Robert Pattinson: The Real Reason He Was So Attracted To Kristen Stewart

Sun, October 13, 2013 5:50pm EDT by 348 Comments
Robert Pattinson Kristen Stewart Attracted
Bauer-Griffin

attract women-

Posted at 8:50 AM on June 15, 2014

I don’t even know how I ended up here, but I
thought this post was great. I don’t know who you are but
certainly you are going to a famous blogger if you aren’t already ;) Cheers!

Yvette

Posted at 11:26 AM on March 2, 2014

In the end, it doesn’t matter what we think. Our opinions mean absolutely nothing. They’re going to do whatever they’re going to do. It is, what it is..

sandra villaluz

Posted at 4:56 PM on December 27, 2013

MY BEST AND HAPPY WISHES TO THIS WONDERFUL PERSON KRISTEN STEWART, I VERY STRONGLY HOPE KRISTEN YOU GET EVERYTHING YOU WANT AND NEED. IF THATS HAVING ROB BACK THEN IT SHOULD HAPPEN, KRISTEN IN MY EYES YOU DESERVE EVERTHING POSITIVE TO BE IN YOUR LIFE. I CANT WAIT TO SEE YOUR NEXT MOVIE RELEASE……………ENJOY THE REST OF THE HOLIDAYS BABY GIRL TAKE CARE…………SANDRA ROSE

lisiem

Posted at 2:20 AM on November 15, 2013

Again Daisy I couldn’t agree more with you. She’s so young at the age of 22 she should be out enjoying life making new life experiences and just letting loose and having fun. I hope the seperation from rob is final she seems a little lighter and happier I don’t think I’ve seen her snarl or flip off a cameraman in a while so its a step in the right direction.

Rob is my idol

Posted at 5:45 PM on October 31, 2013

No wonder Rob took it all so hard . They probably would have beeing ment to be but unfortunately a system failure happend. A apple could be healthy but if it’s rotten you might wanna toss it. Itr’s Robs choise and may he succed in his choise what ever it is. i wish that suffering Rob person happiness and no more worries. Hope he grabs a thought that leads and guids him like a bridge over troubled waters

Annica

Posted at 5:43 PM on October 31, 2013

anonymosme

Posted at 9:45 PM on October 30, 2013

Robsten will always be in love with each other, they are meant to be, I can’t wait to read about their reunion forever, love you robsten. Waiting patiently.

My, My, My

Posted at 9:44 PM on October 21, 2013

Google “Robert Pattinson Womanizer” and see what you get! WOW…..

emmie

Posted at 12:19 PM on October 18, 2013

Who got divored

Kimono

Posted at 6:00 PM on October 16, 2013

I quit working at shoprite and now I make $65-85 per/h. How? I’m working online! My work didn’t exactly make me happy so I decided to take a chance on something new… after 4 years it was so hard to quit my day job but now I couldn’t be happier. Here’s what I do Jobs95.c(om