Zendaya: ‘I Would Totally Love To Collaborate’ With Justin Bieber

Tue, October 15, 2013 6:01pm EDT by 19 Comments
Zendaya Coleman Obsessed Justin Bieber
Courtesy of Instagram

Zendaya, 17, knows how to ‘Shake It Up’ and she revealed to HollywoodLife.com on Oct. 13 that Justin Bieber’s music always makes her dance — and that she totally wants to team up with him!

Disney star Zendaya Coleman has an amazing voice, so we know that any collaboration she does would be gold! At the NFL Tweens & Juniors Apparel event at MetLife Stadium for the NY Jets game on Oct. 13, she wowed us with her picks of who she would love to work with — Justin Bieber and Drake.

Zendaya: ‘I Have Beiber Fever’

HollywoodLife.com chatted with the gorgeous singer and actress and had to ask what she was listening to — and she spilled that Justin was all over her radar!

“Justin’s new song — can we talk about it?” she raved to us, assumingly talking about “Heartbreaker” or “All That Matters” — his two new hits. “I love it! I am obsessed! I have Bieber fever all over again!”

She added that she would “totally love to collaborate” with him. “I think people underestimate Bieber,” she continued. “I think he’s really good and his last album was the bomb. I’m not gonna lie, I have a JB playlist.”

No need to lie, girl — we all do!

Zendaya Would Really Want To Work With Drake, Too

The Dancing with the Stars alum also told us that in addition to the Biebz, Drake was also at the top of her list.

“I love Drake; his album has been on repeat for the past week,” she revealed. “I pretty much know all the lyrics already and it just came out.”

She added that she’d really want to work with him one day, too. “I think he is just so cool, I’m a totally big fan — not gonna lie.”

Who do you want to see Zendaya collaborate with more — Justin or Drake?

WATCH: Zendaya — Replay

– Written by Emily Longeretta, Reporting by Katrina Mitzeliotis

More  Zendaya News:

1. Zendaya As Cleopatra For Halloween — How To Get Her Costume Look
  2. Zendaya’s Luxe Lashes — Get Her Easy Look
  3. Zendaya Coleman’s Gorgeous Natural Beauty — Get Her Makeup Free Look

Prik

Posted at 3:55 PM on December 5, 2013

U are a fat prok

Wawa

Posted at 11:11 AM on October 20, 2013

Ah Zenny, if you collabrate with Justin you’ll cause even more trouble with Selena’s life.

Jamie

Posted at 8:37 PM on October 23, 2013

How will she cause more trouble with two people who aren’t together?

Jamie

Posted at 8:38 PM on October 23, 2013

Even if they were together how would this cause problems? It would be business.

sim

Posted at 9:41 AM on October 18, 2013

zendaya must be with drake
cause beliebers want sell

selenanator/belieber

Posted at 1:18 PM on October 17, 2013

BELIEBERS FOREVER!!

Biebers Girl

Posted at 5:08 AM on October 16, 2013

u spelt bieber wrong..

Kristen

Posted at 4:25 AM on October 16, 2013

She and Bella are a Belieber and a Smiler! I love it. So am I!!!

BieberFever

Posted at 7:49 AM on October 16, 2013

ewwww, who would like miley syis? she’s ugly and btw, u don’t know if b and z r a smiler?

Ary Loor

Posted at 6:46 PM on March 3, 2014

Zendaya es Moonwalker y Behiver!! informate bien niña!!

Ary Loor

Posted at 6:48 PM on March 3, 2014

NOOOOOO Zendii plis!! con ese malcriado horrible no! prefiero con Drake el si es genial! :)

Sweetmique

Posted at 12:36 AM on October 16, 2013

Of course she is…..Who isn’t?

Bluie ivea

Posted at 9:32 PM on October 15, 2013

That’s nice that she is a fans of justin bieber and rapper Drake also it don’t matter who she does music with. It her decision

amy

Posted at 8:57 PM on October 15, 2013

Zendaya is 6ft+ tall. She would tower Justin. It would be funny, I want see that.
A colab with Drake would be the best for her career because Drake is more respected.

corrina williams

Posted at 9:05 PM on October 15, 2013

Well she only 5`10 while justin is 5`7 but youre right she would go right over justin.but still they would both sound good together.its hard to choose between him and drake.they both mad talented,and would sound great with zendaya.

iamjustfred

Posted at 7:58 PM on October 15, 2013

Reblogged this on Music Freak.

Kalani

Posted at 6:49 PM on October 15, 2013

Zendaya is amazing actress. She’s amazing artist. I love how Zendaya is so humble and grounded. She’s so sweet.

BieberFever

Posted at 7:48 AM on October 16, 2013

are u a belieber & zswagger & bellarina? also, who r u? what’s ur last name and do u have a twitter? I wanna follow u:)

corrina williams

Posted at 6:05 PM on October 15, 2013

Yo that is so freaky..I had a dream that her and Justin were going out..they would be cute together though ;)!!but anyways I would love to see her collaborate with either of them.they are both madly talented!she is an amazing singer/dancer,and Justin is a great singer and little dancing is involved,while drake is also madly talented and a great rapper.so I would love to see her perform with both!!maybe even a song with both Justin and drake!!
I love u zendaya!! <3<3<3