Kris Jenner & Bruce Jenner Will Tape Their New Dates For ‘KUWTK’

Mon, October 14, 2013 5:21pm EDT by 15 Comments
Kris Jenner Bruce Jenner Dating
Getty Images

Chrissie

Posted at 9:39 AM on November 27, 2013

I can’t stand the way Kris Jenner always talked down to Bruce Jenner!!!!!!! All she wants is money and to show off every expensive thing she owns…. Which was mostly if not all Bruce Jenner’s money only watched the show bc of Bruce, Klhoe, Kourtney and Rob and Kendall and Kylie when they were showed on the show. If Kris Jenner hd it her way it would just be Kris and Kim show!!!!

tulane

Posted at 5:45 PM on October 15, 2013

I hope the ratings sink and the show is cancelled. How low do tv executives have to go. Kris jenner ego is way too inflated. How stupid to video a breakup of a marriage on national tv.
Idiots.

LIZA

Posted at 1:10 PM on October 15, 2013

This is SO predicatable! Now that Kim is still not camera ready and Kanye controls her every move. Pimp Mama Chris has to drum up new material for her boring show! Remember when the media said Kim was a size two, now that she had her baby she’s a size 12!

Are people really stupid we all need to focus on much more important issues, and raise our conscious level! Let’s all raise the bar and stop looking at Reality TV!! I’ll go first

carol from nj

Posted at 12:29 PM on October 15, 2013

Bruce will not have a problem getting a nice women he so nice and he is real Kris is a fake she just loves drama she would run her on kid over with a car if she could make money off of it.

melbacortiz (@melbacortiz)

Posted at 11:05 AM on October 15, 2013

my neighbor’s step-aunt makes $95/hr on the computer. She has been without a job for seven months but last month her pay was $18479 just working on the computer for a few hours. try here—->>> J­O­B­S­2­5.ÇO­M

vcncvtruvcncvn76

Posted at 9:24 AM on October 15, 2013

.Are you still single ? You are not alone. Free join~~~MixedLuv.Çom~~ Millions of singles have joined it.. This is a Serious interracial dating site for black and white singles seeking relationships, friendships, dating ,love and more. Single black people meeting single white people is why we are here.With the background verification system, you can easily find someone real, serious, quality. Have a try.xcbxcb

Cindy

Posted at 6:39 AM on October 15, 2013

I love the kardashians but I think Bruce and kris are divorcing for publicity. They are taping it all for their tv show and now they are back on all the magazines. Their ratings are down I wouldn’t be shocked. Whatever works I guess.

profit555

Posted at 11:11 PM on October 14, 2013

~~~ Nice day . Are you a real interracial love seeker? You are not alone.♥ (MixédPartner..c0m ) ♥ Millions of singles have joined it. – the black white single MatchMaker works for serious singles! Meet black, white, gorgeous, beautiful, hot singles for romance, dating and enduring relationships.They verify all members, Verify Photos, Verify Education, Verify Occupation.With the background verification system, you can easily find someone real, serious, quality.aa

B.McLane

Posted at 10:16 PM on October 14, 2013

I just threw up in my mouth a little bit.

Allen

Posted at 9:56 PM on October 14, 2013

Just more PR games – like the bimbo’s wedding. Who on earth watches this crap?

abe

Posted at 9:13 PM on October 14, 2013

so it’s again a sick hollywood play?

Deedee

Posted at 7:38 PM on October 14, 2013

I’ll watch if Kris Jenner dates a kris Humphries…..

Shelly

Posted at 6:50 PM on October 14, 2013

Of course they will tape their dates on KUWTK……why do you think they had the fake breakup. This is nothing more than a ploy to get more ratings. When they get a divorce I will believe their breakup is real. IMO this is nothing more than play acting on both their parts and they should be ashamed of themselves. This is one of the reasons I don’t watch their show anymore. Way too fake for me.

tessathalia504

Posted at 6:38 PM on October 14, 2013

“Start working at home with Google! It¿s by-far the best job Ive had. Last Monday I got a new Alfa Romeo from bringing in $7778. I started this 9 months ago and practically straight away started making more than $83 per hour. I work through this link, >>> xurl.es/4swnh

Michelle

Posted at 5:57 PM on October 14, 2013

Pimp Momma Kris has been grinning ever since the “split” happened. She’s thinking about all the $$$ she can make off of this. She is disgusting and Bruce is not much better. Both of them are in love with money, Kris is just more obvious about it. Bruce Jenner is an ego filled, arrogant jerk. I used to remember when he looked like a guy. I just don’t understand what the appeal is of this family. Have America’s values and standards lowered so much that we idolize someone just because they are rich and nice looking people. How shallow can that be. And all their faces have been filled with so much botox and plastic surgery, if you put them side by side with their wax figures at the Hollywood Wax Museum and you wouldn’t be able to tell them apart. This family are taking the gullible society of America for a long ride. No talent, trashy, vain, greedy, selfish, narcissistic, filthy mouthed family. Yep, those are characteristics all people should admire (heavy sarcasm). I know a lot of these “fans” are teenagers and they don’t know any better. I just feel satisfied that I have never contributed monetarily to this family. I only saw snippets of their show on YouTube, never bought any of their crappy products they endorse, never bought any of their clothes, never have set foot into one of their Dash stores to buy one of their overpriced trashy items. I read you have to pay $10 for a bottle of water with one of their botoxed faces on it. I mean, really??? The only concern they have for anyone is for themselves. They are their #1 fan. Can any other family be so shallow and egotistic. I seriously doubt it.