Maksim Chmerkovskiy: Kate Upton & I ‘Have An Incredible Time Together’

Fri, October 18, 2013 5:20pm EDT by 10 Comments
Maksim Chmerkovskiy Kate Upton Dating
Bauer Griffin/FameFlyNet

Gustavo

Posted at 2:59 AM on March 21, 2014

You really make it appear really easy together with your
presentation however I to find this topic to be actually something
that I think I’d never understand. It seems
too complicated and extremely extensive for me. I’m taking a look ahead in your next put up, I’ll try to get the cling of
it!

MC Blockland

Posted at 7:16 AM on November 15, 2013

Uptons are in no position to criticize Maks when they allow their daughters such outrageous behavior. They should look at their own house! Kate’s body has been viewed all over the continent. Any can view this at any time.

MC Blockland

Posted at 10:10 PM on November 11, 2013

Maks can do better

MC Blockland

Posted at 1:39 PM on November 10, 2013

The Uptons should read these comments. Maks has a much better history than kate.

MC Blockland

Posted at 1:35 PM on November 10, 2013

Please post all of these comments on the internet ASAP.

MC Blockland

Posted at 1:33 PM on November 10, 2013

Maks could do better!

MC Blockland

Posted at 12:52 AM on November 10, 2013

These comments should be on all of the internet so people can read them.especially the Uptons;With their daughters history I do not see how they have the nerve to critcize Maks.who is a wonderful man’

MC Blockland

Posted at 9:30 PM on November 8, 2013

Kate Upton has ridden a horse naked and photographed.posed topless. and posed in skimpy. bikinis all over the world. After this I do not see how her family can criticize Maks. Most people would not have their daughters in such positions! These photos of her will always be availabie for anyone to view..

MC Blockland

Posted at 8:01 PM on November 8, 2013

Kate Upton has ridden a horse naked. possed topless. possed in skimpy bikinis all over the world. I wonder what Maks family must think!!

MC Blockland

Posted at 9:13 PM on November 8, 2013

Kate Upton jhas ridden a horse naked.posed topless.and posed in skimpy bikinis photos all over the world. I wonder how Maks family views this in his girlfriend!!