Kim Kardashian’s Controversial Beauty Lotion Is A Best Seller

Wed, October 16, 2013 3:08pm EDT by 9 Comments
Kardashian Beauty Iced Bronzer
FameFlyNet

Kim took to Twitter to thank her fans their Iced Bronzer a best seller but there’s just one problem — it promotes tanning beds!

The Iced Bronzer is a lotion that cools you in the tanning bed while helping you tan a shade darker. Although it smells yummy — floral sandalwood — we don’t condone tanning beds! Either way, Kim Kardashian admitted it’s one of their best sellers on Twitter on Oct. 16.

Kardashian Beauty Iced Bronzer — Best Selling Product

Kim posted the message to fans on Twitter on Oct. 16:

The lotion is for use in tanning beds and has a special cooling formula so you don’t overheat in the beds. But with all the evidence connecting beds to cancer, do you still go to tanning beds, HollywoodLifers?

A Healthier Way To Get A Kardashian Tan

We know a lot of you want to have the Kardashian glow, but we recommend using their Kardashian Sun Kissed self tanning line instead. Kim’s sister Khloe Kardashian showed her love for the Color Maximizer on Oct. 11 on Instagram. She wrote, “Loving my Color Maximizer… keeps my color fresh during the sunless months! #KardashianSunKissed.”

We like the idea of using self tanner and sunscreen every day!

How do you feel about tanning, HollywoodLifers? Do you use self-tanner or like going to tanning beds?

WATCH: Kim Kardashian getting a spray tan by Fabiola

– Dory Larrabee

More Kardashian Beauty News:

1. Kim Kardashian’s Gorgeous Blonde Hair & Tan Skin — How To1
  2. Khloe Kardashian’s Night & Day Makeup Looks — Get Her Look
  3. Kourtney Kardashian: A Tan Is My Best Accessory — Do You Agree?

jewel2009

Posted at 6:42 PM on December 22, 2013

It’s more like thank you idiots for buying my products which I don’t use. I get my look from plastic surgery. But u idiots believe it and keep buying. Haha

Luisa

Posted at 3:49 PM on November 12, 2013

Can’t agree.
The new Kardashian Beauty is one of my favorite brands right now.
The quality is pretty good.

SueAnne

Posted at 1:35 PM on October 20, 2013

Keep it up people, these stupid family isn’t rich enough, yet you all continue to fall right into this crazy family’s rich empire don’t you ?
I wouldn’t purchase a darn thing that had anything to do with a Kardashian, not only that, but I refuse to shop at Sears because of it…..

dee

Posted at 3:15 PM on October 21, 2013

agree I stopped watching them after the faux marriage to Kris Humphries

fatal

Posted at 6:24 PM on October 17, 2013

the cooling agent just adds to the cancer exposure pure poison-do you think Kim cares if 20 years from now the girls that bought this crapp start getting skin cancer at 35-nooo she will have spent the money already

Lilo

Posted at 8:07 AM on October 17, 2013

A “best seller”? Where? Most likely another lie for promotion, to make it look like their crappy products do well. Everything about Kim K is fraudulent.

Shelly

Posted at 9:51 PM on October 16, 2013

She probably don’t even know what it’s for. I wonder if she’s even seen it before.

Michelle

Posted at 9:30 PM on October 16, 2013

Well if grown folks make a decision to go to tanning beds it’s their business. Who am I to tell them not too? this article is stupid, you all find some bullsh*t with everything.

Bernard Walker

Posted at 5:03 PM on October 16, 2013

Hmmm sizzling KKKK a shade dark. SEX TALK THATS WELL DONE . OR MEDIUM WELL !!! DOES IT HELP IF I HEAT YOU UP LONGER !!