Tonight’s ‘Walking Dead’ premiere features moments of terror (walkers!), romance (Glenn and Maggie!) and more for the survivors. Pics ahead!
The dead are finally walking again! AMC’s zombie hit returns Oct. 13 at 9 p.m., and HollywoodLife.com has all the gnarly — and potentially spoiler-y — pictures from the fourth season premiere. And if you think the Walkers are the only problem facing Rick (Andrew Lincoln) and the rest of the survivors this season on The Walking Dead, prepare to be shocked.
‘The Walking Dead’ Season 4 Premiere Pics
Here are just some of the things you’ll see in our gallery of season premiere stills from The Walking Dead:
1. Rick has an intense man-to-man with Hershel (Scott Wilson).
2. Sasha (Sonequa Marin-Green) stares daggers, presumably at an unwelcome gaggle of Walkers.
3. Tyreese (Chad L. Coleman) is locked and loaded.
4. Bob (Lawrence Gilliard Jr.) goes on the defensive.
5. Daryl (Norman Reedus) comforts Carol (Melissa McBride).
6. Beth (Emily Kinney) gets her journal on.
7. Maggie (Lauren Cohan) and Glenn (Stevenb Yeun) share an intimate moment.
8. Rick remains blissfully unaware of a Walker creeping up behind him.
9. And as if you couldn’t have predicted, the Walkers are uglier than ever this season.
‘The Walking Dead’ Season 4 Premiere Recap
We’ll have our full recap of the fourth season premiere after the episode airs, so for now, browse our gallery and drop us a comment with your own thoughts/predictions on season four!
WATCH: ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 4 Trailer
— Andy Swift