‘Project Runway’ Season Finale Preview: Who’s The Big Winner?

Thu, October 17, 2013 1:09pm EDT by 14 Comments
Courtesy of Lifetime

The ‘Project Runway’ finale is going to be epic. The last episode of the season is here and the final two contestants fight for the coveted title as the winner of Season 12! Who will come out on top? WATCH and be sure to tune in.

It’s the moment we have all been waiting for — the season finale of Project Runway is here! All the blood, sweat and tears have led to this moment, with the opportunity to show at Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week and take home the title. The pressure is on like never before to deliver a fantastic collection and win over the vote of the judges. Tempers will flare and hearts will be broken as Heidi Klum, Nina Garcia, Zac Posen and guest judge Kerry Washington decide who will be in and who will be out. This episode is a must-see — and we have an exciting preview right here!

‘Project Runway’ Season 12 Finale Preview:

Part one of the finale proved to be emotional as Helen was sent home. The judges reasoning behind her elimination was that her clothing was not “show worthy.” Ouch! To say that the pressure is on this week is an understatement! Mentor Tim Gunn tells the designers “it’s a big deal,” to take home the title. No one can afford to drop the ball at this moment. We are so excited and anxious to see the looks that the final two designers, Justin and Alexandria, will create. For the last time, we ask the question: who will be in and who will be out? Make sure you tune in n Lifetime to see what happens!

Treat yourself to a dose of what’s to come on tonight’s season finale by WATCHING the preview below. Don’t forget to tune in on Oct. 17 at 8/7c on Lifetime!

– Tatayana Yomary

More Project Runway News:

1. ‘Project Runway’ Recap: See Who Made It To Fashion Week
  2. ‘Project Runway’ Recap: Who’s Going To Fashion Week?
  3. ‘Project Runway’ Season 12 Episode 11 Recap: The Pressure Is On

Eve C.

Posted at 11:14 PM on October 17, 2013

Very happy that Don won and for becoming the very first African American designer to win on a Project Runway Finale!

Time to go

Posted at 6:53 AM on October 18, 2013

I am always puzzled by the African American title myself. Just because someone is black – are they automatically considered African American? I think is a beautiful strong American designer – that fact that she is black should be no more emphasized than the fact that Justin was deaf, Braden was gay and Alexandria was quirky. I think it always kind of takes away from someone accomplishments – as if her being black made it more difficult for her. She is an amazing designer.

I have a good friend who is from Africa – now an American citizen – but she is white. I don’t consider her African American – just like I don’t consider myself German American, etc. I’ve just always been puzzled by the concept.

LathyC

Posted at 11:06 PM on October 17, 2013

Great result. Judges got it exactly right. But Alexandria was much closer than expected.

Michelle Murray

Posted at 10:59 PM on October 17, 2013

I was rooting for Justin as I love his clothes….Im just mad that they put Alex ahead of him. Her were and have been the worst in the entire show…she should have left a long long time ago… Dom did have some pretty clothes but so did bradon. And “color” had nothing to do with it and shouldnt be brought into Every conversation there is!!!!!

Linda

Posted at 10:47 PM on October 17, 2013

Loved this year it was a good season except for the bad boys!! I was glad Dom won her fabric and how she placed them, made those boodies hot ( but I would have thought not). I was also so proud of Justin he made me cry. But Braden I’ll wear your clothes any day. Can’t wait for all Stars and Gabary Sydabey. Just because we are big I’m an 18 and people think Im not doesn’t mean I can’t appreciate these clothes that probably don’t fit me. I would die to wear a designer on the runway. My favorite show.

Erica

Posted at 10:34 PM on October 17, 2013

Yay Hiedi. Finally gave an african american a Win after 12 seas

Janet763

Posted at 11:00 PM on October 17, 2013

first African American that DESERVED to win. Yes I am African American too. Never liked any other designer from our race…

Dr.Pat

Posted at 5:00 PM on October 19, 2013

No Kara Saun was the first African American, on Project Runway, who Deserved to win…Dom was the first African American to actually win…

R. Gatton

Posted at 10:33 PM on October 17, 2013

Thank God Alexandria did not win. I believe she had one of the worst collections in the history of Project Runway. I was so hoping Justin would win, as he had a fantastic runway show, but he will still go far, I think. Bradon was really good and varied, and Dom…..too many of her outfits looked so much alike, but the fabrics were original and she has talent, so I’m not too pissed she won over Justin. I just hope Alexandria and her baggy pants fade away never to reappear on Project Runway!

dee

Posted at 10:32 PM on October 17, 2013

i think all of the contestants had beautiful pieces where to get some of them?i truly fell in love with justin this season as i can relate to him being hearing impaired myself he is a true inspiration and i know he can go far if given the opportunity

T. Hanlon

Posted at 9:15 PM on October 17, 2013

Who is alexandria sleeping with? Her clothes are terrible! I thought she would have been voted off weeks ago!

SH

Posted at 10:29 PM on October 17, 2013

Heidi?

Projrunfan

Posted at 3:55 PM on October 17, 2013

There are actually 4 finalists: Dom and Bradon in addition to Alexandria and Justin.

madisynmadison

Posted at 2:27 PM on October 17, 2013

I’ve made $98,000 so far this year working online….I am using an online business opportunity I heard about and I’ve made such great money…..It’s really user friendly and I’m just so happy that I found out about it…. Heres what I do>>>….. x.co/2bzuG