Nicki Minaj Suffers Nip Slip At The Launch Of Her Kmart Collection

Wed, October 16, 2013 3:45pm EDT by 10 Comments
Getty Images

brestrogenproduct.com

Posted at 8:24 PM on July 20, 2014

Hi, for all time i used to check website posts here in the early hours
in the daylight, since i enjoy to find out more and more.

Ariel

Posted at 2:36 PM on October 18, 2013

If She Doesn’t Ware A Bra Then I Doubt She cAres Of Her BoobsAre Out.

Tote Hanbag

Posted at 8:45 AM on October 18, 2013

My coder is trying to convince me to move to .net from PHP.
I have always disliked the idea because of the costs.
But he’s tryiong none the less. I’ve been using Movable-type on a
number of websites for about a year and am concerned about switching to another
platform. I have heard very good things about blogengine.net.
Is there a way I can transfer all my wordpress content into it?
Any help would be really appreciated!

Diana Fka Desi Foxx

Posted at 3:26 PM on October 17, 2013

Wondering when corporate America will learn it doesn’t pay to use these horrible celebrity role models. I won’t go there while they promote this train wreck.

She posts nude photos online. She’s not worth a dime for her music and she’s not worth any corporation putting her out there as their spokes person.

Kmart, no wonder you’re going under, Wise up!!

Elvis Presley

Posted at 8:04 PM on October 16, 2013

SHE IS JUST A PIG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bernard Walker

Posted at 5:30 PM on October 16, 2013

LOVE WATCHING THE ISLAND TEASING FROM THE WEST INDIES. ONLY JAMACIA HAS NOT CHECKED IN!! TELL UM NICKI 10.0 SSEXY KS KS

Not much of a good slip or the nip. The nip is not pretty.

Posted at 4:40 PM on October 16, 2013

Even if the “slip” was legit, it isn’t a good “nip slip” because the “nip” isn’t good.

She's trash.

Posted at 4:38 PM on October 16, 2013

So many “nip slips” for those that worry about staying relevent. Geesh, never heard of wearing appropriate clothing or even double sided tape if your is failing?

corrina williams

Posted at 4:31 PM on October 16, 2013

I love her she is so gorgeous and talented.she is by far the best rapper in the game.I’m a girl,but she is drop dead sexy,and I don’t care if she has a nip slip here and there.she sexy,why shouldn’t she show her body sometimes.she 30,its not inappropriate. I would seriously go lesbian for her..I love her..u don’t even know!!go team barbz for ever!!!

bernard and india walker

Posted at 4:18 PM on October 16, 2013

Nicki hey : Your Lamb ‘ Av. Has the loudest engine in street car performance bracket .Below 88 mph it has engine skip built in .Helps it run slow. So in city it shakes .That is why that Nip * slip . 10 .0 on the Mali ~ scale .Glad that the shoppers like the get out and spend some approach you have. Blingus more please. Hint : the writer said ” Bra or tee ” would have stopped that. Thanks for letting us see it your way !!. Drive fast * jiggle more * tips $$ we got you !