Robert Pattinson ‘Still Loves’ Kristen Stewart: Will Use Dogs To See Her

Tue, October 15, 2013 7:00am EST by 285 Comments
Robert Pattinson Making Excuses To See Kristen Stewart
FameFlyNet SplashNews Courtesy Photo

daren

Posted at 3:23 PM on December 9, 2013

u know wat rob and kristen dersv each other than any strong bonded couple i ever met.

priyal

Posted at 2:39 PM on October 31, 2013

Wooowww..get back together already..

em

Posted at 7:16 AM on October 22, 2013

ROB WHAT R U WAITING FOR? IF U TRULY MISS HER AND LOVE HER GO GET HER. YOU TO ARE SOUL MATES AND THAT DOESN’T COME AROUND BUT ONCE IN A LIFE TIME. U BOTH ARE STILL MISSING EACH OTHER AND R STILL IN LOVE. THE CHEMISTRY BETWEEN U TWO IS AMAZING. I LOVE BOTH OF U GOOD LUCK!!!!! DON’T GIVE UP

My, My, My

Posted at 9:46 PM on October 21, 2013

Google “Robert Pattinson Womanizer” and see what you get! WOW…..

CATHRYN DELGADO

Posted at 12:40 AM on October 21, 2013

@Aussie lady AS SOON AS I FINISH ANSWERING YOU HWL COME AND HIDDEN IT AWAY MAY ANSWER I WILL TYPE AGAIN, YOU DID NOT DO WHAT I ASK YOU TO DO. BEFORE YOU TELL ME I AM WRONG. LOOK AT THE VIDEO IT IS AT END, SO KEEP EYES ON. BECAUSE YOU CAN OVER LOOK IT , THE VIDEO NAME IS [ ROBSTEN NOBODYS BUSINESS ] AND LOOK AT KRISTEN RING ON THAT FINGER, AND IT WILL NOT BELONG NOW THAT HWL WILL COME UP WITH A STORY WHY ROBERT IS WITH KRISTEN. ROBERT CAN NOT FINE A MILLAIR GIRLTHAT JUST LIKE HIM. WANING THE SAME THINGS

EG

Posted at 4:57 PM on October 20, 2013

I like to know why Robert Pattinson can’t just come out and say that he still in Love with Kristen Stewart and IF he want her back why don;t he just some thing and that is why i say that Robert Pattinson did to grow up and learn what it mean to be a real Man

CATHRYN DELGADO

Posted at 1:20 AM on October 21, 2013

@EG THE MEDIA DO NOT LET YOU HEAR WHAT ROBERT OR KRISTEN IS SAYING YOU AND THE MEDIA IS IN THIS GAME. THAT IS WHAT WRONG WITH YOU FANS. YOU ARE BELIEVING WHAT HWL SAY, I THINK ROBERT AND KRISTEN ARE TOGETH, ROBERT DO NOT HAVE A MICROPHONE TO ANSWER WHAT THE MEDIA IS SAYING HE CAN NOT JUST COME OUT AND SAY ANY THING YOU THE ONE THAT NEED TO GROW UP LEARN WHAT IS GOING ON