Lea Michele & Costars: What They Really Think Of ‘Glee’ Ending

Fri, October 18, 2013 9:35am EDT by 18 Comments
Lea Michele Glee Ending
Courtesy Of Fox, FameFlyNet

Constance Moore

Posted at 4:58 AM on February 8, 2014

One of the things I love about Glee, it touches what is current. Even the death of Cory Monteith. So why would everyone want to quit.and .hang it up??? There have been so many topics conquered that I can personally relate to, and I am now 60 years old. I was bullied by girls of my own race because I wasn’t Hispanic looking enough for them. They wanted to beat me up everyday after school. They made my life feel like pure hell. There are still so many topics that Glee has yet to uncover, which means that there are still teens out there that are waiting to see their situations played out. Which by the way, could help them immensely. I love Glee, have gone to all their concerts when they hit San Jose CA. and would hate to see it end.

xsunflower08

Posted at 7:27 PM on October 27, 2013

This article makes it seem as if they had more seasons on board after S6. After S4, it had been announced they were getting 2 more seasons of the show. The ratings have consistently dropped since the end of S2 and stalling out in S3 with solid numbers. S4 was absolutely terrible and S5 has featured their lowest rated episode ever. It wasn’t going to be going after S6 anyway. But nice try in making it seem as if this show was going to have legs after that.

santana lopez

Posted at 7:22 PM on October 26, 2013

why did he die I heard naya was picking up the pieces why him people are saying the show must go on but we can accept that he died time to end the show hope it ends on a good note

Jody

Posted at 1:24 AM on October 24, 2013

Glee was great the first season, okay the second season and good the third season. I didn’t care for season four except for the scenes in NYC. The problem with the show is the direction they’ve taken it and the new kids they hired – they aren’t as talented or charismatic as the original kids. With Finchel gone I hope they make Rachel a star and give her a happy ending but ending the show is the right thing to do.

Bergie

Posted at 1:10 AM on October 21, 2013

In hindsight, it’s too bad they couldn’t have ended after season #3. Season 4 and, now 5, have been disjointed and wandering at best. Does anyone download Glee music anymore? I have over 100 songs from the first 3 seasons. I haven’t downloaded but about 3 songs…..all Lea Michelle songs…..since then. I just hope they end it on a good note after going through all the crap of the final couple of seasons.

Bailey

Posted at 11:01 PM on October 20, 2013

NOOO! I never want Glee to finish. I have been a fully hearted ‘Gleek’ since the day Glee first aired. I will miss the characters, the show and everything about the best tv show in the world. No show will ever be compared.

R

Posted at 9:40 PM on October 20, 2013

I’m sad but i think it’s time for Glee to put the curtains down.

Hannah

Posted at 12:18 AM on October 20, 2013

Glee isn’t the same without Cory or Finchel and the original cast members, I miss Glee season 1-3! :( RIP CORY! I’m sad but think it’s for the best……….

lulu

Posted at 9:37 PM on October 19, 2013

I am a die heart gleek, yet I feel that in some ways the show ending is good. Besides we still have the rest of season 5 and season 6 ahead! So how about we think about the show ending when it actually comes.

Emma

Posted at 5:50 PM on October 19, 2013

No I want glee to go on I want to see Rachel and Finn wedding oh hate life

Emma

Posted at 5:52 PM on October 19, 2013

I wanted to see Rachel and Finns wedding omg why did cory die their is lots of celib why him

gleeeboii

Posted at 8:48 AM on October 19, 2013

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I want it to last forever, screw what 12 yr old idiot fans say I dont want it to end… Just because corys dead it shouldnt affect the show.

HL lying liars who lie.

Posted at 2:46 AM on October 19, 2013

You all crack me up I swear you say every single day s “source” close to Lea.

Connie M

Posted at 11:32 PM on October 18, 2013

It’s time to let this talented cast go so they can pursue other things. Kudos to Robert Ulrich and RM for finding them.

Gunny

Posted at 5:11 PM on October 18, 2013

I’m happy we have two more years and hope that this season Finn is reintroduced through memories – last season his character was that of a Lima loser and I didn’t like that season at all. I will really miss watching Lea sing. Hopefully some of her movies will be musicals.

Klaus

Posted at 4:30 PM on October 18, 2013

I just bought a brand new Maserati after having made $8072 this past 4 weeks and just over 10k last month. This is the best and most financially rewarding job I’ve ever had. I actually started this few months ago and almost immediately started to bring home minimum $81 p/h. I use details from this webpage. Jobs95.(c­om

So sad

Posted at 9:56 AM on October 18, 2013

I am glad they will have the last two seasons to end the show in a satisfactory way. I really thought that they might cancel it right away after Cory’s death. While it would have been understandable for them to do that I am happy the fans will be able to get closure on a show we have faithfully watched for 4 years. It will never be the same without Finn but I will appreciate the show being able to tie up all loose ends and give us a final season. I have never been so affected by the death of a person that I didn’t know as I was by the death of Cory Montieth. The same weekend he died my nephew was in the hospital having seizures due to him taking someone else’s prescription drugs and we weren’t sure if he would make it so it hit very close to home when I saw the news about Cory. I hope that his death will help kids in the future to ask for help and hopefully bring more awareness to young people about the dangers of drugs and that addiction and overdoses can happen to anyone. RIP Cory. You will be missed and loved forever.

kierston hodson

Posted at 7:15 PM on November 23, 2013

i love cory love u aswell lea rip cory