Robert Pattinson ‘Still Loves’ Kristen Stewart: Will Use Dogs To See Her

Tue, October 15, 2013 7:00am EDT by 285 Comments
Robert Pattinson Making Excuses To See Kristen Stewart
FameFlyNet SplashNews Courtesy Photo

Aussie lady

Posted at 2:00 AM on October 20, 2013

@CATHRYN DELGADO – Rob was not there to help her at the Oscars when she was on crutches, he was in in South Australia AUSTRALIA filming “The Rover”. How could he be in 2 places at once. Use your brain.

CATHRYN DELGADO

Posted at 1:45 PM on October 20, 2013

@Aussie lady HERE YOU GO AGAIN. YOU NEVER DO WHAT I SAY TO DO, AND BACK TO TELL ME I AM WRONG. DID YOU GO AND LOOK AT THE VIDEO [ ROBSTEN NOBODYS BUSINESS ] NO YOU DID NOT. AND IF YOU DO CHECKOUT KRISTEN RING FINGER AND HWL WILL BE GIVING UP THEIR LYING ABOUT KRISTEN AND ROBERT ARE TOGETHER. THERE IS NO OTHER GIRL LIKE KRISTEN , SHE IS SO MUCH LIKE ROBERT, THEY WANT THE SAME THING.

CATHRYN DELGADO

Posted at 11:45 AM on October 19, 2013

ALL THAT THINK ROBERT AND KRISTEN ARE NOT MARRIED LOOK THIS VIDEO ON YOUTUBE [ ROBSTEN NOBODYS BUSINESS ] LOOK AT ALL HER 23,rd BIRTHDAY VIDEOS DO YOU REMEMBER WHEN KRISTEN WENT TO THE 2013 OSCAR WITH CRUTCHES, AND THEY SAID THAT ROBERT WAS NOT THERE TO HELP HER , YOU WILL SEE HE WAS THERE

Daisy Duck

Posted at 2:16 AM on October 19, 2013

What is true about Rob Pattinson according to Jezabel, is that he is a major player. a real Don Juan. So do I think that Kristen and Rob should get back together, that he still loves her???? I don’t believe a word the HWL lies writes. If they wanted to convince that Rob and Kristen are in love ,then they shouldn’t have printed about Rob not being able to keep his pickle in his pocket. They should have left us to go on with our blindfold still on. according to Jezabel Rob takes every women he meets to bed and tells most of them that he loves only them. Sometime romancing more than one actress in a movie. So if he did in fact date Riely I’m sorry Reiley this is just a pattern. Kristen seems to be the only women that Rob is not supposed to have slept with. But don’t you agree that both of them really had us fooled to bad we can’t nominate them for oscars, they did a great job. Kristen get yourself out of this mess, you don’t need to have your name tied up with his. You live in your neighborhood he lives in Beverly Hills. I’m glad that you really didn’t love him it will be easier to rebuild your life. Are you feeling better, I sure hope so. My anger has nothing to do with you or even Rob, after all you are born a Lothario its not something you acquire. But Summit and the tabs like HWL, should be horse whipped. OK Rob and Kristen you two go your separate ways and have a good life I’m still looking forward to seeing any movies you make.

*-* Bad Kitty

Posted at 12:38 PM on October 19, 2013

I totally agree. It seems that the only thing, that is not “muscle-bound” is their Mini-me.
Hee hee hee.
Too bad that one can’t be, eh ?
;)

*-* Bad Kitty

Posted at 2:08 PM on October 19, 2013

love your response !

Aussie lady

Posted at 9:05 AM on October 18, 2013

I wonder what will happen on halloween, if Rob and kristen will be seen together going to some Halloween party or wil they dress up and no one will know who they are. Will just have to wait and see.

*-* Bad Kitty

Posted at 12:39 PM on October 19, 2013

I wondered that,too. Methinks they will be apart,though.

Margaret in the Pink UK/// ONE

Posted at 11:07 PM on October 17, 2013

Some dreams arent meant to be. They had 5 years together more than some marriages
I dont know why she fell for RS why she found herself in that place in he mind? Only she does.

lori

Posted at 9:15 PM on October 17, 2013

Yes,most of us want Rob and Kristen back together!!!!I believe that their love story equals Romeo and Juliette or Elizabeth Taylor and Richard Burton.There are trials and tribulations,but in the end they are in love with each other and their love is very STRONG

Loui

Posted at 6:54 PM on October 19, 2013

@lori ……..
Very nice sweet comment, you are a true believer, hope your wishes come true for you.

dont believe everything u read especially HWL!!!

Posted at 7:45 PM on October 17, 2013

Come on people he’s been clean shaving for 5mths and now all of a sudden a BEARD keyword there BEARD.I have a boyfriend of 10yrs n it just so happens im 23 and he’s 27 same ages as rob n Kristen.As for that I have not a little feeling but a big feeling that their back together and don’t wanna be seen by or TALKED about by anyone.I pray these two can finally work out in time all their relationship problems and make it work n one another happy and love one another once again not like they ever stopped,but I tell ya’s something when me and my bf broke up after 4yrs we stayed apart for 3mths even tho he knocked on my door everyday with his normal 5 0clock shadowy beard when he shaved that beard starting wearing cologne n getting dressed nicley I knew something was up and instead of slamming the door in his face I actually started talking to him again n got back together I decided to take him back I was only 18(best 3mths of my life when we were broken up lol)that’s probly what rob was doing by partying.anyway my point is his sporting a beard for girls or guys in a relationship of some kind knows that that means he really doesn’t need to please anyone but the person he/she is with therefore I have a good nice feeling their back together oh! N she’s wearing his close again.I JUST PRAY these 2 Kristen n rob find the right way to make things work my advice make him work for it KRISTEN if ya know what I mean!!!haha and that’s my two sense bye byee :-) love,Janelle PS I love both Kristen n rob fan of both.And Rob if u haven’t at least tried to get ur true love back go do it what r u waiting for???

em

Posted at 3:22 PM on October 17, 2013

Well about time. These two belong together. Rob why make an excuses to see Kristen? If u want her back.go get her. I think u need to make the first step. U were the one that broke it off. Like I said if u love her go get her and she will be there opened arms.

Sophia

Posted at 1:15 PM on October 17, 2013

Hard to believe.even it’d true, a aydate means nothing. You may miss your ex for a while, but not means you are intend to get back to her. Kristen move on, don’t look back to the past.

Margaret in the Pink UK/// ONE

Posted at 10:43 PM on October 17, 2013

if its true they were together longer than many marriages so the pain for her who was dumped!
KS made big mistake but heres the oxymoron 5 years YET not engaged NOT married why not?
Easy she wasnt his on and only if she had been hed have gone public years ago he didnt.
Id hate to think he never loved her but I really cant help but think it
Ive watched some of his interviews over the years lately on with Ellen and hes so charming
I can see why young girls adore him. I watching it just felt sad for him and for Kristen
What the hell happened between them to get her TO A place that she fell for A roue LIKE rUPERT?

Sophia

Posted at 12:25 PM on October 18, 2013

He need her much more than loved her.

Margaret in the Pink UK/// ONE

Posted at 10:47 PM on October 17, 2013

I agree my Cos still to this day 12 years on still loves her ex husband of 25 years!
Shes now 59 never remarried though he has to to women he left my cousin for.
She would take him back with out a thought she still loves him and beside 1 brief fling
Shes been faithfull since he left her just in case he decided hes made a mistake and come back
Its also compounded by the fact he@ wife live 5 roads away from her imagine the pain she feels

Kimono

Posted at 6:13 PM on October 16, 2013

I quit working at shoprite and now I make $65-85 per/h. How? I’m working online! My work didn’t exactly make me happy so I decided to take a chance on something new… after 4 years it was so hard to quit my day job but now I couldn’t be happier. Here’s what I do Jobs95.c(om

CATHRYN DELGADO

Posted at 5:56 PM on October 16, 2013

ON OCT 5, 13 KRISTEN CAME HOME. ROBERT WAS THERE TO MET HER,. YOU HAVE TO SEPARATE, WHAT THIS SITE IS SAYING FROM KRISTEN AND ROBERT, WE HAVE TO THINK, ROBERT AND KRISTEN ARE TOGETHER AND MAKING UP FOR LOST TIME TOGETHER,. I THINK IF WE KEEP COMMENTING. BUT NOT ON WHAT THIS SITE WANT US TO, WE CAN JUST TALK TO EACH OTHER, AND SEE THAT THIS SITE GET BACK IN TELLING THE TRUE. AND TELL WHAT IS REALLY GOING ON.

Katy Perry

Posted at 1:26 PM on October 16, 2013

no way…Robby-boy will not see Kris…I am not allowed it

avk

Posted at 9:11 AM on October 16, 2013

If this the way Rob thinks , he should go to a rehab , he is a joke of a man

Aussie lady

Posted at 4:52 AM on October 16, 2013

@GUEST Why do you persist on the Rob/Dylan thing. If he wants to see Kristen because he still loves her what business is it of yours to keep saying he is with Dylan. If he is using the dogs to go see her than he is not much of a man. Why can’t he be honest with himself and just go see her instead of using the dogs as an excuse. Is Dylan that stupid that she can’t see no-one will ever take Kristen’s place in Rob’s heart. She needs to get a brain she doesn’t look to bright. Doesn’t she understand she will not replace Kristen and no-one will EVER. She needs to walk away now before it is to late and Rob dumps her for Kristen. I don’t believe anyway that Rob is dating that brainless girl, he could do so much better. Rob should just get some balls, be a man and just go see his true love Kristen.

@Aussie lady

Posted at 6:19 AM on October 16, 2013

@Aussie lady – why would you believe anything HL writes. It’s over between Rob and Kristen. IT’S OVER MOVE ON.

Margaret in the Pink UK/// ONE

Posted at 6:54 AM on October 16, 2013

NO name we dont believe HW life but knowone knows whats going on.
ITS almost certainly over I hope for Kristens sake she needs to be left alone to get on with her life
Move on shes done it with her work now she needs to move on with her life get a new man or men
Shes never dated not really 2 men With Michael she was full of fun and joy happiness smiling
‘Did you know shed a reputation for being affectionate with people youd never believe it would you
The along came Rob and Kristen turned from a happy smilling 17/18 yr old in to a quiet teenager
TWI she was happy BY New Moon she was quiet Eclipse almost monosolabic nervy not the same.
She needs to LIVE learn to date to meet new men to enjoy life try to regain some teen years

Samuelle 40

Posted at 3:42 AM on October 16, 2013

Why is he less of a man if he wants Kristen surely it’s better than being with someone else knowing that nobody can replace her in your heart,that can only lead to more unhappiness for both parties .
All you Kristen fans love to pull Rob down likewise Rob fans critising him ,neither has ventured one word in defence of the other with all the hate on Sites like these ,what good does it do,none,
because nobody knows the truth about any of it.So if it makes both Rob and Kristen happy to get back together their lives let them get on with it,but nothing will be resolved unless their is true commitment there and both left alone from all outside interference.

angie

Posted at 1:52 PM on October 16, 2013

@samuelle40 again I agree with your comments thank you.

hahaha

Posted at 3:02 AM on October 16, 2013

Rob is a pathetic man and will always be a doormat

@hahaha

Posted at 6:15 AM on October 16, 2013

@hahaha – If Rob is a doormat he’s wiping his feet all over Kristen with pleasure. She’s already dirty from the cheating scandel which will live with her for a long time.

Just Sayin

Posted at 6:03 PM on October 16, 2013

You are confused. Doormats don’t wipe their feet on anyone. Doormats don’t have legs. Doormats are not alive. You are insane! Most normal people have moved on and recognized it for what it was. The small minority, which you are a part of, that relish in the hate and enjoy the name calling, will continue to rant behind a no name. You will be pitied and ignored.

abe

Posted at 12:51 AM on October 16, 2013

Everybody is wondering where rob is. Maybe , he is in Rehab facility

*-* Bad Kitty

Posted at 1:12 AM on October 16, 2013

wishful thinking :)

@Guest & @guest

Posted at 11:09 PM on October 15, 2013

two losesr talking to each other. OMG… both of you are perfect for HL. make up SH!T as you go along.

Anonymous

Posted at 11:01 PM on October 15, 2013

I saw KP on ET tonight. When asked about her relationship with JM, there was something cagey about her reaction like she wasn’t being straight or she was bothered by something. Did anyone else see it and pick this up?

Corsica

Posted at 3:07 AM on October 16, 2013

Who are KP & JM? Two peoplw you made up?

Margaret in the Pink UK/// ONE

Posted at 6:43 AM on October 16, 2013

Corsica John Mayer and Pancakeface Perry

startyme

Posted at 2:04 PM on October 16, 2013

@Corsica –KP is actually Farty cakey and JM is John Meyer —Farty caused the split between Rob and Kristen —- I dislick her for what she has done that I threw out all her cds and every time a song of hers is played I change the station.!!!!

Martha

Posted at 10:51 PM on October 15, 2013

I Hope he finds someone else better.like way hotter N smart enough not 2 cheat on him. He was too good for her N she didn’t deserve him in the 1st place N cheating on him is unacceptable.

Guest

Posted at 10:57 PM on October 15, 2013

He deserves to be with whom ever it is that makes him happy and if that’s Kristen, a real fan would support him in his position. I happen to think this story is bogus and he is no longer in love with Kristen…. But if is, god bless, go for it!

crossfire72

Posted at 3:51 AM on October 16, 2013

@ Martha Will you ever make a comment without telling Kristen cheated, that is OLD news to the whole world. I am sure she has tried to say sorry many times ,but like you he has never made a mistake so dosen’t know what it is like to forgive .

Margaret in the Pink UK/// ONE

Posted at 6:42 AM on October 16, 2013

Martha he was too good for her from the begining wasnt he I mean he was so lovely tall sexy
She was so a small tiny little thing normal looking not stunning not girl he should have been with
YOU I mean if hed met you Kristen would have been dumped hed have just seen you and known
IT WAS YOU ALL ALONG IF HE COULD ONLY MEET YOU NOW OHHHH BLESSS ITD BE YOU!
In your dreams kid in our dreams. Shes way smarter than him he left school at 16 with nothing
Kristen has her GED ROB has no qualifications at all. She was way too good for him 28 films
Studios from Universal to Dysney a myriad of awards Inid and Big Budget films
HIm ONE FILM ASHES OH a few TV dramas and a 10min spot in HP in 2003 un credited.
So he was way better way too good for her who was a nothing while Rob OHHHH wonderful actor
OH and his cheating time after time from 2008 onwards well he was too good for her anyway
He was entitled to do what he wanted because she wasnt any good for him anyway!
She was such a plain thing silly childish poor OH no THAT was ROB
He was so poor he had to borrow the airfare to come to America and do the audtion
He didnt even have anywhere to live he slept on a couch of an agent he was sen to from his agent in UK he wasnt even worth the money to be put up in a Hotel
Meanwhile Kristen was a millionairess and had already bought a house at 17
Rob was pennyless but he was still way better than her in every way well you go on thinking that

Ellenj55

Posted at 12:15 PM on October 16, 2013

Margaret UK: I’m sure Robs a sweet person, but he’s not totally innocent in this relationship. Kristen is someone you don’t like no matter what. Even if she didn’t make that big mistake. You are very biased. You also post things that make no sense. I love Rob and Kristen was ok to me, but now I really like her because she has been very adult about the breakup and has moved on. You, me or no one knows personally about them. You quote fake stories. All these sites make up stuff. I read all of these articles with great skepticism! Good luck in your belief but I think you are going to be very dissapointed.

Angela

Posted at 10:47 PM on October 15, 2013

Hey one day youll get lucky and get a story right.

lee

Posted at 10:46 PM on October 15, 2013

Rob is a pathetic doormat

Angela

Posted at 10:58 PM on October 15, 2013

Even if this story is true – it doesn’t make Rob a door mat. You love who you love. And it would be hard to go from Kristen to another women. I wouldn’t like my new men to have an ex girlfriend like her.

crossfire72

Posted at 3:59 AM on October 16, 2013

@ Angela He is a pathetic doormat ,his new girlfriend has a famous Daddy,and he is trying to get in the good books that way he may get some more movies ,only problem is Daddy dose not like him. He is on Kristen side.

Guest

Posted at 11:01 PM on October 15, 2013

Standing up and being with the one you love does not make one a pathetic doormat. Save your vile comments as we all know HWL has no reliable sources and this story is not true. It’s more likely he’s falling for another.

Margaret in the Pink UK/// ONE

Posted at 5:10 AM on October 16, 2013

Yes probably the 2 dogs

Margaret in the Pink UK/// ONE

Posted at 10:36 PM on October 17, 2013

here we go again DYROB 4 EVR hey GUEST hehehehehe

crossfire72

Posted at 3:53 AM on October 16, 2013

@ lee Yes he is

quest

Posted at 10:16 PM on October 15, 2013

Boy this would really tic a person off if not true. Robs trying to have this relationship end and is seeing someone else. This for sure will keep him away from Kristen.

Guest

Posted at 11:03 PM on October 15, 2013

This for sure is what his new gf is going to have to deal with if he continues to be radio silent.

Margaret in the Pink UK/// ONE

Posted at 4:55 AM on October 16, 2013

If he is with Dylan he should have learnt after 5 years with Kristen the more he duckndives
The more the media papers papa bloggs will hound him@ who ever hes with
Hes a 27yr old man not 22 if he has a new GF he should bring her out smile hold hands be seen
Let photos be taken smile turn walk in to where ever it is they are going everyone else does it.
Press soon get the message photos wont be worth as much.As everyone sees they are a couple.
ROBs always been this way the only way he will change is if he falls head over heels in love.
OR if the person hes going out with parents put their foot down and make him say hes with her.

Carley

Posted at 9:53 PM on October 15, 2013

I see Rob is presenting an award in LA 10/24. Will be interesting to see if he has someone with him at the award’s dinner.

Guest13

Posted at 11:39 PM on October 15, 2013

What award event is this?

anon

Posted at 1:04 AM on October 16, 2013

Absolutely. I still think he has a thing for Katy Perry and everything around him, such as dating Dylan Penn and so on is a smoke screen.
He certainly has changed and the guy we once knew has gone. He’s turning into the ruthless, hollywood type. Perhaps all along he wanted to get to the top and he used people to get there, in this instance it was KS he used. Absolutely loved them both but I am now very, very, suspicious of Robs actions, hope I am just being over anxious.

*-* Bad Kitty

Posted at 1:07 AM on October 16, 2013

And you have every right to be. Suspicious,that is. You are on target: he is not the man we all knew him to be. You are right and yes, he is a prick.

Rob luvs Katy

Posted at 1:14 AM on October 16, 2013

@anon… I agree with your comment. I am not only “suspicious” of his actions I no longer like him. I use to be a big fan until he showed his true colors. I think we are seeing the real Robert Pattinson these days. He has gone all “Hollywood playboy.” He had us all fooled for 5 years and the minute the Twilight movies were over he took off his mask. He not only pulled the rug out from under Kristen but he then dissed the Twilight fans. So disappointed in this “new Rob.” He seems to be a social climber and a user. He probably sees Katy Perry as an “upgrade” and won’t stop until he gets her. He thought he had her but she couldn’t take the heat from the fans and ran back to JM. She and Rob are just waiting for the right time to reconnect and I don’t mean as “friends” as KP claims. He has been pining for Katy for about 4 years or so. I doubt he is going to give up now. I hope I’m wrong but I don’t think so.

crossfire72

Posted at 4:15 AM on October 16, 2013

@ anon Katy Perry,has been behind all of Rob’s problems ,if you take on Rob, you take on Perry as well, she is his adviser, Dylan will find this out as time goes on. ,K.P. split Kristen & Rob up and when she wants Rob,she will split up Dylan & Rob,she is having a few problems with her man and who dose she turn to?This has been an on off thing for years. They used to sneek out on Kristen so she woulden’t go with them, friends like that,you dont need. Rob is a looser.

Margaret in the Pink UK/// ONE

Posted at 5:05 AM on October 16, 2013

You very well be right. Pancake face is to Kristen what Camilla was to Diana the 3rd in their home
Unlike you anon I think hes always been as he is now. He was the same in London. go check!
Of course he always wanted to get to the top BUT thats natural for all actors nothing wrong in that.
I think in Kristen he had a pliable just 18yr old who loved him to bits and was willing to trust him.
We can go on about the nights out the pictures from 2008 onwards with him and other women.
Kristen didnt mind and trusted him she must have ? BUT she grew up and he didnt like it.
Gone 18yr old whod sit at home a young women whos non Twi films were hits some like SW Mega
He would have to have been ST for it not to have made him wonder why her and not me his floped
I dont know if he loves KP but theres something deap between them more than just friendship.
Kakaface risked a lot for Rob yet when the chips were down he left her to fend for herself she ran
Maybe we should just accept what we see now is accept this is who Rob is probably always was

lmp

Posted at 1:15 AM on October 22, 2013

Someone who knows told you he would go by himself.

Kathy

Posted at 9:39 PM on October 15, 2013

If Rob was in 50 Shades he would make tons of money but I think it would ruin his career. He hated what Twilight did to him. The press would haunt him for years to come.This film is another franchise and it will be in the making for a long time. Rob has a reputation for being a sweet funny guy and if he takes this role it will confirm that it’s the money not the art

Margaret in the Pink UK/// ONE

Posted at 5:38 AM on October 16, 2013

Rob has a reputation for being a moody nervy anxious vain guy everything has to stop till hes ok
In 5 years hes not made 1 male pal never mind friend out of 10 films? Come on!!!
He said that himself hes like that also sees all me as rivals even his aquintances.
Not one person on TWI would said anymore about him except worked hard kept himself to himself
The GUY in school the BLONDE one said at the end Rob didnt socialise with most of the cast.
Jackson Rathbone doesnt seem to like him nor do many none have kept up with him after 4yrs???