Selena Gomez: Who ‘Supports’ Her During Justin Bieber Heartbreak?

Thu, October 17, 2013 1:47pm EDT by 18 Comments
Selena Gomez The View Justin Bieber
Courtesy of ABC/Instagram

marydtn9

Posted at 7:20 AM on October 28, 2013

Cuz we love rumors. How long have bffs Selena and Taylor been dating? Just give it a few more months.
Selena will break up with Taylor and then Taylor will write and sing a hate song about her ex Selena.

Rhea Garcia

Posted at 7:59 PM on October 23, 2013

I honestly miss demi and selena … :(

delanie

Posted at 4:56 AM on October 22, 2013

Selena and Taylor are good friends but i think Taylor needs to bug out of Justin and Selena’s realtionship. I mean she is the one that doesnt like them together and telling Selena that Justin is Not right for her. No hate, just saying
Jelena Forever!!

naz

Posted at 2:27 PM on October 19, 2013

I think the cutest besties are me and my friend
hah♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡★★★★★

naz

Posted at 1:39 PM on October 19, 2013

I DONT THINK THAT SELENA AND TAYLOR ARE THE CUTEST BESTIES BUT THIER BOTH GONA BE THE ONLY TWO FRIENDS THAT ARE GOING TO BE SINGLE AND R GOING TO HAVE 100000000000 CATS

m lowry

Posted at 8:16 AM on October 21, 2013

you are right. they will be together “forever” if taylor has her way. I am wondering what taylor’s motives are. she is working overtime to keep selena away from Justin. i think selena might very well want to be with Justin but she has a mill stone around her neck called taylor. selena might live to regret what is happening. eventually Justin will give up and move on.

Klaus

Posted at 4:40 PM on October 18, 2013

I just bought a brand new Maserati after having made $8072 this past 4 weeks and just over 10k last month. This is the best and most financially rewarding job I’ve ever had. I actually started this few months ago and almost immediately started to bring home minimum $81 p/h. I use details from this webpage. Jobs95.(c­om

KALANI

Posted at 10:52 AM on October 18, 2013

SHE’S A FREAKING IDIOT. SHE’S NOT DOWN TO EARTH. MOST GIRLS HER AGE DON’T WEAR VERSACE. OR CHANEL. OR $900 OR A THOUSAND PAIR OF SHOES OR CLOTHES.

reality

Posted at 11:21 AM on October 18, 2013

I think you should ask your mommy and daddy to take you to a mental health specialist because you have problems dealing with the real world. Selena & Taylor are best friends and no matter how much you rant you cant change that.

KALANI

Posted at 10:50 AM on October 18, 2013

WHY DIDN’T SELENA MENTION HER OTHER BESTIES. LIKE CHAELYNN, FRANCIA OR HER OTHER FRIENDS.

KALANI

Posted at 10:48 AM on October 18, 2013

JUSTIN AND SELENA WERE SO CUTE TOGETHER. I LOVE THEM AS ACOUPLE.

lia

Posted at 9:35 AM on October 18, 2013

selena suffers because justin yet not decided preference sexual
so she can not get back with him
and him too
not get back for her

lia

Posted at 9:31 AM on October 18, 2013

taylor swift is the only one who knows what happened with justin and selena for Them to finish
then she will give all possible support
rumors are rumors say selena still love justin but justin too love selena much but
justin does not want to open hand of her lovers who also love lil and etc..
many people say que justin is bisexual but perhaps be
and selena know of all and not want to say this something intimate because it would end the career of justin
is like my brother says
JUSTIN NOT KNOW THE WANT OF LIFE sexual IS EITHER MAN OR WOMAN
HE DOES NOT THEN DECIDED
YET HE IS WITH THE TWO

april

Posted at 8:41 AM on October 18, 2013

i think Selena and Taylor swift are the cutiest and best buddies ever in hollywood……………

Kalani

Posted at 3:47 PM on October 17, 2013

Why didn’t Selena even mention Francia, Ashley Benson, Tisdale, Vanessa, Nina, Chaelynn, Laura, Ashley Cook , Julianna, Katie, Leighton, Samantha, and course the gorgeous actress who I adore and love Jamie Chung.

merna

Posted at 3:58 PM on October 17, 2013

because taylor is most close person to her also taylor only mention her when someone ask about her bestfriend :D

Kalani

Posted at 3:40 PM on October 17, 2013

Why didn’t Selena mention her other bestie, Ashley, Samantha, Vanessa, and of course the gorgeous actress Nina, and of course talented actress Francia Rasia. And my favorite Julianna Hough. She’s so talented. And chaelynn. She’s eh okay

madisynmadison

Posted at 2:26 PM on October 17, 2013

I’ve made $98,000 so far this year working online….I am using an online business opportunity I heard about and I’ve made such great money…..It’s really user friendly and I’m just so happy that I found out about it…. Heres what I do>>>….. x.co/2bzuG