Miley Cyrus Performs Amazing Acoustic Rendition Of ‘We Can’t Stop’

Mon, October 14, 2013 2:41pm EDT by 19 Comments
Miley Cyrus Ellen
Courtesy of YouTube

Live

Posted at 12:04 PM on October 21, 2013

TREATMENT OF ANIMALS!

youtube.com/watch?v=hwprWhUr4Cg

send to next

Chris

Posted at 4:02 PM on October 16, 2013

Her voice is like from an angel!!

lorraine bagas

Posted at 3:09 AM on October 15, 2013

I love her voice. Go Miley!

katya

Posted at 8:05 PM on October 14, 2013

SHE IS SO OFF KEY! ARE YOU KIDDING ME?????

Linda

Posted at 9:04 PM on October 14, 2013

Are you yelling with all them caps? She sounds good!

katya

Posted at 3:18 AM on October 15, 2013

NO I AM TOO LAZY TO TYPE JUST LIKE MICKEY MILEY IS TOO LAZY TO TAKE VOICE AND PIANO LESSONS! SHE SUCKS AT SINGING AND SOUNDS LIKE A BILLY GOAT!

Tess

Posted at 6:02 PM on October 14, 2013

Album still sucks .. and so does her voice

Debbie

Posted at 9:06 PM on October 14, 2013

That is your opinion! Did you a actually listen to it? Some of the songs are really very good!

katya

Posted at 3:26 AM on October 15, 2013

DID YOU SEE HER PLAY “AIR PIANO” AND SING OFF KEY ON AMERICAN IDOL. SHE SOUNDS LIKE A BILLY GOAT.

wow

Posted at 10:56 PM on October 16, 2013

You have an ooinion! Thatsyour right! But you are wrong she sounds amazing!

CamaroSS

Posted at 3:55 PM on October 14, 2013

Miley is SO beautiful and talented she doesn’t need gimmicks for attention–and she never did IMHO. I thought her performances of “We Can’t Stop” and “Wrecking Ball” on SNL were awesome. She sings with such emotion and feeling. My wife and I are both older than her but are big fans. Her music isn’t for little kids anymore. I was blown away the first time I heard her sing “Jolene” and I am not even into country music! Miley is a naturally gifted super-talent–and it seems like the public may finally be catching on. By the way where is @Hollywoodsuperman? He seemed to be a supporter of Miley and other young artists–I liked his posts. Maybe he and I should join forces? LOL

Vina van Dijk (@VinavDijk68)

Posted at 4:10 PM on October 14, 2013

@ CamaroSS, who is hollywoodsuperman? Sorry if I ask you. I’m not always read Hollywood article. Anyway I’m not fan of Miley but I like her and her new music. My husband and I did watch her movie so undercover

CamaroSS

Posted at 12:01 AM on October 15, 2013

@Vina van Dijk Do a search for “Hollywoodsuperman” and I’m sure you will find his profile. If I’m not mistaken his favorite singer is Selena Gomez but he has said nice things about Miley too. One of the things that got my attention was a reference he made about 80’s bands. I’ve enjoyed reading his posts. I think music transcends generations and there’s nothing wrong with someone older enjoying music made by a younger artist. Or a younger person listening to someone like the Beatles or Led Zeppelin—they were even way before MY time! My wife and I are too old to have been “fans” of Hannah Montana so maybe that makes it easier to accept her as she is now. What did you think of “So Undercover”? We both liked her in “LOL.” It’s too bad that it didn’t get the promotion or distribution it deserved. I don’t understand the “hate” towards her either.

Vina van Dijk (@VinavDijk68)

Posted at 2:35 PM on October 18, 2013

@ CamaroSS..you mean Christopher Dennis is hollywood superman? I have googled ;-) It was a funny movie ( So Undercover, Miley Cyrus), but my husband and I like it. Sorry for late answer you. Have a great weekend

George

Posted at 3:16 PM on October 14, 2013

Amazing voice!

Vina van Dijk (@VinavDijk68)

Posted at 3:16 PM on October 14, 2013

My husband said to me that she has beautiful voice and smart. We don’t understand why people hate her (Miley) so much. She did all for her fans and that is her job as an artist/singer. We accept and respect what she does. She is still young and has a lot of chance to become a great singer.

Mark

Posted at 3:25 PM on October 14, 2013

I so agree!! Love her !

Mare

Posted at 3:15 PM on October 14, 2013

Amazing! When she just sings without the gimmicks she is awesomw!

Sami