Stenographer Loses It During Shutdown Vote, Escorted Out By Police

Thu, October 17, 2013 6:27pm EDT by 6 Comments
House Stenographer Outburst Video
Courtesy of CSPAN/Facebook

Dianne Reidy has been identified as the stenographer who grabbed the mic and began yelling about God on Oct. 16, while members of Congress were voting on a final end to the government shutdown.

“The Holy Spirit” told Dianne Reidy to protest, said claimed in a new statement after the mother of two, a registered Liberal, went on a full-fledged rant during the voting to end the government shut down. She was then dragged out by authorities and taken to the hospital.

House Stenographer Goes On Rant During Vote

While the vote was taking place, Dianne stood up, grabbed the mic and began yelling about God and the Freemasons. During her rant, she reportedly said:

He will not be mocked. He will not be mocked. Don’t touch me. He will not be mocked. The greatest deception here is not ‘one nation under God.’ It never was. Had it been, it would not have been. The Constitution would not have been written by Freemasons. They go against God. You cannot serve two masters. Praise be to God, Lord Jesus Christ.

Representative Ileana Ros-Lehtinen, R-Fla., was the presiding officer, tried to calm the woman down by banging the gavel.

She told Fox News that Dianne asked her if the mics were on and she answered that she didn’t know.

“I assumed that perhaps I was chatting too much to the helpful parliamentarians around me,” she said. “Then she suddenly faced the front and said words like ‘Thus spoke the Lord.’ And, ‘This is not the Lord’s work.’I hammered to get control and hush her up. She said something about the devil. It was sudden, confusing and heartbreaking. She is normally a gentle soul.”

Fox News’ producer, Chad Pergman said that she is a “very religious” woman and causes a great deal of concern. “People were absolutely stunned,” he said.

Dianne & Husband Defend Rant

On Oct. 18, she released a statement to Fox News, stating that The Holy Spirit made her do it.

“For the past two and a half weeks, the Holy Spirit has been waking me up in the middle of the night and preparing me (through my reluctance and doubt) to deliver a message in the House Chamber,” she said. “That is what I did last night.”

Additionally, her husband defended her, saying, “My wife is a sweet, level-headed wonderful woman of God. I am proud of her.”

Watch the video below and let us know what you think!

WATCH: Stenographer Loses It In Court Room

– Emily Longeretta

More Government News:

1. Billionaires Donate $10 Million To Fund School Care During Shutdown
  2. Miley Cyrus Reveals ‘We Did Stop’ Video With John Boehner On ‘SNL’
  3. Capitol Hill Shooting — Female Suspect Pronounced Dead

guessed

Posted at 5:32 AM on October 18, 2013

There will be four blood moons to come, with a solar eclipse occurring in the middle, between 2014 and 2015. This is something to watch people. Google: Signs of the Blood moons. We can all feel that something is happening, can’t we?

John P. Gaines

Posted at 1:12 AM on October 18, 2013

I know what this woman felt and yes it was God speaking thru her to the congress. Three angels have appear to me about the this and Obama being the Devil….Beelezbub, who I knew nothing about until they came to me. I know of others who have had the same, or similar meetings it angelic angels, with messages. Gabriel, one of the archangels is my mentor, and insists I find the “Spear of Destiny” for the purpose so ordered by God. I know where it is, but Obama’s demons are fighting me for it. I will win, with God’s help.

madisynmadison

Posted at 10:28 PM on October 17, 2013

m­y c­l­a­s­s­m­a­t­e’s s­t­e­p-m­o­t­h­e­r m­a­k­e­s $7­7 e­v­e­r­y h­o­u­r o­n t­h­e c­o­m­p­u­t­e­r. S­h­e h­a­s b­e­e­n w­i­t­h­o­u­t w­ovr­k f­o­r 5 m­o­n­t­h­s b­u­t l­a­s­t m­o­n­t­h h­e­r i­n­c­o­m­e w­a­s $­1­5­0­8­8 j­u­s­t w­o­r­k­i­n­g o­n t­h­e c­o­m­p­u­t­e­r f­o­r a f­e­w h­o­u­r­s. R­e­a­d m­o­r­e o­n t­h­i­s w­e­b s­i­t­e ….. x.co/2cEvl

LissaCaldina

Posted at 8:08 PM on October 17, 2013

Pati D'Amico

Posted at 7:28 PM on October 17, 2013

At first I thought “Diane “sounded “off.” (and maybe she was a little)
However-the past 2 weeks have made many of us feel ashamed of our country and quite frightened as well. I felt very depressed hearing about it and watching the most despicable behavior over and over again. The true “ugliness” came through and it was horrible.
I think this woman felt a need to speak up and make people take notice their own hypocritcal behavior.
G+

corrina williams

Posted at 6:32 PM on October 17, 2013

She aint crazy..she just really believes in the lord and his holy word!!I mean I believe in god too,and follow him..but some people prove it more drastically than others!and she did!!leave her alone..she did what she thought was right..they didn’t have to escort her out like she had a bomb!! Or take her to the hospital..that’s just too much..just tell her to leave.or listen to what she gotta say..what she say may help the demons to get out of u..and save u for the lord on judgement day!!