Carrie Underwood: Girl-Next-Door Beauty — Get Her Exact Look

Wed, October 16, 2013 2:17pm EDT by 8 Comments
Carrie Underwood Women's Health
Courtesy of Women's Health Magazine

Carrie Underwood looks amazing in the November issue of ‘Women’s Health’ — and we know the exact makeup and nail color used for the new photo shoot! Get Carrie’s attainable beauty look below!

Carrie Underwood may be a huge superstar but she also seems like she could be your BFF neighbor! The country singer actually relaxes by doing her own hair and makeup before shows! See her favorite products and beauty must-haves below!

Carrie Underwood In ‘Women’s Health’ — Her Secrets To Relaxing

“I’ve always loved makeup,” Carrie told Women’s Health. Before each concert, she uses foundation and creates a smokey eye with shimmery gold and brown shadows, applied hair extensions and then styles her ‘do!

Her beauty secret weapon? Coconut Oil! “I put it on my food, I put it on my face, I put it on my hair. If it’s winter, the second I get out of the shower, I spread it all over and it feels really good and it smells good too.”

Get Carrie’s Exact Look

For Carrie’s look, use Dior Diorskin Nude Natural Glow Radiant Foundation, Dior 3 Colors Smoky Eye shadow in Smoky Brown, Dior Crayon Eyeliner Waterproof in Intense Brown, Diorshow Iconic Overcurl Mascara in Over Black and Dior Rosy Glow Awakening Blush in Petal and Addict Lip Polish Smoothing Lacquer in Fresh Expert.

Her nails were Nicole by OPI in Goodbye Shoes – a pretty, teal color from Carrie’s own collection, launching in January 2014.

Her hair was styled by Christian Marc for Charles Worthington/The Magnet Agency.

About her hair, Carrie says dry shampoo “changed my life. If you haven’t colored your hair in a while, spray right in your part and it can really take the edge off.”

When she’s home in Nashville, she goes to Parlour 3 hair salon.

Do you love Carrie’s beauty look in the magazine, HollywoodLifers?

– Dory Larrabee

More Carrie Underwood Beauty News:

1. Carrie Underwood’s CMT Music Awards Loose Waves Hairdo
  2. Carrie Underwood’s Country Music Awards Updo — Love Or Loathe?
  3. Carrie Underwood’s Secret Beauty Confession: Find Out The Scoop

chris

Posted at 9:38 PM on October 17, 2013

I don’t care, The girl is a haz bin

Lillian

Posted at 11:58 AM on November 5, 2013

You wish she is a has bin. Carrie is as hot as ever with a stellar career. Only the haters would make a stupid comment such as yours. Carrie will be around far longer than most country stars today and she is blessed with the kind of voice and range that can sing any genre, so keep on dreaming about her being a has been

Valerie Murphy

Posted at 1:25 PM on January 26, 2014

Lillian, I agree with you completely!!!

madisynmadison

Posted at 2:44 PM on October 16, 2013

uptil I saw the check for $5982, I didnt believe that…my… father in law had been truly receiving money in their spare time from their laptop.. there sisters roommate had bean doing this 4 only twenty one months and as of now cleard the debts on their condo and bourt a great new Land Rover Defender. more details visit this site…….. xurl.es/w0fw0

madisynmadison

Posted at 2:43 PM on October 16, 2013

uptil I saw the check for $5982, I didnt believe that…my… father in law had been truly receiving money in their spare time from their laptop.. there sisters roommate had bean doing this 4 only twenty one months and as of now cleard the debts on their condo and bourt a great new Land Rover Defender. more details visit this site…….. xurl.es/u2o1s

Smile

Posted at 2:29 PM on October 16, 2013

I think she is too slim. She should eat more.

Lillian

Posted at 11:59 AM on November 5, 2013

I think she looks healthy and fit. Her skin is beautiful and a picture of health.

dunjav2013

Posted at 2:25 PM on October 16, 2013

Reblogged this on dunjav.