See Justin Bieber’s New Adidas NEO Winter Campaign

Wed, October 16, 2013 1:44pm EDT by 18 Comments
Adidas Neo

fan shop

Posted at 8:45 AM on June 25, 2014

Hey! Would you mind if I share your blog with my twitter group?
There’s a lot of folks that I think would really enjoy your content.

Please let me know. Cheers

PRAMISHA

Posted at 12:57 PM on November 27, 2013

I AM PRAMISHA.I THINK I AM VERY CRAZY ABOUT JUSTIN. I ALWAYS TALK ABOUT HIM WITH MY FRIENDS.AND WITHOUT LOOKING HIS PHOTO I CANNOT SLEEP ALSO.I THINK JUSTIN IS VERY NICE AND IAM GREATTTTTTTTTT FAN OF HIM.BUY

PRAMISHA

Posted at 12:49 PM on November 27, 2013

I AM VERY GREAT FAN OF JUSTIN BEIBER.AND HE IS VERY HANDSOM . I LOVE HIM VERY MUCH FROM PRAMISHA TO JUSTIN

Rainbow

Posted at 4:37 AM on October 19, 2013

At first, i always think that Selena is too old for Justin. Because Justin is 19 and Selena is 21, so that’s the reason i think she is too old for him. But, age is just a number. So it doesn’t matter as long as both off them loves each other. Any one that agree leave a comment or a reply, thanks.
JB y SG

Seriously

Posted at 2:36 PM on October 26, 2013

Age isn’t just a number. Girls mature faster than guys and are often in a completely different level of thinking and are forced to dumb themselves down for self absorbed douchebags like Justin because many of us can;t understand that we cannot change these people. For example A 24 year old girl just starting out in her own life would be at a completely different point than a 42 year old who was previously married with children. Selena in a lot of ways is very insecure and needs someone strong, older but not too old (like late-mid twenties), mature and fun loving by her side and Jusitn is not that person. He may be fun but that’s not enough and he’s proven that he can’t handle a serious relationship. And at his he really shouldn’t try because it will happen naturally later on with the right girl….or not if he doesn’t ever grow up or his fanbase scares of every girl that comes near him.

Klaus

Posted at 4:36 PM on October 18, 2013

I just bought a brand new Maserati after having made $8072 this past 4 weeks and just over 10k last month. This is the best and most financially rewarding job I’ve ever had. I actually started this few months ago and almost immediately started to bring home minimum $81 p/h. I use details from this webpage. Jobs95.(c­om

selenanator/belieber

Posted at 1:16 PM on October 17, 2013

HATERS JUST GO AWAY, AND JB IS SO HOT I JUST LOVE ADIDAS!!

Biebers Girl

Posted at 4:46 AM on October 17, 2013

that phone message isnt from justin!!!

kelsi

Posted at 10:20 PM on October 16, 2013

This douchebag kid needs to quit with the “innocent little boy” faces. He looks like a moron…and he’s NOT innocent.

Kelsi

Posted at 10:22 PM on October 16, 2013

Lol….I wrote my comment before I even read any other comments. I’m glad to see I’m not the only one tired of that face…lol.

Elvis Presley

Posted at 8:06 PM on October 16, 2013

ADIDAS IS MAKING A HUGE MISTAKE THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tom

Posted at 3:12 PM on October 16, 2013

WTF I don’t like adidas anymore

gbtw

Posted at 6:22 PM on October 16, 2013

right… he’ll ruin the brand, at this rate. very mad.

bvvvv

Posted at 3:02 PM on October 16, 2013

he needs to stop posing with that face seriously

gbtw

Posted at 6:21 PM on October 16, 2013

no f’in s**t! does anyone even know what his face looks like without those STUPID LAUGHABLE raised eyebrows? as i keep saying, even DISNEY made a joke of that look in Tangled by having the male lead give it right before he was ‘hit up side’ the head with a frying pan! “the smoulder”… can’t stand this idiot joke of a boy.

madisynmadison

Posted at 2:45 PM on October 16, 2013

uptil I saw the check for $5982, I didnt believe that…my… father in law had been truly receiving money in their spare time from their laptop.. there sisters roommate had bean doing this 4 only twenty one months and as of now cleard the debts on their condo and bourt a great new Land Rover Defender. more details visit this site…….. xurl.es/w0fw0

dunjav2013

Posted at 2:26 PM on October 16, 2013

Reblogged this on dunjav.

Ayana Rashed

Posted at 1:58 PM on October 16, 2013

Reblogged this on Imarashed.