Joe Jonas: Is He In Rehab? — The Truth Revealed

Wed, October 16, 2013 6:42pm EST by 12 Comments
Joe Jonas In Rehab
FameFlyNet

افضل شركة تنظيف خزانات بالرياض

Posted at 6:48 AM on August 8, 2014

Howdy! Do you know if they make any plugins to protect against hackers?

I’m kinda paranoid about losing everything I’ve
worked hard on. Any tips?

Kelbel

Posted at 1:04 PM on June 19, 2014

Although I think Joe went through a stage where the drinking was getting out of hand I think he looks great these days. His drinking may have contributed to the break up also Nick had bigger fish to fry also. The important thing is all the brothers are happy and healthy. Nick is especially healthy. OK the boy is jacked and super sexy.

rose brace

Posted at 3:26 PM on October 28, 2013

If it is true I am shocked to hear Joe Jonas checked his self in to rehab after press about him on drugs doesn’t seen like he would go on drugs I hope he sorts it out and and sort it out will his brothers as I would love to see them back together again please sort things out guys.

Drug and Alcohol Rehabilitation

Posted at 6:52 AM on October 28, 2013

We should not waste our life by becoming addicted to the drugs.

Ang

Posted at 8:06 PM on October 17, 2013

YES. ALWAYS!!
I still love them :)

Jasmine Ardern

Posted at 12:58 PM on October 17, 2013

Stupid why waste your life away huh!!!! Not clever you of all ppl have everything you want and you go waste yourself why dont you do the right thing once in yourself donate money to homeless ppl you know help them out.

maureen

Posted at 10:57 AM on October 17, 2013

marie

Posted at 11:26 PM on October 16, 2013

I like Joe. I’m worried about him. I’ve been a fan of Joe for over 5 years. I know this isn’t just a problem of musical differences, this is more serious than it seems. I know that Joe has problems, I don’t know what kind of problems, maybe depression? alcohol problems? d…s? All I know is that since that swiss woman appeared in Joe’s life, the problems started happening. Joe began to look unhealthy, with red eyes, he lost a lot of weight and started hang out with a group of toxic people, all friends of his girlfriend. Yes, blanda and her friends are dru* addict*s .

Joe has been sad for most of this year, although he tries to pretend he’s happy, it shows that he is not happy. I know Blanda is bad influence on him, she doesn’t care about him at all, she and her friends use drugs. Joe needs to get away from her and her toxic environment.

BEXw

Posted at 11:02 PM on October 16, 2013

These guys haven’t been serious about a group music career in years. Nick has been jumping from solo project to solo project and romance after romance, and wlots of vacations. Joe did one solo project and his share of romances & vacations (although he did two thoughtful trips to Africa which was nice). Kevin has been trying to make a career out of being married. If they had spent a solid, intense year of creating and studio time, constant promotion and stoking of fans they would still be going strong cause they actually are talented. But they totally lost focus and slacked off so much they lost the bulk of their fans. Now this totally unprofessional meltdown.

xcvzxvxn547

Posted at 9:37 PM on October 16, 2013

vbxcb

mary an

Posted at 7:48 PM on October 16, 2013

well he still looks hot

Ayana Rashed

Posted at 7:04 PM on October 16, 2013

Reblogged this on Imarashed.