Rihanna Thinks Chris Brown Should ‘Grow Up’ After Insulting Rap Verse

Thu, October 17, 2013 6:39pm EDT by 285 Comments
Rihanna Chris Brown Diss
FameFlyNet

jeff

Posted at 12:26 AM on October 26, 2013

Already she not broke. No one want to see Rihanna with Chris so if this is why you hate her you need to quit. This chick not broke any money talk. Believe this when I tell you this she know who you are sunnyautumn.

Posted at 5:50 PM on October 21, 2013

She looks a little rattled after Teyana checked her a-ss. Her hair is beyond dry. Wearing that doo-rags like hood rats do. She made sure her security checked that all was clear before she got off that plane. Poor internet thug.

friendsbeus

Posted at 4:07 PM on October 21, 2013

Y’all come back on Nov. 12…..after Drake and Rihanna perform at each other’s shows in Dallas. CB be hanging on a cliff then.

Posted at 5:48 PM on October 21, 2013

Poor, poor child. I feel so sorry for you. CB and Drake are cool. They done already shared a few drinks and stories about how Rihanna slobbed their knobs and such. She’s old news.

friendsbeus

Posted at 7:25 PM on October 21, 2013

Where in my statement did I say that CB and Drake are not cool? I know they are with each other. Quit putting words in my mouth and don’t feel sorry for me, girl-hardly poor. I’m doing just fine, I got everything, everything, I cannot complain, I cannot.

tae

Posted at 11:05 AM on October 21, 2013

I had such high hopes for Chris, he was crowned to be the next Michael Jackson, but what we see now is a fallen star. He went from selling out stadiums and arenas, 2 hosting pool parties,and clubs. HE is too big of a star for that!

Posted at 1:06 PM on October 21, 2013

Tae and you had hopes of Chris and Rihanna kissing in a tree and then comes a baby in a baby carriage. Except, there is no Chris ROFL. Watch out, your hating is showing.

tae

Posted at 3:05 PM on October 21, 2013

SUNNY, you are your stalker a ss need to go somewhere, always lurking in the shadows, with
your OLD self. My post has nothing to do with RIhanna at all, Chris was a big star but over the years you have seen his stardom fizzle out. He is not touring, and performing like before, his albums is not selling like before. These things saddens me becuz Chris was suppose to be the “micheal jackson” of OUR generation. Thats the problem with you stans, Chris is where he is because of YOU, ppl only live for the drama, If you would spend the same amt of time trolling to for drama and support him, X would of been out months ago.

Nekesa McCloud

Posted at 1:39 PM on October 23, 2013

@ Tae let me enlighten you, SunnyAutummn is Karueche

jeff

Posted at 12:28 AM on October 26, 2013

That the truth. I hope mom brezzy get him some help

annbarb

Posted at 10:56 AM on October 21, 2013

RIHANNA LOOK SO CARE FREE AND BEAUTIFUL! WOW. SO COOL AND UNCONCERNED ABOUT THE MADDNESS!

Posted at 1:04 PM on October 21, 2013

Rihanna just got kicked out Dubai and is banned for life. LOL. You can’t act slutty in other people’s country.

Tee

Posted at 12:34 AM on November 18, 2013

seriously get off ri ri’s balls I bet u can’t get there anymore than she can be welcomed

Vanessa

Posted at 12:53 AM on October 21, 2013

Chris just tweeted that when he text you it means he be thinking about you. We all know who that is for her…

Vanessa

Posted at 7:56 PM on October 20, 2013

Chris just posted that hes hosting a club on Oct 25th in A.C. New Jersey. How sad that he has to keep hosting these gigs…

Posted at 8:56 PM on October 20, 2013

How sad is that that you spending so much time on a man you don’t like. That’s sad sweetie. #you just mad its ova. Dismissed.

annbarb

Posted at 10:52 AM on October 21, 2013

SUNNY BOY AUTUMN YOU TOOK THE WORDS OUT MY MOUTH!…- AND I THOUGHT OF YOU? THAT IS YOU SUNNY BOY! QUIT THE MADDNES NUT!

Posted at 9:30 PM on October 20, 2013

@Vanessa It is SAD ……… A artist of Chris caliber is reduced to hosting bar and Pool parties on a regular basis is just SAD….. Even his True Fans are upset with his antics….

Vanessa

Posted at 6:16 PM on October 20, 2013

You guys went and followed her or something? because now shes verified and she didnt want to be. Now everyone is going to be all up in her business. I know I was but I wasnt snitching on her priv account.

Posted at 7:52 PM on October 20, 2013

Everybody was already up in her business-no pun intended by that’s true too. She keeps people informed of everything she’s doing anyway……when she’s smoking, letting everybody keep up with her nearly naked body, and telling people her innermost ratchet thoughts.

Vanessa

Posted at 7:55 PM on October 20, 2013

whatever what picture did she post did she post this morning

hickory

Posted at 3:30 PM on November 17, 2013

If there is anyone who keeps people informed of everything she’s doing, it is kae.

Posted at 2:50 PM on October 20, 2013

Rihanna posted a pic of Chris. Awwwwwwww. Guess getting her knuckles pounded in with that hammer didn’t work. Maybe she should try getting that forehead pounded with a hammer. I know its awful seeing the love of your life madly in love with another female. Even a 22 million dollar house and 80 or 90 million couldn’t keep him. #Tey ain’t forgot.

Layla

Posted at 4:15 PM on October 20, 2013

Sunny Dear, you can talk what you want, but I guess, just “guess” that who is not help is C.B…just saying…we talk more in one year later and I wann see you say this bulls that you talk again, ahahahhahahaha!

bosslady

Posted at 5:12 PM on October 20, 2013

@sunny. I think u r a fat ugly broke jelous bitter person by yo comment. DOnot wish bad thing for sombody. KARMAR IS BAD will come to yo plus 10 time harder yo wish for sum1 el.I

Posted at 8:59 PM on October 20, 2013

@bosslady. The tattoo artist said she went wanted her knuckles pounded in to rid her mind of Chris. I just said it obviously didn’t work boo. Maybe she needs to get that hammer pounded in her forehead. I’m betting 99.25 percent that will help her get Chris out her system. You can’t wish bad on someone when they willing did it in the first. Don’t get mad at me, get mad at your fave, who has to stoop to such painful levels. Not fat, not ugly, and definitely not broke. #trying reading a book on reading comprehension.

Pound Cake

Posted at 7:36 PM on October 22, 2013

Poor Chris Brown has gone to the dogs.

common sense

Posted at 5:40 PM on October 20, 2013

it is normal for someone to have a hard time letting go of their first love, but Rihanna showed dignity and respect when she left chris and showed him she would not put up with his mess, whereas ms k showed no respect or dignity when she leeched on to chris after he fought drake over Rihanna, that should be any decent womans breaking point.

Posted at 9:37 PM on October 20, 2013

@Common Sense Preach!!!! Rihanna left CB after he disrespected her….. Rihanna showed CB she wasn’t coming back after she avoided him during all concert breaks and moved out of LA…. Karrueche got CB back by Default she don’t care as long as she receives a FREE ride and can get on a reality show….. She don’t love CB she loves the LIFE….. any ?????

Pound Cake

Posted at 7:37 PM on October 22, 2013

@ Commonsense: Yup, yup, yup!

Vanessa

Posted at 6:11 PM on October 20, 2013

what picture because i was sleeping its not even there anymore

Posted at 9:56 AM on October 21, 2013

@Roger4555. Rihanna gave up because Chris wouldn’t let the love of his life go…even for her rich, dusty a-ss. Love conquers all. #ain’t nobody too busy to answer the phone. whoop.

Vanessa

Posted at 6:11 PM on October 20, 2013

what picture because i was sleeping its not even there anymore

jeff

Posted at 12:32 AM on October 26, 2013

@ sunnyAutumn. Who would want him and all the tats and painting all over there mansion. No one wants to see CB with Rihanna. CB is down and working in the clubs. That to bad.

Tee

Posted at 12:38 AM on November 18, 2013

I bet she could pound you without a hammer

Layla

Posted at 1:43 PM on October 20, 2013

Sunny Dear….who cares if I am Roger, Sandra, Sandy, etc….you try, but the true is that we can’t talk for the whole world, the numbers of the Chris B. and Karrueche advertising talk for himself…yes you can go crazy, but the thing is getting serious.Your Manger is openly on the internet telling him to see a psychiatrist, his mother can no longer cope with the situation, your Lbel is not just more promote his work, none of this is the fault mine or Sandy, or Sandra Roger, he is treading their way to this. And the right question is, if Rihanna is a “slut” or a bad Girl for him, why he was start looking for Rihanna again?! Go on your birthday, was mad crazy when she stay with other guys in the last year…. why did not he just leave her alone?! Now is Rihanna’s fault?! Chris is a grow Man, I think that at least that this he can take, he turned to her why he wanted!

Layla

Posted at 12:16 PM on October 20, 2013

LOL, every nigga in his camp leave with your money, Chris Boy….you feed grow mens…SMH

Layla

Posted at 12:14 PM on October 20, 2013

The funniest thing is that the world never see Rihanna sing about other Guy, when Chris is try so hard show for the world that he has a “chicka”…SMH. The fact that he is try so hard show about your “love” for your “chicka” only after 3 years that start this “relationship” say more that any verse that Chris B. can sing. Sad but the life’s Breezy and his “wife” are call the attention of Rihanna and her fans…Nobody see a investment or project of work with focus and success of this 2 and for any attempt they try to link Rihanna. The what extent a man so gifted was able to get. Even your label is giving credit for he. And now, he created his own drama, because with these attitudes it makes clear who he really is, even he sing many songs about Rihanna be a slut, the world will belive in his, because, the same Man that beat in a woman, back for her and after diss her again?! C’mom, if she was the problem he never has go back for her again.

Posted at 2:53 PM on October 20, 2013

#Layla. What attitude? He’s living his life and enjoy doing it. State Fair in Dallas, work, halloween function at Universal Studios, work the next day on his video. Hanging with his girl and working. Who can be so lucky.

jeff

Posted at 12:35 AM on October 26, 2013

Hi joey

Posted at 10:02 PM on October 20, 2013

@Layla U are so right….. Chris has been with KT since 2011 and he just put her in a video Autumn Leaves after Rihanna dumps Him…. He never hosted a party with her before but since Rihanna moved out of LA and left him for god he doing parties with her and writing verses about how “Bad” she is but never before…. Nobody on CB’s level host parties with their “girls”…. It’s not done they don’t mix the brands…. CB is doing all this to get Rihanna’s attention and hurt her and KT knows it’s all about RiRi she thinks she is hurting her to but RiRi has moved on….Chris never ever took KY to an NBA game until now and he takes her to an exhibition game that is practically empty with cheap tickets……. We are so on to CB it ain’t funny…..

annbarb

Posted at 11:03 AM on October 20, 2013

RIHANNA IS SO BEAUTIFUL! LOVE YOU RIRI!

Mr. I Told ya

Posted at 10:04 AM on October 20, 2013

But she posted a pic of Chris this morning on Twitter me and my girlfriend laughing @RobynPriv go see for yourself….Lmao

SHE’S OBSSESSED WITH CHRIS

Bwhahhahahhhahahahaa

And I STAN for none of them it’s just funny!!

JC Buiti

Posted at 5:04 AM on October 20, 2013

for me yes Rahanna have 2 come down and think about she is 25 and she needs 2 make family and for my personal opinion Chris should be a father of her sons.

katy

Posted at 5:19 AM on October 20, 2013

chris no
he is a monster i think he is better with kar
rihanna need a man like drake or matt

Yvette

Posted at 3:11 AM on October 20, 2013

Prov 31:10 Who can find a virtuous woman? For her price is far above rubies…

Posted at 11:30 AM on October 20, 2013

@Yvette. Amen. Chris found Karrueche. Every man needs a virtuous woman. Not a h*e.

Sunshine

Posted at 7:40 AM on October 21, 2013

Karreuche is not a virtuous women. She sits on toilets and smokes crack and she gets high too. Look at her eyes in the pictures. So I would stop with the comparing the two. There is no comparison. If Chris wants to be Karrecuhe fine but do not make her out to be better than what she really is. A virtuous women does not allow herself to be a doormat. So if Chris is looking for a virtuous women he needs to keep looking

Pound Cake

Posted at 7:48 PM on October 22, 2013

Robyn Rihanna Fenty is a virtuous women with loud morals and self respect.

Black & Green Day

Posted at 3:01 AM on October 20, 2013

Rihanna AIn’t thinking about this fool & she care less about what he say. people just love to made up crazy Rumor and @ Jazzy I totally agree & I was just about to say that too

Jazzy

Posted at 9:31 PM on October 19, 2013

So Chris sings about his Asian and no one heard that why? Cause he makes people seem to think he’s talking about Rih and the world wakes up because of this insinuation? Wow the power of her name.

Chris will continue to dis his girl and she will continue to stoop low
Twatching every move Rih makes. How sad is it that Rih will always be in the forefront of his mind when she could care less about this fool.

All the pics of him and his chick – no one cares. I feel bad for them son. Lol.

Black & Green Day

Posted at 3:02 AM on October 20, 2013

@ Jazzy Amen you right about that,Totally agree.

Posted at 7:29 PM on October 19, 2013

@Mr. I Told ya Rihanna wants CB back so much SHE just purchased a $22 million dollar home in Barbados….. CB net worth is $22 million KT net worth OH she don’t have 1….. I see Chris Brown is letting KT drive HIS car again after he painted it I wonder if KT got to choose the color probably not…Rihanna is making major moves and SHE don’t feel guilty about CB being a failure and a loser anymore SHE tried to help him ……. U can give somebody the Blueprint to success they can still F##K it up…… Make sure U watch Bravo 10/25/2013 for Styled to Rock and go buy Rogue and Rih for River Island

Posted at 10:28 PM on October 19, 2013

@Roger. For a man, you stay pressed on Chris’s nutz. Jealous much? Rihanna got all of that, why you wasting your time commenting here. Go follow your leader dummy.

sense

Posted at 3:48 AM on October 20, 2013

stfu nut case, if u really cared about chris, u would realize he seems to be on drugs every time he is with this young lady, he is spiraling out of control, he is hitting rock bottom, but your personal hate for Rihanna wont let u see this. u are evil….

Mr. I Told ya

Posted at 10:08 AM on October 20, 2013

SunnyAutumnn your don’t even with that boy Rihoe patroller cause I’m not…lol I refuse to respond to such stupidity so you shouldn’t neither….

Let them bow down to their Queen gracefully!!

annbarb

Posted at 11:01 AM on October 20, 2013

Shut up Sunny Boy Kiki Autumnn! People like you we Squash! like a Bug! move on nut! to another Blog ain’t no body feeling you and your nutty comments! get going to the next Blog You piece of Trash!

Posted at 10:11 PM on October 20, 2013

@Sunny Autumn I see U are trying to get my attention so I’ll bite…. I’m jealous of no woman or man TRUST THIS….. I’ve never ever played follow anybody…… I’m a leader not a follower nobody puts pressure on me I put pressure on people…… Now I gotta go and read my 401K statements from TIAA Cref and WELLS Fargo…..

Mr. I Told ya

Posted at 10:21 AM on October 20, 2013

What dude would watch that oh a Fairly Princess…LOL Make sure you have your wand ready to!!!

Posted at 7:23 PM on October 19, 2013

@Mr. I Told Ya CB and KT are so predictable they was all cheesying for a photo op at Universal screaming and holding hands while other people on the same ride seemed BORED and SLEEP… CB hurried up and posted it to his channel and KT sent the pictures to everybody Bossip Mail Online Hl nobody is checking for him or her,,,,,,, CB is now hosting bar parties with KT for a living…. Rihanna is selling out STADIUMS …… Oh and watch Rihanna’s show on Bravo She is an executive producer…. Buy RiRi Hearts Mac Line and buy Rogue Rihanna’s fragrance

sandy

Posted at 9:15 PM on October 19, 2013

Rodger I am with you. I have just about al of Ri perfume and I am yet to by her make up form Mac. Can’t wait for style to rock. CB is waaaaay out of Ri league.

Posted at 10:32 PM on October 19, 2013

Sandy Roger4555 Layla=Sandra Duncan-the same person with different personalities. I doubt if she gets over the latest developments. Go follow Rihanna and her mansion and selling out stadiums. Why you bothering with the little folk like Chris and Karrueche LOL. You keep repeating the same old things Rihanna has, but you know what she really wants. #no hoez.

SOCIOPATH CHRISSY

Posted at 11:41 PM on October 19, 2013

@ Roger 4555: Co-sign.

Layla

Posted at 12:32 PM on October 20, 2013

Posted at 10:20 PM on October 20, 2013

@Sandy I know right!!!!!1 I am so proud of Rihanna…. I can’t wait for Styled to Rock on Friday on Bravo and Mac RiRi Hearts holiday collection I’m going to buy Talk that Talk lipstick …. If she has a orange color or deep plum color I’ll also buy them…. I missed out last time with the deep plum I hope she brings it back!!!! I wear my ROGE everyday to work it’s not to heavy and it last all day… I used to support CB also I bought his last 3 singles even though they weren’t my favorite but I will not support HIM ever again…. I even spent a last $11 on that 2 edition Annex magazine….Never Again…..I do’t go on his twitter or loving cbreezy anymore I’m done

Mr. I Told ya

Posted at 10:09 AM on October 20, 2013

Roger dude please STFU….

Posted at 10:31 PM on October 20, 2013

@Mr I Told Ya U 1st!!!!! Rihanna is executive producing Styled to Rock on Bravo 10/25/2013 Watch!!!! Rihanna’s holiday collection with MAC coming in 12/2013 GoBuy….. Rihanna’s winter collection coming soon River Island Go Buy……. Rihanna is about to take a break in her $22 million dollar mansion and she will spend time I her $39 ,000 apartment in NYC ……. Holla I know Rihanna’s accomplishments make U want to scream….KT host Bar parties for FREE or for $1,000 to $2,000 a pop and CB has resorted to being a Bar Hostess also so sad…..Rihanna made $47 million dollars from November 2012 to June 2013 can’t wait to see how much she makes from June 2013 to Nivember 2013 I think it will be around $52 million…. .

Posted at 10:35 PM on October 20, 2013

@Mr I Told Ya How about U STFU U aren’t saying anything worth HEARING…… Rihanna is winning What is KT’s net worth again since she is a successful bar hostess and online campaign model…… Hahahahahahahahahah Has CB’s net worth grown any since last year probably not…..

Jheanelle

Posted at 2:03 AM on October 23, 2013

roger, you’re a pathetic loser. you get paid to promote stuff for rihoe!

Posted at 7:16 PM on October 19, 2013

@Mr I Told ya Chris Brown Cd is going to Flop big time !!!!!! He may even post #1 or #2 on billboard but his sales are going to be under 200,000 1st week sales…. Rihanna is winning CB is losing …… I don’t care if KT ends up on reality show she is still a jump off turned reality person making small money…… She will never make a million dollars for a show or in endorsements maybe after 5 years of working and U add it all up it will amount to a milli but so what!!!!!

Posted at 10:30 PM on October 19, 2013

Roger is seething after Chris and Karrueche became more public. That’s the only reason he is here posting nonstop. Dummy, think us regular folk don’t see through him. Poor puppy is mad because Chris doesn’t want “his” fave. Its ova boo, move the F along already.

SOCIOPATH CHRISSY

Posted at 11:44 PM on October 19, 2013

Sunny Pig Face Autumn. Chris Brown has regrets. Mombreezy and his immediate family members knows it. Donkey poop is a big fat joke.

Posted at 10:40 PM on October 20, 2013

@SunnyAutumn I’m always on here nothing new… Rihanna dumped CB in March or April U remember he was hanging with Blair Pena and Karizma and KT at the same damn time…. U don’t have amnesia do U….. U remember your Fave KT posting to Blair “thirsty much” in August….CB is being extra because Rihanna moved out of LA to a $22 million dollar mansion in Barbados and is renting a $39,000 dollar apartment in NYC….. CB had to find out like the rest of us from TMZ…..Maybe now CB will drop The KIll since he knows for SURE Rihanna ain’t coming back….

Posted at 10:46 PM on October 20, 2013

@SunnyAutumn CB loves your Fave so much he was just in NYC with Blair and Karizma in September it was on lovingcbreezy I no longer go on that site but I did in September…Pray your fave KT get that highly coveted reality show spot…… CB might be throwing her over again for somebody else and he may take his car back again…. U remember when he spray painted the car and she had to act like it was funny….

Posted at 7:11 PM on October 19, 2013

@Mr. I told ya U really are stupid to quote HL…. If Rihanna superstar and Empress wanted loser failing Chris Brown ( I used to like and patronize) trust that SHE could have him…. Rihanna went to Great Lengths to AVOID CB while on break from tour…. KT followers was worried Rihanna was going to summon Idiot CB but SHE didn’t ……Chris is mad Rihanna MOVED out of LA just to get AWAY from HIM ….. CB looks better with all the losers than he did with Rihanna She is outta his League even SHE now realizes this NOW…… Anymore ??????

Posted at 6:28 PM on October 19, 2013

Chris Brown needs to STOP with all of the attention seeking from RIHANNA…. Rihanna ain’t paying CB any attention….. He should concentrate on KT his girl nobody really cares anymore …. Chris Brown album is going to fail big time I hate saying that….But CB is losing KT is getting famous but not Rich……Holla

Posted at 11:29 AM on October 20, 2013

Roger, you care-that’s why you keep posting LOL. Did you see the matching outfits they wore? Did you see the new ring he got her? Rihanna give it all up in a heart beat if she truly knew Chris wanted her and only her.

sandy

Posted at 4:56 PM on October 19, 2013

Ii don’t think Rihanna care what Chris say are do. Her and Drake is making big plans for Dallas tour. Both Ri and Drake will be in Dallas at the same time and they are making plans on the down low. Nov 10- 11. Check out there tour dates and I just confirmed a date that one of them had made. WOW

Posted at 6:25 PM on October 19, 2013

@Mondy uk Don’t spread lies….. Rihanna isn’t thinking about any MAN she is focused on HER…..

Mondy uk

Posted at 4:36 PM on October 19, 2013

I don’t blame Rihanna for that even tho Chris breezy need to worry about his boo kaurreche Tran . Rihanna is a biggest person to better her self and she’s living her life.