Kristen Stewart Hopes Robert Pattinson Contacts Her For Dog Date

Tue, October 15, 2013 8:50pm EDT by 177 Comments
Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson Reuniting
Getty SplashNews

guest

Posted at 9:30 AM on October 17, 2013

Sweet Kristen, if Rob contacts you for a doggie play date, he’s going to suggest Dylan come with him so he can reacquaint the two of you as you are b/b’s mom and Dylan is now their step mom. Everyone has to learn how to play nice in the sand box together.

CATHRYN DELGADO

Posted at 4:50 AM on October 17, 2013

THE NAME OF VIDEO [ KRISTEN STEWART AND ROBERT PATTINSON SPOTTED ALONE ! FINAL ] KRISTEN STEWART CELEBRATES 23rd BIRTHDAY WITH ROBERT PATTINSON LOOK FOR ROBERT IN A BLACK AND WHITE SHIRT

CATHRYN DELGADO

Posted at 4:37 AM on October 17, 2013

WELL ONE IS TRYING TO TELL YOU GIRLS I WAS RIGHT, THAT ROB AND KRISTEN IS MARRIED,L GO TO YOUTUBE THEY PUTTING OUT OLD PICTURES OF KRISTEN WITH WEDDING RING, IN HER 23 BIRTHDAY VIDEOS, [ KRISTEN STEWART AND TOBERT ATTINSON

Annie

Posted at 11:47 PM on October 16, 2013

She really isn’t stupid. Except that she still loves Rob, and I really can’t say that is stupid. We surely don’t want Rob to start doing drugs, like so many others with talent. I am not sure what Sean Penn, Dylans father would say about that. I’m sure in his younger days I remember he had problems with drugs. That doesn’t mean you want your daughter dating someone who is using.

guest

Posted at 9:27 AM on October 17, 2013

Sean’s beloved brother tragically died of a drug overdose several years ago. One would think he would want Dylan far, far away from a drug user and one would also think her uncle’s death made lasting impression on her as well.

...

Posted at 1:07 PM on October 17, 2013

I agree, but maybe Daddy Penn is keeping a close eye on his lil girl.
He should, considering whom the poor girl is linked to… He realllly should have a heart -to- bat talk with that boy…

Rob doesn't do drugs

Posted at 7:42 PM on October 17, 2013

I’ve never read anything about Rob having a drug problem, ever. Rob himself has said he doesn’t do drugs.

...

Posted at 9:51 PM on October 17, 2013

He also said he does not cheat ,yet he did. Numerous times.

@---

Posted at 2:44 AM on October 18, 2013

Yes kristen said she was loyal to him but go to the internet and google KRISTEN STEWART CHEATS ON ROBERT PATTINSON and see what comes up!!! You feel me???

Loui

Posted at 5:56 AM on October 18, 2013

@….
Hi Friend, pleased to see you posting again, glad you are still protecting our little girl. Love You, L

*-* Bad Kitty

Posted at 9:02 PM on October 18, 2013

Of course. Always will love & support Kristen. How can l not ? She is great, phenominal,even.
Love u 2, BK

lenaj

Posted at 9:51 PM on October 16, 2013

Today saw the photos pattinson, I do not like, I’m not a fan of his, but looks good
and   all right. Just mad at papzz, that they take photos.

Rpatz

Posted at 11:12 PM on October 16, 2013

such a pouty face. Doesn’t this guy smile anymore? Looks like he has gained weight. Needs a shave.

Not Good

Posted at 8:05 PM on October 16, 2013

Just saw a report saying that Rob was seen doing coke at the viper room vip area. This is reported by the Star which may be worse than HWL but it goes on to report he was on a bender that night. The Viper has a history of this kind of stuff. Starting at the Viper room and ending at CM. He got nervous, anxious and defensive toward the end of the night. Hope that wasn’t the night he mistakenly hit a bouncer’s face. Certainly would explain a lot. Not a fan but if true its serious stuff. Seems he is hanging out with some people that are not concerned for his well being.

@not good

Posted at 8:39 PM on October 16, 2013

You are one lying piece of sh!t. There is no such report anywhere. Why don’t you crawl back under that pile of sh,it you slithered out from under you jealous MF.

Loui

Posted at 6:20 PM on October 19, 2013

My comment was for @@not good ……..

Jill

Posted at 8:47 PM on October 16, 2013

@not good it’s not a lie star reported it today and gossip,cop has it up as a debunk so it was reported today !

@not good Jill

Posted at 8:50 PM on October 16, 2013

So you are the piece of sh!t, shoulda known it’d be a Kscrew fan,

@@not good Jill

Posted at 9:35 PM on October 16, 2013

wow, temper, temper. Did we hit a nerve? Seems a lot of sh!t for brains. ha ha ha ha

anon

Posted at 9:28 PM on October 16, 2013

#not good… I got my Star mag in the mail today and nowhere do I see anything like that. Why would you want to spread gossip like that. Rob hater, STFU.

@anon

Posted at 11:19 PM on October 16, 2013

Well I tried to post the link for you but HWL deleted the post. They are such a bunch of wimps, deleting comments but they can report any lie they want. Hypocrites !!!!

hmm,

Posted at 11:45 PM on October 16, 2013

mstarz wrote today……

...

Posted at 12:03 AM on October 17, 2013

Ok if that is not true then it could be slander,defamation of character,whatever else too. Be careful what you write. If it WAS true,then he could end up face down, not breathing, on the sidewalk for all the world to see.
Then he will be just another Hollywood statistic.
The Viper Room has that history now.
Like l said, be careful what you write.

guest

Posted at 9:39 AM on October 17, 2013

No, the night he hit the bouncer in the face was at Bobby Long’s concert in Aug at the Troubadore. He was however with Dylan Penn at the Viper room. Rob has in the past hung with well known coke heads. Don’t think this report is true. Remember, he supposedly took Dylan home with him that night and they were all lovey dovey and he was kissing her neck in his kitchen according to another eyewitness that leaked that to intouch or life and style, one of them. Doesn’t sound like he was anxious and defensive that night lol. Two contrary stories. He was getting all loved up that night, people left his house at 5am and she stayed and he was on a coke bender… Too many sources and too little proof.

Coke

Posted at 11:37 PM on October 17, 2013

Reply….he would kiss anything just to get his free woman of the night. He is not what we were all told he was. This guy will bed any girl that comes along. He is trash. That’s why she threw him out . He cheated behind her back and his Nick and PR team covered for him. What she did was shear pay back for his years of cheating. Now he is into cocaine , what next?

Samuelle 40

Posted at 6:51 PM on October 16, 2013

Rob has always said he was intolerant to drugs ,thought drink and flirting were his vices.
Kristen has made some interesting films and her acting was good except Huntsman awkward and uncomfortable looking.There is no one with Kristens look around when they both scrub up well ,
they look perfect for one another .Whats happened has happened get over it and accept things as they are nothing can change anything ,when they are next seen together just wish them happiness the same as you would want for anyone else.

Margaret in the Pink UK/// ONE

Posted at 7:10 PM on October 16, 2013

SAM40 IN HUNSTMEN Kristen became more of a STAR she moved on up she played the part X
Glad t is over she should never have reunited September 2012 love makes fools of us all even KS

@mitpuk1

Posted at 8:37 PM on October 16, 2013

Hope you saw the pics of Rob in BH today so you can stop saying he’s with Dylan in England, Katy in the Bahamas, Mary in France, Betty in Belgium, Vicky in Venezuela, Becky in Brazil, Linda in Luxembourg, Sonja in Spain, Enid in Egypt, etc. you are a pathetic liar, just like a Krisbian.

Jill

Posted at 8:45 PM on October 16, 2013

I saw the pics in BH and he looks horrible and unkept , seems he just crawled out from his rock lol!

Amelia

Posted at 8:51 PM on October 16, 2013

Jill, What is BH?

Kristen

Posted at 9:19 PM on October 16, 2013

@amelia BH is Beverly Hills

@@mitpuk1

Posted at 9:49 PM on October 16, 2013

See I knew he was a womanizing slut. he he he he A woman in every port.

Kimono

Posted at 6:06 PM on October 16, 2013

I quit working at shoprite and now I make $65-85 per/h. How? I’m working online! My work didn’t exactly make me happy so I decided to take a chance on something new… after 4 years it was so hard to quit my day job but now I couldn’t be happier. Here’s what I do Jobs95.c(om

anon

Posted at 9:35 PM on October 16, 2013

@Jill, you know he looks hot, sexy and buff but you can’t say it because of your allegiance to KScrew. He looks amazing, one hot looking man. So happy to see him out, can’t wait to see him presenting at the Australian Awards on the 24th.

@anon

Posted at 10:00 PM on October 16, 2013

ha ha ha ha allegiance? This isn’t the army. You robtards are so paranoid and silly. By repeating things over and over and over, won’t make people believe it

L

Posted at 11:40 PM on October 16, 2013

go back to shoprite, phone sex is never a good job

TRACY123

Posted at 5:59 PM on October 16, 2013

All a smoke screen they will be seen together soon!!!

Lynne

Posted at 7:43 PM on October 16, 2013

I think they are at Stephanie Meyers, getting ready to launch
the box set Nov 5

Annie

Posted at 9:30 PM on October 16, 2013

Prove it provide pictures.

ooooo

Posted at 6:37 AM on October 17, 2013

She cant cause there are NONE.

Joe

Posted at 1:46 PM on October 16, 2013

HL leave her alone already , she’s been back a week a d does not want to be found or papped , she looked tired from her work trip a d is probably still jet lagged and you start this crap again, not enough Dylan crap to spew, Maybe you should go to GC they are fighting there about robs alleged cocaine intake the night he was with Dylan at the viper room and bathroom trips after at CM looking out of it and nervous , maybe you and star mag can create more lies like you do all the time here, just concentrate on Dylbert and leave Kristen alone!!!!

Mary-Gladys Martin Kent

Posted at 2:55 PM on October 16, 2013

hey any idea what is going on on the federally protected national forests and the native american reservations while a nation is brain washed by the chinese media? what about in Jordan hiring Syrians because those in Jordan have been on do no work for some years now? what about in CA and the immigration and the added ability to have abortions? any idea what china does? state run media? any idea? how long does it take people to see that going on or to care? last time the TV box or google brought up a news item out of Jordan the country? why does even al jazerra look different and sound different when you read it? so the not caring about having to have a slave job to eat is that wise do you think? does it only matter when it happens to you? ok how shall anyone know it’s happening to you if your FB is shut down and your twitters shut down and the media won’t address it?–so when people decide to stop calling me crazy let me know.yes,j

Jane

Posted at 3:18 PM on October 16, 2013

Say what?

lmp

Posted at 3:38 AM on October 17, 2013

Yes, GMK, I do know what’s going on in the national forests. After decades of strip mining and clear cutting, they’re now proposing to allow fracking—specifically, in the George Washington National forest. I belong to Forest Service Employees For Environmental Ethics (supporting member).

Yes I know that Native Americans have been cheated out of billions of dollars in royalties owed them by the federal government for coal and oil leases on their lands, and that their lands, too are now being fracked and destroyed.

No, I have no idea what you mean by “brain washed by the Chinese Media”.

Yes, I know that, 60 per cent of California school children are now English-as-a-second-language learners, the children of immigrants, at least half of them illegal. Many of them start school knowing no English at all. Many also don’t know how to count at all, don’t know their letters or the names of colors, even in Spanish. Contrast this with the wealthy, anglo school my grandchildren attend, where almost every child starts kindergarten already knowing how to read. Thanks to Loud-Mouth Margaret Chow and her like, if the ESL children my daughter teaches don’t learn to read IN A LANGUAGE THEY DON’T KNOW as fast as the children in my grandchildren’s school, their teacher, my daughter could get fired.

I understand these children will soon constitute the majority of Califonia voters. Their parents already exert enough influence that that Governor Brown has just signed a law that makes it illegal to report an illegal alien in the work place, even if that illegal alien has just taken your job or for an employer to report an illegal alien to the INS!!! I understand what this means for California’s future.

Yes, I know that California has just expanded the availability of abortion, while a couple of dozen other states have made it nearly impossible to obtain, violating the constitutional rights of the women in those states. I helped, a little bit, to establish those rights. I was the Southern California co-ordinator for an initiative petition to make abortion legal in California just before the Supreme Court made it unnecessary, by making it legal in all the states, via Roe V Wade. I co-authored a brief that was accepted by the Supreme Court in that case.

Yes, I’m aware how enormous the gap between the rich and the rest of us has become. I care and plan to see Richard Reich’s new movie Inequality For All. Too bad we can’t go together, as Hubby would rather spend an hour sitting on a bed of tacks.

And your point was that all of us who read HWLies are idiots? Yes, we are..

...

Posted at 4:34 PM on October 17, 2013

i totally agree with you. The illegals have a country,they should stay there. But as for me, they are not wanted here.
Where I live, they simply do not get hired. They do not speak the native language, they do not work. It is that simple. Should be like that all over. We should have our borders closed.

Margaret in the Pink UK/// ONE

Posted at 7:11 PM on October 16, 2013

She actually been back 2 weeks tomorrow 5th ctober its 17th October today

ex Rob's fan, now Kristen fan

Posted at 1:41 PM on October 16, 2013

From last summer I am always on Kristen’s side. This Lady deserves it. Each day my respect for her is bigger and bigger..
I will support her, if she take him back…but he should first recognize what is he did wrong in their common past…
Without this no progress.

Nailey

Posted at 1:53 PM on October 16, 2013

I agree, I was so disappointed in her last year when she did that to him , but now I see how she turned her life around and took all the abuse and never tried to make excuses for what she did and blame it on Rupert for taking advantage of her, which I think he did to a degree till she caved , since she’s done nothing to disgrace rob , not one word bad against him nor have her friends blabbed to tabs like his new druggie friends have and his digs in his Dior ads says it all , he’s a bitter insecure man who wanted to punish her and he got what he wanted , so off to a better life Kristen , keep working and staying out of the CM and Hollywood lifestyle and you will be just fine in the long run and happier!

Annie

Posted at 10:10 PM on October 16, 2013

In many ways I agree with you Nailey, but we need to take into account when this relationship started they were both just kids. They got into some nasty habits like Rob hanging out with his friends all the time. And yes there were women throwing themselves at these guys. And men will be men. They love to be flattered.But when she turned 21 Rob should have stoped and thought what was this going to do to their relationship. He was young and having fun, so he just went on doing what he had been doing. She meets up with Rupert he’s not dumb, he knows just what to say to a young troubled girl. Just like Katy knew what to say to a troubled guy. Both of these people listen to too much from people around them.

emmie

Posted at 1:22 PM on October 16, 2013

why don’t they just call one another it will be so much easier if they did that then actually putting articles on hwl

natgirl

Posted at 1:00 PM on October 16, 2013

@if I may, everyone has their own opinion about her acting,I for one have seen her in a couple of roles I didn’t like her acting of a character but the majority of her films I thought were well done.And I believe that she has lost nothing and that she has not grown a large head.And it also seems that her fellow actors that has worked with her along with directors and producers have high praises for how hard she works and how devoted she is.So it seems that you really don’t read [on legimate news] or know that much about Kristen .Keep in mind the actresses you are talking about are older[except for JH and JL] and more experienced with age.Kristen is growing and will always be a bankable star.

crossfire72

Posted at 3:36 AM on October 17, 2013

@ natgirl I agree she has kept to herself ,and has not given out information about Rob, which is a credit to her, she took the blame, while Rob hid behind like a gutless wonder .He is weak,and selfish.Some of the blame was his.and he should have said something. It is nice to hear Kristen is still respected and praised by her fellow actors, producers & directors.And yes they are older,and more experienced.now Its time some of the people who keep calling her names don’t grow up,and let them put the past behind them.

If I may...

Posted at 12:40 PM on October 16, 2013

Hollywood is definitley dumbing down. Making kristen stewart a superstar is proof. We need some real authentic actresses . People like Maryl Streep those actresses were genuine. Halle berry and jennifer hudson. Actresses like that are far and few in between and Jen Lawrence those actresses are our only hope. Kristen has NOTHING compaired to those women. She has no respect for her craft. In the beggining maybe with the cake eaters but then she grew a LARGE head and lost her innocence and her ginuinity. She destroyed bella and murdered her image with her stupid indiscreation. I know her fans are always trying to defend her but she is not a good actress and still has no respect for her craft.

Just Sayin

Posted at 12:57 PM on October 16, 2013

Sorry, you are entitled to your opinion as am I and I say BS. You are consumed with the indiscretion and it clouds all your opinions about her. Your comments make no sense. She is one of the most grounded actresses in Hollywood. No large head regarding her fame whatsoever. Always gracious to her fans. Isn’t a diva. Doesn’t drive expensive cars or wear expensive clothes when out and about. She very much respects her craft as an actress. So much so that she welcomes auditioning instead of being handed a role based on past roles and popularity. Your opinion, based on your bias on a single incident, is so misguided that it does not merit further comment from me.

natgirl

Posted at 1:02 PM on October 16, 2013

@Just Sayin, very much like your comment.

Loui

Posted at 6:28 PM on October 16, 2013

@Just Sayin ……..
Well said, like your reply!

Holden

Posted at 1:35 PM on October 16, 2013

Sure you can believe that of you want , but I see growth and her career will skyrocket next year with no robsten tag anymore to deal with, just wait and see!

Margaret in the Pink UK/// ONE

Posted at 8:28 PM on October 16, 2013

I hope so she has earned it

Anonymous

Posted at 9:28 PM on October 16, 2013

@Holden Agreed!

Loui

Posted at 2:37 PM on October 17, 2013

@Holden ……
Agree with you, we’ll said.

crossfire72

Posted at 4:03 AM on October 17, 2013

@ if you may You are not a very fair person. Kristen is 23 years .Meryl Streep is about 50. Don’t you think she may have made a few wrong choices in her time,.all actors do. I am sure Kristen is already very sorry for what she did, and wonder boy whose greatest talent is chatting up women and getting drunk, also has a huge EGO, and no acting talent to speak of. He is in the media so much because that’s how he keeps his name in our faces all the time But while there are people like you around Kristen doesn’t stand a chance. Well lucky for her we are not all like you.

If I may...

Posted at 6:46 AM on October 17, 2013

Yes some people who are big now have made bad choices. But that has nothing to do with their acting abilities. Kristen doesnt connect to her characters emotions. Its unfair to say Maryl is 55 and therefore cannot be compaired to kristen when, Jen Lawrence walked away with a best actress oscar in the same category as actresses like Meryl streep who have been in the indusrty way longer than her, and she is the same age as kristen.Its no excuse!!!

lmp

Posted at 5:14 AM on October 17, 2013

If you were really judging her acting, the kissing incident would have no place in this discussion at all. Meryl Streep is awesome, I grant you, but she wasn’t the virtuoso she is today, when she was twenty-three. What she had, at twenty-three, was that elusive quality Kristen has had since childhood. You have to empathize with her character, whomever she plays. You can’t not–even “nearly feral” foul-mouthed Mallory. .

I never once, in all of the movie The Hunger Games actually felt any fear for Jennifer Lawrences character–or sympathy or triumph. Contrast that with a scene from Speak, about a thirteen-year-old who gets raped at a party. She calls the police, but then is afraid to talk to them, so she leaves and walks home alone (this was pre-cell phone). There’s a scene where she’s walking across a freeway bridge in the night, seen from a distance, –this little thirteen-year-old–and somehow you can read every emotion, in that skinny little body stoically marching along, shoulders forward, only a sllhouette against the sky. You can’t even see her face, but she breaks your heart.

natgirl

Posted at 12:28 PM on October 16, 2013

Heard that Rob will be attending the” Australians In Film Awards & Benefit Dinner” in LA on 10/24.Wonder who he will take or if he goes along, will be interesting to find out..

bjsmith

Posted at 9:33 AM on October 16, 2013

Thanks HL for my daily laugh. You never dissappoint with your untruths abour Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart. You don’t know anything about these people. You write stuff like these two young adults are 12 and13 year olds. There is no Edward and Bella. There is no fairytale with the forever ending. HL get over yourself.

babygurl2012amy@gmail.com

Posted at 9:21 AM on October 16, 2013

rather they were really broken up or not they should stay together. if its true love it will happen, even if it takes time.

v2195

Posted at 8:56 AM on October 16, 2013

really HW! you guys have nothing else to write about! your ” breaking news” are pathetic!
ROB AND KRISTEN ARE STILL TOGETHER! ROBSTEN IS UNBROKEN!!! I know this from a relible source. better get that in your stupid minds!!

Amelia

Posted at 9:28 AM on October 16, 2013

How do you know they are still together? Are you a personal friend? If you are, I don’t think a true friend would say anything. It would be up to Kristen or Robert to settle all this speculation about their relationship. There is so much garbage out there about them. If people would stop giving false information, maybe this would all die down.

Lynne

Posted at 4:29 PM on October 16, 2013

Do you have a guess where the are right now?

Angela

Posted at 8:48 AM on October 16, 2013

HWL you have one purpose – tell us about the lives in Hollywood. How can you not get anything right when you have O N E job!!!

joannajocelyn381

Posted at 8:24 AM on October 16, 2013

“Start working at home with Google! It¿s by-far the best job Ive had. Last Monday I got a new Alfa Romeo from bringing in $7778. I started this 9 months ago and practically straight away started making more than $83 per hour. I work through this link, >>> xurl.es/fp57j

jdd

Posted at 8:12 AM on October 16, 2013

You can just see from the pictures above. They were a mismatch. She is so mousy its untrue. And she needs a style overhaul, desperately. Jeez

People that don''t understand fashion should refrain to comment on it

Posted at 8:20 AM on October 16, 2013

She is gorgeous and people that understand fashion (not you obviously) recognise her unique fashion sense. That is why she always gets invited to fashion shows and designers want to work with her.

babygurl2012amy@gmail.com

Posted at 9:23 AM on October 16, 2013

you said it all :)

@people who dont understand fashion should refrain to commenting

Posted at 12:26 PM on October 16, 2013

Lol you said FASHION??? You really used the word FASHION in the same sentence as Kristen stewart? Fashion people would be insulted by this. Ha ha haaaaaa… FASHION, I NEVER. HA HA HEHEEEE KRISTEN? HI HAAAA HAAA.

Margaret in the Pink UK/// ONE

Posted at 8:49 AM on October 16, 2013

Mr Largerfeld the house o Chanel wants Kristen to model his uder 30s collection
Hes already had a picture of her taken and used in Vogue with 11 others it was Model call
Kristen was February she was in a Chanel long dark blue orgnza with plumes
It was supposed to be a Russian 1800s Imperial time frame had Russian soldiers
It was in the SNOW she looked fab designer was Chanel so shove that where the sun dont shine

@pink

Posted at 8:43 PM on October 16, 2013

She’s modeling clothes for Target, not Chanel. Ks is not modeling material.

@anon

Posted at 10:17 PM on October 16, 2013

So all those covers, modeling designer clothes, the trip to Paris and the pics of her wearing designer clothes, which were splattered all over the world. Was that just everyone’s imagination? You are correct, she is not a model but she is a beautiful actress. And as a beautiful actress and someone recognized all over the world, designers are eager to have her wear their designs. They know she will be photographed. You know, your biased hatred is very unbecoming. It truly makes you sound silly.

Loui

Posted at 2:42 PM on October 17, 2013

@@pink …….
and you would know more, AND have inside information into the Fashion World and their requirements, wow, you are something else!

Amelia

Posted at 10:30 AM on October 16, 2013

I totally disagree. Kristen is a beautiful young women. It is time people stop puttin her down. She is a human being with feelings just like Rob. I wish HL and all the other tabloids would stop printing false information about them. If they wanted us to know anthing about life, they would make statement to clear all this up and stop this garbage. But thank you for your opinion which everyone deserves to give.

@jdd

Posted at 12:59 PM on October 16, 2013

you are an idiot

RPattz

Posted at 1:31 PM on October 16, 2013

you are an idiot

Josephine1

Posted at 8:09 AM on October 16, 2013

Is it possible that Dior wants Rob and Kristen to appear to separate so that Rob will project the right image that sells perfume? All those interviews that Rob gave recently distancing himself from Twilight is another hint. The couple is giving subtle clues that they are together. When does Dior contract ends?

Margaret in the Pink UK/// ONE

Posted at 8:59 AM on October 16, 2013

usually 1 or 2 year he would have signed it sometime lae last year before h did the ADD

@mipin

Posted at 8:44 PM on October 16, 2013

He has a three year contract crazy woman. You don’t know everything you think you know about Rob.

Jonah

Posted at 7:46 AM on October 16, 2013

lol hollywood life’s articles making me laugh…weneva i am reading the artcle it says one of their friend says blah blah blah…may I know who the friends are??This doesn’t make any sense

lXOXO

Posted at 6:00 AM on October 16, 2013

I guess tabs and paps putting 1 and 1 together. Rob and Kristen are MIA since Kristen arrived in LA. No pics and no legit sightings (legit – one of them seen by SEVERAL people at a place, not fanfiction stories about hayride where paps were present and hundreds of other people) for 1 1/2 weeks…………

Margaret in the Pink UK/// ONE

Posted at 8:44 AM on October 16, 2013

Tabs and PAPS Only place Kristens been seen is having a meal with Sean Penn
Full glossy lovely photographs Rob was seen the night she got back supposedly at a club no pics!
We have no idea where Rob is Dylan is or Kristen DYLROB could be in UK? Or NOT?
Yes the joke Guest put up its so conveniant he finds peole whove seen tweets from people
Who say they have seen her no pictures nothing just someone who saw someone ???

Amelia

Posted at 10:08 AM on October 16, 2013

What is Tabs and Paps?

@kina

Posted at 6:00 PM on October 16, 2013

Margaret, are you sure those pics are recent? There are pics from several years ago of Kristen meeting Sean Penn and throwing herself into his arms–as she used to do when meeting old friends from former movies (she’s more reserved and careful now). . These look suspiciously like them. Are you sure some British scandal sheet didn’t just find those and resurrect them to complement the fake Dylan story?

Margaret in the Pink UK/// ONE

Posted at 8:24 PM on October 16, 2013

TABS are UK Newspapers thats are more sexy news films etc
PAPS are paparazis and papers that employ paparazi

Jeni

Posted at 12:21 PM on October 16, 2013

One thing for sure is that Rob is presenting an award on 10/24 in LA for the Australian Awards Dinner. It will be interesting to see if he goes solo.

Just Sayin

Posted at 1:01 PM on October 16, 2013

he will go solo. I would be shocked otherwise. If he came with someone it would take the spotlight off him. And we know how much he likes the spotlight.

Margaret in the Pink UK/// ONE

Posted at 8:09 PM on October 16, 2013

It was in UK@OZZ magazine NO mention of Rob or Dylan other than to say as a rider at the end
She had her tiny tat it was stated they met for a meal Saturday night? Now Maybe they did do an oldie but why? The story was about Kristen and Penn and it had been reported on GOSS SITES theyd been seen together wish I could remember what site it was on sorry. x
As for thew OZZ stuff he could go alone or with Dylan if he does then we know 100% hes with her.
If not we are as much in the dark aboiut his life as weve always been since 2008

Mama Nails

Posted at 3:44 AM on October 16, 2013

Your stories about Rob and Kristen are pathetic. You don’t know anything that’s going on. Just be honest with ppl that all you are serving up is real people fiction. And it’s not even quality RPF.