Chris Brown Previews Racy Track ‘Sex You Up’ After Rihanna Diss – Listen

Fri, October 18, 2013 7:19pm EST by 208 Comments
Chris Brown New Song
Fameflynet/Courtesy of Instagram

EyeSpy

Posted at 4:26 PM on November 10, 2013

He probably wrote this about him and Karrueche anyway. I didn’t like the fact he was back with her, but now I don’t give a toss! His business, but I often wonder if she would still stick around if he gave up the fame and gave away all his riches! I doubt it!

Lui

Posted at 5:11 PM on October 27, 2013

Since I started with my online business, I earn $62 every 15 minutes! My best friend has been averaging 11k for months now and he works about 20 hours a week. I can’t believe how easy it was once I tried it out. The potential with this is endless. This is what I do Jobs95.COM

RONNIE 5

Posted at 5:34 AM on October 27, 2013

The FLEA …….KAERRUCHE can have Chris. ….Who would want
A flea, cockroach and a leech in their home ….. All that will cause
Is infestation …..and in KAERRUCHE case ….. Very hard to get
Rid of….. Hope you clean your house out Chris cos it ain’t the dogs
Making the mess . …

Lisa 7

Posted at 3:10 PM on October 27, 2013

I SO AGREE! Who needs the loser! Hope he gets his 4 years. Sorry to say, but he REALLY thinks he’s better than everybody. He needs a rude awakining. NOW!

just saying.

Posted at 4:18 PM on October 27, 2013

Duh? You have to learn how to see things beyond what they seem to be. The four years are not merely for an awakening. The 4 years are actually what it takes to get this kae girl out of the picture. She resulted worse than what I thought. When everyone said she was a leech, I didn’t believe she was literally one but that is what she is showing and by chris going to jail, maybe that is the only way to get rid of her. I really don’t see how else he could get her out of his life. She will hang on to him FOR DEAR LIFE as long as she could. The THIRST is REAL.