‘Duck Dynasty’ Stars Willie & Korie Robertson Say They ‘Will Adopt Again’

Wed, October 16, 2013 2:43pm EDT by 9 Comments
Duck Dynasty Willie Robertson
Getty Images

money making

Posted at 12:54 AM on July 21, 2014

Hmm is anyone else encountering problems with the pictures on this blog loading?
I’m trying to determine if its a problem on my end or if it’s the blog.

Any feed-back would be greatly appreciated.

mlm rockstars

Posted at 6:17 AM on July 17, 2014

When I initially commented I clicked the “Notify me when new comments are added” checkbox
and now each time a comment is added I get several emails with
the same comment. Is there any way you can remove people from that service?
Appreciate it!

Jarred

Posted at 9:58 AM on July 7, 2014

Hello! This post couldn’t be written any better! Reading
through this post reminds me of my old room mate!
He always kept chatting about this. I will forward this page to
him. Pretty sure he will have a good read. Many thanks for sharing!

Thelma

Posted at 9:10 PM on June 27, 2014

Hello, I enjoy reading through your article. I wanted to write a little comment to support
you.

Amelie

Posted at 8:58 AM on June 19, 2014

Hello! This is kind of off topic but I need some
guidance from an established blog. Is it tough to set up your own blog?
I’m not very techincal but I can figure things out pretty
quick. I’m thinking about making my own but I’m not sure where to begin. Do you have any points or suggestions?

precious Metal Spot prices

Posted at 11:53 PM on June 4, 2014

Hi! I understand this is kind of off-topic however I needed to ask.
Does operating a well-established blog such as
yours take a large amount of work? I’m brand
new to running a blog however I do write in my diary every day.

I’d like to start a blog so I can easily share my experience and feelings online.
Please let me know if you have any kind of recommendations
or tips for brand new aspiring blog owners. Thankyou!

maria zebroski

Posted at 6:57 AM on February 6, 2014

I also think its great that they want to adopt and give a child the love that child deserves. I believe they will give that child a life of live and happiness. I love the show. It’s the best show I ever watched.

Jo Ann

Posted at 1:28 AM on October 31, 2013

I love to watch the show and I think its great that they want to adopt again they are giving love to s child that really needs it. They are great parents

aboutnici

Posted at 6:22 PM on October 16, 2013

Reblogged this on aboutnici.