Dakota Johnson: Will She Drop Out Of ‘Fifty Shades Of Grey’ Too?

Tue, October 15, 2013 3:20pm EDT by 8 Comments
Splashnews, FameFlyNet

julie

Posted at 12:13 AM on October 19, 2013

Hope they fired her old hag a$$

nesa

Posted at 1:37 PM on October 18, 2013

Honestly, I really can’t believe when E.L. James was writing about Anastasia, she was imagining Dakota Johnson. Nobody who read the books pictured anyone like her. All these other actresses with more doll faces popped in people’s heads. Its a huge disappointment if she stays attached to this project, it was be such a casting fail. And if they do go with Jaime, I can’t see her being his Ana. He is way too cute for her. I picture him with a much cuter girl, like my choice Lucy Hale, or even like an Emily Browning type.

50 Years of Anticipation

Posted at 10:56 PM on October 16, 2013

One can only hope……………..

zyggie

Posted at 5:33 PM on October 16, 2013

big break for Dakota she will NOT back out. I wish she would, i do not think she would be a good fit.

cherylcgj

Posted at 6:44 PM on October 15, 2013

I think the casting crew and the director hould be shown the door.Although totally wrong for the part it seems harsh to fire Dakota.; Perhaps offer her another part. FSOG is as messy as our government.

Ale

Posted at 6:03 PM on October 15, 2013

I hope they fire her after casting the new CG, she’s a total miscast for Ana Steele and she failed in appealing to the 50 shades fandom. I don’t like her, she’s totally inexperienced as actress and not convincing in the few things she has done. I’m not going to see the movie if they don’t cast better actors.

ellen stoner

Posted at 4:24 PM on October 15, 2013

I hope she does not drop out. I dont know much about her and I think she could do a great job it would be nice to see someone new in this role. stay in dakota

tessathalia504

Posted at 4:23 PM on October 15, 2013

my neighbor’s half-sister makes $79 hourly on the laptop. She has been laid off for 9 months but last month her paycheck was $20879 just working on the laptop for a few hours. additional inf…… xurl.es/0cfa0