Kim Kardashian Had Butt Implants Or Other Butt Plastic Surgery — Docs

Fri, October 18, 2013 4:14pm EDT by 64 Comments 62,006 Article Views
Kim Kardashian Fake Butt
Fameflynet/Courtesy of Instagram

Megan Brown

Posted at 6:28 PM on September 14, 2014

We have WATCHED her rear go from healthy yet normal to a comic characature. It’s grotesque. It’s elephantine and nasty looking.

rockcandy

Posted at 4:09 PM on September 14, 2014

I can’t imagine anyone wanting to have a very large butt with such smaller proportions everywhere else. I have a much larger than average hip to waist ratio, but this is all natural. I have a 23.5 inch waist and a 36.5″ butt. Now, can you imagine how much I got teased for having a big butt? I really don’t have a big butt but since my waist is very tiny, it makes my butt seems bigger. I have had to have plenty of garments altered in the waist due to the fact that I need more room on the bottom and then the waist sometimes needs to be taken in. This is all natural. Kim’s measurments have even a more exaggerated hip-to-waist ratio. Itsn’t it something like 26″ waist and 40″ butt? I am not sure, but I can’t imagine how much she gets teased for this. I know I used to get teased before Kim became famous, but since her claim to fame, nobody says anything about my butt being too big anymore. So I’m kind of happy that she and some other women want their butts to be that big, but honestly, if you paid me all the money in the world. I would never want to have such a huge hip to waist ratio. I’m happy in my own skin, but I would often have to stand up to the people who said “oh, look at the tiny waist and big butt!” Honestly, I have a size 0 waist and size 4 hips. That’s really not that big. Now people wish they had my proportions. I think it’s crazy. But I’m glad people aren’t so stick thin anymore. Makes me look thinner! HA! If Kim is all natural then that’s fine, but I find it hard to believe that anyone would want to pay to be like this. Years ago, I wished I had money to get a butt reduction. But now people tell me I have the perfect shape. Go figure? I’m glad I had nothing done. I hope Kim is natural, but if not, I still can’t figure out why she’d want to do this to herself.

mami42

Posted at 3:40 AM on September 11, 2014

Most white girls have flat pancake butts

Kelly

Posted at 4:38 AM on August 24, 2014

I’m sorry, but a rear end that big on a white woman is pretty hilarious – especially when so out of proportion to the rest of her body. I laughed myself sick when I saw it. A butt that big only belongs on a horse.

Megan Brown

Posted at 6:30 PM on September 14, 2014

Amen. It’s gross and unnatural.

Suzy

Posted at 12:45 AM on August 22, 2014

What the hell is wrong with people…I hate big BUTTS and I. A not lie.

H

Posted at 4:12 AM on April 25, 2014

Kim is quite simply revolting. She looks so fake. We keep looking and looking because our eye can detect something not quite right about the proportions. It looks wrong, and we can’t look away. The face, the lips, the waist, the butt. It’s all distorted. She’s really quite grotesque.

Andrea Olsen

Posted at 4:02 PM on August 17, 2014

What amazes me is that she actually has fans. Something like $14 million of them on her Facebook page. THAT is revolting.

A

Posted at 7:52 PM on September 2, 2014

I’m a fan of her. I am shocked you have friends with your disgusting judgement and personality.

Megan Brown

Posted at 6:31 PM on September 14, 2014

Agreed. She’s just flat nasty now

mami42

Posted at 3:55 AM on September 11, 2014

Yes she does have genuine fans. It’s our choice . You haters keep saying she does nothing. She’s turned her name into a business empire. More than any of you broke scums could do. Just because it started off a tape..so what!! Besides, she was a very much sought after stylist before the tape. I’m a black woman and I like her. What’s funny is more whites dog her out then anyone. Sad..btw..I didn’t say you were white because I.don’t know.js

Gina

Posted at 6:30 PM on April 18, 2014

That picture of kim in the black dress is photo shopped the skin color doesn’t match and you could see the line

vinnyv3ndetta

Posted at 3:35 PM on February 26, 2014

If it’s fat injections.. then it isn’t plastic surgery.. and if it’s her own fat… then it isn’t fake either.. so whats all the fuss about?

fran

Posted at 11:27 PM on August 28, 2014

Fake means if shewasnt naturally born that way.

mami42

Posted at 4:02 AM on September 11, 2014

I agree..its her fat from her body and besides, she doesn’t have to own up to anything about her body. Most celebs lie till the cows comes home to keep their business out of the public eye. So why does she have to reveal anything.