Selena Gomez Cries On Stage After Singing About Justin Bieber — Watch

Wed, October 16, 2013 10:59am EDT by 44 Comments
Selena Gomez Cries Over Justin Bieber
Fameflynet/Courtesy of Instagram

home decor las vegas

Posted at 2:55 AM on November 12, 2013

What i don’t realize is if truth be told how you’re not really much more well-preferred than you might be now.
You are very intelligent. You know therefore considerably
on the subject of this subject, made me in my opinion consider it from numerous numerous angles.

Its like women and men don’t seem to be interested except it’s something to
do with Lady gaga! Your individual stuffs nice. All the time maintain it up!

Evidence

Posted at 7:51 PM on October 29, 2013

JB n SG love each other…they try not to show it but its all clear…thier music says it all…i love them such a cute cpl

delanie

Posted at 5:05 AM on October 22, 2013

Every time i hear Justin or Selena sing an emotional song that is about their relationship and see them cry through the song i feel so sad for them:( Dont worry SG and JB you guys will be back together you’ll see. Jelena Forever!!

Ju houen

Posted at 8:18 AM on October 21, 2013

Please be back together. You both are so cute couple. Don’t care about other people. they are not nice person. You should fine your truth love.

mot

Posted at 3:05 AM on October 21, 2013

OMG Selena is like almost always crying when singing this song..aww i miss them

froilan barbosa

Posted at 9:24 PM on October 20, 2013

Selena dont worry Justin will come back 2 you stay STRONG love you and Justin

Klaus

Posted at 4:40 PM on October 18, 2013

I just bought a brand new Maserati after having made $8072 this past 4 weeks and just over 10k last month. This is the best and most financially rewarding job I’ve ever had. I actually started this few months ago and almost immediately started to bring home minimum $81 p/h. I use details from this webpage. Jobs95.(c­om

sim

Posted at 9:37 AM on October 18, 2013

keep clam selena
and justin still love u
i know that..!

rb

Posted at 7:32 PM on October 17, 2013

If my women is in tears and I couldn’t be there for her, my heart would skip several beats with grave emotional distress. Justin tweets “not feeling so great today. Stuffed up”! I could only speculate that he is in tears as well. I know I would be!!

jessicalovesyou