Slow Down’—I’ll tell you that! LOL!
To me,on her worst day,Selena looks Beautiful,Hot,and Gorgeous…On her best day Sel’ is in a range that I can’t even describe accurate enough with words,and—I’m an Author for Gods-sake!
#AwesomeWOW…