Austin Mahone Taken To Hospital — His Condition Is ‘Unclear’

Thu, October 17, 2013 5:21pm EST by 18 Comments
Austin Mahone In The Hospital
Courtesy of Instagram

Oh no! Austin was rushed to the hospital on the morning of Oct. 17 after feeling sick for several days, a new report says.

Poor Austin Mahone! After the 17-year-old singer was hospitalized, he posted an Instagram picture of himself in a hospital gown holding on to an IV drip, with the caption, “I’ve never felt so bad.” Read on for more details.

Austin Mahone In The Hospital — Singer Tweets ‘I’ve Never Felt So Bad’

Sadly, the usually adorable pop star looks as bad as he feels in his new Instagram photo. But at least he is staying positive, as evidenced by his salute to the camera.

“Mahone was rushed to the hospital at 9 a.m. Thursday morning,” a source close to Austin tells People. “It’s unclear what the singer’s condition is at this time.”

Austin’s illness couldn’t come at a worse time — he was set to kick off his headlining tour on Oct. 17, but it “may have to be rescheduled for early 2014,” the source says.

“We can confirm that he was admitted to the hospital this morning but are not confirming any other details,” Austin’s rep tells Hollywoodlife.com EXCLUSIVELY.

Thankfully, Austin has his fans’ love and support — the hashtag #prayforaustin is trending on Twitter. We hope he gets well soon!

Austin Mahone & Camila Cabello Dating? — Potential New Couple Alert

Austin’s rumored love interest, Fifth Harmony‘s Camila Cabello, 16, is probably so worried about him right now! After meeting each other at the MTV Video Music Awards on Aug. 25, the two singers and have remained in contact, and they’re “looking forward to hanging out together soon,” according to a report from People magazine.

“Austin caught Camila’s eye when they were both in New York for the MTV VMAs. They met the day before at the Arthur Ashe Kids Day and have been in touch ever since,” a source told People. “Austin thinks she is so cute and she feels the same.”

The twosome first exchanged tweets in December when Austin showed his support for Camila while she was competing on The X Factor by writing, “Hey gorgeous! Good job tonight. I voted for you.”

We hope Camila is sending Austin all her love! What about YOU, HollywoodLifers — are you worried about Austin? Let us know.

WATCH: Austin Mahone Released From Hospital After Blood Clot Scare

– Tierney McAfee

More Austin Mahone News:

1. Austin Mahone Responds To Harry Styles’ VMA Diss
  2. Selena Gomez & Austin Mahone Dating? — Truth Revealed
  3. Austin Mahone Reveals His Ideal Girlfriend — Selena Gomez?

larissa rodriguez

Posted at 11:43 AM on October 23, 2013

omg i really do hope austins tour get back on track but it rerally dont matter i just really want him to get better i dont know what i would do with out him being there to perform i cant imagine that it hurts to know hes in pain and it also hurts that i cant do nothing to to help him ;( just to let you know austin mahone i love u and i will always keep you in my prsayers and will never let you go <3 i love you austin and michele mahone!!!!!!!!!!!!

(mahomie for life!<3)
#prayforaustin<3

larissa rodriguez

Posted at 11:45 AM on October 23, 2013

austin mahone if your reading this I LOVE YOU WITH ALL MY HEART<3

#NUMBER1MAHOMIEEAND ALWAYS WILL BE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Who is he?

Posted at 8:46 PM on October 20, 2013

Umm, who is he???

austin mahone lover and 1d lover

Posted at 7:19 PM on November 28, 2013

omg ur stupid to say who is he u could just say he is a random hot guy with abs and a great voice thats who he is!!!

laisha

Posted at 8:30 PM on December 6, 2013

No dip sherlock!austin mahone is somebody that anybody should know.both of you are stupid.

elizabeth zuk

Posted at 2:36 PM on October 20, 2013

i feel bad for austin mahone. hope u get better. mahomie for life

mahomie17

Posted at 5:41 PM on October 19, 2013

I hope u get better Austin mahone and I hope u can come to Michigan someday so I can get a chance to meet u

Ilovedillon

Posted at 3:03 PM on October 19, 2013

I am sorry austin Mahone get better

Alicia

Posted at 2:47 PM on October 19, 2013

I’m soo sorry austin I hope u get better I’m waiting for you to come down to Michigan so I can meet you❤️💌

rinad mahmoud

Posted at 1:53 AM on October 19, 2013

hey Austin I wish I was there to let u forget about your pain I love u <3

Tiana

Posted at 2:31 PM on October 18, 2013

I hope you are ok Austin Mahone I am praying for you Austin hope you get well soon . I am your biggest fan Austin Mahone !!!!!

laisha

Posted at 8:47 PM on December 6, 2013

I am austin mahone’s biggest fan in the universe!#mahomie4life#i luvaustinmahone#1 fan #bestmahomie<3

pamela Doris

Posted at 9:08 AM on October 18, 2013

Hey i hope you get better soon

Mahomie4eva

Posted at 2:19 AM on October 18, 2013

Aww baby I hope he will get better I actually love him ❤️❤️😍😍😘😘💓💓🌟🌟✨💞💖💕💓💛💙❤️💗💗💋💋💋

A

Posted at 11:42 PM on October 17, 2013

Oh look another justin bieber .oh wow , who gives

Mahomie4eternity

Posted at 4:15 PM on April 28, 2014

He not another Justin Bieber he’s the 1st Austin Mahone. And I do

jody9998

Posted at 10:58 PM on October 17, 2013

Do you want to have a serious interracial relationship?My friend Anna has just married to a handsome black man.Just GO TO
♥ Blackwhitepeopledating,yolasite.Çom ♥ – the black white single MatchMaker works for serious singles! Meet black, white, gorgeous, beautiful, hot singles for romance, dating and enduring relationships.A Serious interracial dating site for black and white singles seeking relationships, friendships, dating ,love and more.Date an ideal interracial match can never be easier!

GrowSomeBalls

Posted at 8:27 PM on October 17, 2013

Oh god, did he scratch his knee? Poor boy.