Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart: Moment They Fell In Love Revealed

Wed, October 16, 2013 5:01pm EDT by 81 Comments
When Did Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart Fall In Love
Franco Origlia/Entertainment/Getty Images

fiona

Posted at 8:22 AM on October 18, 2013

One take an amazing ex back but not some one who cheated on you

Guest

Posted at 8:17 PM on October 17, 2013

Dylan sweetie it’s ok to step out from the darkness with Rob now. It’s safe. No one is going to bite you. Rob’s declared his feelings for you in PEOPLE and he’s changing his partying was to spend one on one time with you and to win the approval of your parents. Don’t be shy Dylan, it’s safe to come out. Rob’s made sure Kristen knows she’s no longer important to him. Now lets see that new hairstyle of yours when you are on your next date with Rob!

@Guest

Posted at 9:42 PM on October 17, 2013

You really are a crazy person, you know that.

...

Posted at 9:54 PM on October 17, 2013

snarcasm :)

Concerned

Posted at 3:53 PM on October 17, 2013

He is buying grocreries so he can take them home to Kristen, so she can cook for him ,they got back together as soon as she got back home,that’s why he is not trying to impress other women any more. Same look he always had when he was with Kristen.

Eloana

Posted at 12:17 PM on October 17, 2013

queremos fotos da kristen estamos com saudades.

madisynmadison

Posted at 11:13 AM on October 17, 2013

my roomate’s step-mother makes $79 an hour on the computer. She has been out of work for nine months but last month her pay was $15320 just working on the computer for a few hours. recommended you read………. x.co/2bwno

eloana

Posted at 11:07 AM on October 17, 2013

hahahahaha eu quero fotos da Kristen ela sumiu acabei de ver fotos de Rob. Queremos ver a nossa Diva!!!!!!

cxbxcbery547

Posted at 9:34 AM on October 17, 2013

Margaret in the Pink UK/// ONE

Posted at 4:06 AM on October 17, 2013

So much for GUESTS he and Dylan are in Britain heheheehe

CATHRYN DELGADO

Posted at 4:33 AM on October 17, 2013

SOME ONE WANT TO SHOW YOU THAT ROBERT IS MARRIED TO KRISTEN FOR SOME TIME GO YOUTUBE AND LOOK AT THIS VIDEOS, [ KRISTEN STEWART AND ROBERT PATTINSON SPOTTED ALONE FINAL ] [ KRISTEN STEWART CELEBRATES 23,rd BIRTHDAY WITH ROBERT PATTINSON ] LOOK FOR ROBERT IN BLACK AND WHITE SHIRT, THIS PICTURES A FEW YEAR OLD, LOOK AT KRISTEN LEFT HAND

Margaret in the Pink UK/// ONE

Posted at 6:07 AM on October 17, 2013

CATHY NO HE ISNT and they arent married if he was hed be an ADULTERER

CATHRYN DELGADO

Posted at 10:41 AM on October 17, 2013

@MARGARETi SEEN PART OF THEIR WEDDING IN BING,COM SEARCH IMAGE.. THAT IS A OLD PICTURE IN HER 23 BIRTHDAy DID YOU LOOK?? ——–KRISTEN STEWART Desi Fun Chat 23 Beautiful Wallpape

Say it ain't so

Posted at 1:58 AM on October 17, 2013

Gossip Cop is going crazy with a story about Rob and his “alleged” cocaine binging. Over 3,000 comments on that story. WOW!!!

Margaret in the Pink UK/// ONE

Posted at 6:08 AM on October 17, 2013

I hope not if he is then its for one reason only cos he ended it with Kristen

Just Sayin

Posted at 4:03 PM on October 17, 2013

4200 and counting. I took a peek. Wow, and I thought we had crazies on this site. Very scary.

Jan

Posted at 6:55 PM on October 17, 2013

@Star started it and GC debunked it. Rob has said time and time again he does not do drugs. Do you actually think he would do drugs in front of people at the Viper Room. He isn’t about to ruin his career for drugs. Just something to write about Rob for they know it gets good hits and what did you say 3,000. That paid their bills for a couple of months.

...

Posted at 12:20 AM on October 17, 2013

l think it was all fake for the movies.

Janice

Posted at 11:03 PM on October 16, 2013

If I hear one more comment about these stories linked to the boxed set of Twilight, I don’t know what will happen. The boxed set will be sold to Twilight collectors and fans whether or not Rob is with Kristen or Kristen is with Rob, or their not together at all. Get it through your thick skulls that They have nothing to do with the selling of this last package. I will probably buy it for all of my dvd’s are getting scratched, etc. GRRRRRRRRRR, this makes my fillings hurt.

NikkMa

Posted at 4:48 AM on October 17, 2013

IKR.

profit555

Posted at 10:50 PM on October 16, 2013

~~~ Nice day . Are you a real interracial love seeker? You are not alone.(MixedPartner.c0m ) … Millions of singles have joined it. – the black white single MatchMaker works for serious singles! Meet black, white, gorgeous, beautiful, hot singles for romance, dating and enduring relationships.They verify all members, Verify Photos, Verify Education, Verify Occupation.With the background verification system, you can easily find someone real, serious, quality.qqsd

oh wow!

Posted at 10:32 PM on October 16, 2013

So much envy in you for a talented young woman. The Runaways is exactly the same as the Yellow handkerchief is exactly the same as OTR and is exactly the same as SW and about 25 films Stewart made​​? Really me to make them laugh, how stupid you sound!

oh wow!

Posted at 10:33 PM on October 16, 2013

comment for @Rachel

Margaret in the Pink UK/// ONE

Posted at 2:57 AM on October 17, 2013

shes made 28 films next is LIE DOWN IN DARKNESS playing PEYTON asap being made

Jan

Posted at 6:59 PM on October 17, 2013

@Margaret..where did you see that. It’s not on her IMDB, only The Big Shoe and SWATH has nothing about it.

pamela mangrum

Posted at 10:28 PM on October 16, 2013

Rob needs to be with Kristen,Their chemistry Is still as strong as the day they met,And he is able to be himself with her plus he dosn’t need drugs and need to be drunk all the time,yes Rob get back with Kristen she keeps, you more grounded,She loves you,,and makes you happy and keeps you healthy Go and be happy you guys were meant to be.

Rachel

Posted at 10:23 PM on October 16, 2013

I want nothing more than to punch Hardwicke in the face. She single-handedly destroyed the Twilight series for me. I honestly don’t know how she ever could’ve seen any sort of talent in Kristen Stewart. I’ve seen her in a couple of movies besides Twilight and she plays the exact same character in every single one – herself. She always seems just a little bit constipated. As for Rob… There are few men in Hollywood as unattractive as him. I think almost every role in Twilight could’ve been casted better. It’s such a shame. If they ever do a reboot (which I find unlikely), I’d actually look forward to it. The only characters I actually liked were Alice, Emmett and Jacob – the casting was spot on. Well, Alice could’ve been a little shorter and Jacob could’ve been a little taller, but no bigs.

Janice

Posted at 10:56 PM on October 16, 2013

@Rachel..then who, pray tell, brought in 3.5 billion dollars if it wasn’t Rob and Kristen. Huh, huh, huh. What an asinine comment to post, in fact, if you don’t care for either one, why did you feel compelled to comment?

Lynne

Posted at 11:06 PM on October 16, 2013

Agreed, Kristen was most of the movie for me.

Mary-Gladys Martin Kent

Posted at 12:07 AM on October 17, 2013

um the books did you could have cast 2 non acting ham sandwiches in those roles oh wait they did—you may like them but they really are not very talented actors is that so difficult to admit?–anyway does not that director give you the creeps? a lot too into the chemistry and bedroom kissing scenes for a book based on high school age children? that interview clip just reinforces what already thought about that director—also pop sugar thing is reporting that Robert Pattinson went for take away ooooooo he got in the dalies again for doing natta —600 years later still in the dailies sometimes weeklys but it ain’t for going for take away or one nighting some model or going on a coke bender or pulling a lohan in a car–bands named after on tours plays operas books mostly full of misinformation but books all the same even comics.yes.j

E. Beth Daughtridge (@B42TwiMom)

Posted at 12:06 AM on October 17, 2013

Jacob? I like Taylor Lautner’s personality, He seems to be a really sweet guy but he can’t act. I’m sorry. He does okay in the light- hearted scenes and showing Jacob’s playful personality but when he has to be all romantic and dramatic, it is hysterically bad…and yes, he should have been way way taller – Taylor is barely taller than Kristen….and here I go again defending Kristen Stewart’s acting and Catherine Hardwicke’s directing…when I first saw Twilight I had just finished the first book and was caught up in my head about what the characters would be like onscreen and how the movie would turn out. I walked away from the movie sort of scratching my head. It seemed really different from the book. Catherine is an indie director and her style was spontaneous and quick, where the book was more detailed and the narrative was very matter of fact, almost like reading Bella’s diary. It was the same thing when I saw Harry Potter and The Prisoner of Azkaban after reading the book. That movie was very different than the styles of the first 2 HP movies. It was also quick and skipped a lot of the narrative of the book. At first I was a little miffed at the style but I quickly changed my mind. It became and remains my favirote of all the Harry Potter movies. The same thing goes with Twilight. Catherine set out to make a movie, not an exact re-telling of a book that would try to thrill every person that had read it. That would be impossible. I also, though I had seen Into The Wild, did not know of Kristen Stewart. I didn’t connect her to that film.. Upon watching the movie for the first time, she did not seem the right choice for Bella. The Bella in the book seemed more girlish, more sweet, more of a damsel in distress. Well, I am glad that is not the direction Catherine Hardwicke went, The chemistry with Rob would have been all wrong with some sweet little 16 year old actress. Kristen already possessed the maturity at 17 to play Bella as a vampire married mom if she’d had to. I like the Bella of the movies. She may not be what you envisioned reading the book but she was great, in my opinion. Kristen’s Bella is more serious and more mature. Like Prisoner of Azkaban remaining my favirote of all the HP movies, so Twilight is my favirote of the Saga. Yes, I love all the other movies. I loved being excited waiting to see each new movie. Loved seeing the wedding, the baby etc., but Twilight was just this little movie that seemed to catch lighting in a bottle. No, it’s not perfect, but it’s perfectly magical. The only thing I would have changed is there was never any of Bella & Edward at night, racing through the woods. That seemed so magical in the book and I wished I had seen Edward taking Bella out of her bedroom for a midnight “run” – in any of the movies. Unlike you, I think the casting was spot on all around (except Alice should have been shorter).Taylor is okay in the first one since he didn’t have a dramatic role. I won’t defend Kris’s acting anymore. If you think she sucked in The Cake Eaters, The Yellow Handkercheif, Adventureland, Into The wild, or Welcome To The Rileys, then I just don’t get it. Well, seems I have written a novel here so I will just say Peace out and God bless.

sue b

Posted at 11:33 AM on October 17, 2013

Well there lady you just summed up the whole reason for the success of the whole twilight Saga and I wish to thank you personally for saying everything that has ever needed to be said about the reasons why it just hit every nail on the head. The first Twilight and ” Lightening in a Bottle ” is so succinct I love both R/K and am so appalled when so called fans say it was PR thing and did not see what I thought was totally obvious from the very start. Catherine Hardwicke obviously saw it too and they were both so guilless in the way they acted together I cant believe anyone would call their relationship was PR for the movies. Wahtever the future they are both good actors and I wish them every success wherever they want to be ! I was re-watching OTR yesterday on a new DVD and the trailer for Cakeaters was in front of the OTR Watching Kris in that film was an experience in subtlety and then when watching OTR afterwards I was amazed how she changed the entire cadence of her voice for Marylou That girl is phenomenal .If you cant be impressed with her performances then go watch a big action movie They don’t need subtlety at all !

Lynne

Posted at 5:24 PM on October 17, 2013

I would like to see K and Taylor do a comedy together, his acting
if fine, I think he did a good job representing native Americans.

E. Beth Daughtridge (@B42TwiMom)

Posted at 6:15 AM on October 18, 2013

Maybe I was too hard on Taylor. The dialogue he had to work with wasn’t all that great at times…It’s just there was zero chemistry between Jacob and Bella, but that wasn’t his fault, really. Again. I really like him, but I’m not sure he was the best choice for Jacob.

Guest

Posted at 6:51 AM on October 17, 2013

Well seeing the series generated over 3 BILLION dollars in movie ticket sales I guess we can conclude many disagree with you.

meri

Posted at 7:07 PM on October 17, 2013

@sue b…sorry, but I found Kristen’s voice to be the same in all her movies, even while she was trying to do a British accent. Just my opinion.

Margaret in the Pink UK/// ONE

Posted at 1:02 AM on October 18, 2013

Meri thats your opinion and your entiteled to it at least you didnt bash her!
I think shes a good actress and one day could be really good. Shes made 28 films to this day
2/3/4 mabye in 2014 so Studios and casting agents must like her?

lenaj

Posted at 9:40 PM on October 16, 2013

It was all a long time ago it is in the past. 2013 almost at the end, of 2014 ahead of us and I hope the new projects for Kristen and also Mr. Pattinson.
I believe guest, that they both moved on. Events Pattinson were the whole world to know, that it is away from Kristen. Today saw the photos pattinson, I’m not a fan of his, but looks good and fine. Just mad at papzz, that they take photos.

cxbxcbrey547

Posted at 9:31 PM on October 16, 2013

xcbxcb

quest

Posted at 8:58 PM on October 16, 2013

The getting together stories are all to get people enthralled once again to buy the DVD set this November. THey cant get back together at this point unless they got married. THey need to explore their options for quite a while. And if Rob does have a girlfriend, I’m sure he’s upset over these articles. Makes me wonder if Krsiten PR isnt the one pushing for these articles

Mary-Gladys Martin Kent

Posted at 12:15 AM on October 17, 2013

he did tweet the tmi thing so think he is sort of upset with the stories? that reeks of defensive no? which thing do you think it was that caused a tmi tweet? the card board cut out think? Robert must know he has been to his place right? any Robert DVDs hanging around in the living area or the sleeping area? ever take a peek under the futon?

Kay

Posted at 3:54 AM on October 20, 2013

Mary-Gladys, I have no idea what you are talking about, but if you are referring to Pattinson saying that on Twitter, that is impossible. He’s famous for not having a Twitter account, so I don’t know who’s tweets you’re talking about.

Margaret in the Pink UK/// ONE

Posted at 1:00 AM on October 18, 2013

People fans have the set on BLUE RAY why would you buy a BOX set all over again
Even if theres loads of deleted footage and chats by the actors now with all the crap why bother?

Briana

Posted at 8:38 PM on October 16, 2013

Hey you can’t replace sexual chemistry that strong with someone else no matter how had you try ! To this day no one compares to my ex, but life goes on and I have no choice but to just remember at this point and just live , se la vie …..

Margaret in the Pink UK/// ONE

Posted at 3:49 AM on October 17, 2013

32 years with my man and he still make me ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh fkkkkkkkkkkk

Me

Posted at 8:16 PM on October 16, 2013

There were no photographs of either one of them the last few days so, HL had to put together this nonsense.

Helen

Posted at 8:25 PM on October 16, 2013

Wrong! ROBSSESED has new pics of Rob and he looks,like he went food shopping and is walking to his car, but he doesn’t really look that good, maybe being cooped up for a week did him in .

Me

Posted at 8:37 PM on October 16, 2013

Wow, he bought groceries. LOL

Me

Posted at 8:41 PM on October 16, 2013

Well at least his LA outing by himself proves that he’s not in the UK with Dylan (shocker).

meri

Posted at 9:14 PM on October 16, 2013

@Helen I saw those pics and he looks amazing. You must be blind Helen. Chest looking buff, biceps looking hard, now that’s a man a woman would love to see walking down the street especially if he was walking to her. Looking good Mr. Pattinson.

@meri

Posted at 9:22 PM on October 16, 2013

Absolutely Rob looks great! He’s peeved because the pappz are photographing him again, but still looks hot!

Alejandrina

Posted at 9:51 PM on October 16, 2013

Helen
speak for your self. For me he is looking amazing.

Lynne

Posted at 11:17 PM on October 16, 2013

Well that is news, were we told Rob was taking Dyan on date for
pigeon feeding in the UK, they were going to be touring for
six weeks.

Hannah

Posted at 7:19 PM on October 16, 2013

I think they should get back together because on kristen is pretty and robert Pattinson is smoken sexy and they look great together. They love each other so much so them are problem going come back together with the renite of their dogs bear and Bernie. The were meant to be together love you guys hope you guys get back together

Love Hannah

Flowergirl

Posted at 6:58 PM on October 16, 2013

Let me ask you this, HWL. If Rob and Kristen have broken up, and Rob is now with Dylan as you have been reporting for weeks, what is the point of posting this article? You wouldn’t be trying to back away from your lies, would you?

TRACY123

Posted at 6:46 PM on October 16, 2013

There is no break up this is just a smoke screen, just you wait and see!

Posted at 7:13 PM on October 16, 2013

Well bless your if still believe. SNORT

Hopeful

Posted at 6:38 PM on October 16, 2013

I hope they are still in love.

Ayana Rashed

Posted at 5:13 PM on October 16, 2013

Reblogged this on Imarashed.

l

Posted at 1:02 AM on October 17, 2013

Rob hiding the world’s greatest jawline under a scruffy beard—–Kristen hiding her lovely head under a backward baseball cap. They’re a pair.